LiveOps question...

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by workingmom10, Apr 20, 2009.

1. workingmom10

workingmom10 New Member

Hi. I got an invitation from LiveOps to start the background check, etc. However, I was wondering if it would really be worth it. I've read some psoting where workers would sit for hours waiting for a call. I know they require a separate line, which in another cost, and might be worth it, if the income is going to be there. Anyway, just need some advice. If you can't tell..I'm new to this whole thing. [​IMG] Thanks!

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Have you checked over at the wahm.com forum? There are quite a few moms there that work phone jobs like that... maybe they could help you out.

I had checked into it at one point but they required a quiet background so the only time I could do it was early, early morning and I like my sleep too much. [​IMG]

3. workingmom10

workingmom10 New Member

Thanks I'll check it out!

4. Franklin

Franklin New Member

workingmom10: Hi. I got an invitation
    from LiveOps to start the background check, etc. However, I was wondering if it would really be worth it. I've read some psoting where workers would sit for hours waiting for a call. I know they require a separate line, which in another cost, and might be worth it, if the income is going to be there. Anyway, just need some advice. If you can't tell..I'm new to this whole thing. Thanks!
    I do some work for Liveops as an independent contractor and I will tell you that is worth it. Actually the Liveops income that I get pays for the marketing expenses for my online business. If they want you to do the background check go for it.

Don't pay attention to negative postings you go and try for yourself. Liveops is very cool and fun. What I usually do is log in to Liveops and between calls I work on my online business and it pay for the expenses for my business. Don't let the opportunity pass you by. I hope this helps visit my blog bellow and contact me if you have any other question.

Best Regards,

Franklin

5. workingmom10

workingmom10 New Member

Thanks Franklin. I'm going to IM you a quick question.