Live personal IM training

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by Arkhad, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Arkhad

Arkhad New Member

Does anyone know of someone who will work with you direrctly - yes I mean someone you can work with one to one to establish a passive online income. I can pay for the training and put the time in but I want guaranteed results and someone i can eyeball!
  2. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

There are plenty of 'gurus' out there with private training, just search around for your specific desires. Now the Guarantee may be harder to come by or meet your satisfaction.
  3. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I don't think you are going to get "guaranteed" results...but there is personal training out there. Whatever you do, don't shell out thousands of dollars for 1 on 1 coaching - I've heard too many stories of people doing that and not earning a dime in return. However, if you are looking for to work one on one with someone, you may want to consider Wealthy Affiliate - they will do stuff like log into your Adwords account for you and that kind of a thing.
  4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Be careful with the 1 on 1 thing... do some research because if they are willing to do one on one training with you, then they are doing it with others as well and many times you can get just as good training for free on forums such as with Wealthy Affiliate, where people share all kinds of stuff.

I have several friends that paid thousands of dollars for training to do IM and it has not profited them much at all.

It STILL takes time for your stuff to get out there, for you to get thru the learning curve, etc.

Unless you can find someone that is willing to do ALL the work for you and you split the profit (and I highly doubt you can find that easily!).... but I just don't think there is such a thing as a guarantee.

Most of the folks that have earned their way to a good living are not going to even sell you all their secrets.

I won't list some of my better keyword phrases and products on here. That would be stupid.[​IMG]

Once you find a great product and great niche, it would be suicide to let everyone know about it.

Which is why the 'work at home' , 'weight loss' and fitness programs are some of the hardest one to market out there....everyone knows about them!

There are thousands of other products to market on Clickbank - and sometimes it drives me up the wall that I just don't have enough time to do them all.

Good luck![​IMG]
  5. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

There are different levels of one to one training available. You can find instructions suitable for the absolute beginner, the intermediate marketer, as well as the experienced pro looking for a sharper edge. The costs for such personal attention can range from moderate to alarmingly high.

But don't expect these gurus to spill their guts and tell all. They may share a few of their core strategies and give you some useful tools to work with, but they will not tell you all the places (at least not the most responsive ones) where they use these tools and apply these strategies.

Part of the teaching process is helping the student develop the ability to think independently as a marketer, and to see opportunities for herself, rather than to be spoon fed every bit of knowledge. So you've got to be willing to pull your own weight, as far as the expectation of "guaranteed results" is concerned.

The truth is, whatever someone will teach you for a price, is available somewhere for free. And it doesn't take that much digging to get to it, if you know how to dig. [​IMG]

Having a mentor or someone lead you by the hand does expedite the process of information gathering, but it does not (and can not) guarantee your outcome. That's entirely up to you!