Live wisely and save money

Discussion in 'Frugal Living' started by Episkopos, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Episkopos

Episkopos New Member

A frugal person is one who carefully and wisely uses money and resources. This person for instance, may eat frugal meals??”that is, food which is not in excess or wastefully prepared.
    A frugal person wastes nothing! Therefore frugality is the way to prosperity.

2. weblogger

weblogger New Member

Money saved is money earned. IMO getting rid of clutter around you itself helps you focus and spend on stuff only you really nead which helps a lot in saving money..

Thanks

3. 88Style

88Style New Member

Yeah I get your drift man. Living a simple life really spares you from the hassle and bustle of the very demanding and competitive world we live in. But I guess all of us deserves a break once in a while. I believe in rewarding myself after a week or month's worth of hard work. I treat myself to a cold beer and a pizza. Sometimes I visit my family's farm and take a break. It's always nice to give yourself a break.

4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

You can't just save your money and not have fun spending it. You never know what's going to happen to you the next day. I am not saying that you should spend all your money but you also need to have some fun and pay yourself first.

5. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

6. Merrick8

Merrick8 New Member

talfighel: You can't just save your money and not have fun spending it. You never know what's going to happen to you the next day. I am not saying that you should spend all your money but you also need to have some fun and pay yourself first.

I agree to a certain point. life is short so enjoy it but don't live in excess.