Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by ibizniz, Mar 26, 2009.

1. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

has anyone joined Local Ad Link and if you have, how is it going for you?

Generic url: http://www.localadlink.com

[Generic link added - Admin]
  2. xeridox

xeridox New Member

Hmmm now this seems really interesting!

The site is set up a bit like youtube's. It's all about advertising in your local area in which people can log on, type what they're looking for, and it will look in their general location to find the business.

Very good I think, especially if you're trying to provide a service in your local area, such as wedding photography.

There's also a free package available, and that's always a plus.

Googled it, seems some people think it's a MLM scam, but they were confused because MLM companies were advertising on LocalAdLink. Most others say it's good.

My advice? Try the free service and let us know how you're coming along.
  3. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hello Xeridox

as you said for local businesses it's great. Why would they want to advertise nationwide if their target customers live in specific zip codes and search with specific terms, ie pizza.

A very low cost alternative.

BTW love the name
  4. samda

samda Member

No joy. Site looks as a copy cat of G maps.....

I am not interested....
  5. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

Been hearing mixed reviews on this one. Check it out in detail before you invest.
  6. molyda

molyda New Member

I think it's just another web business directory! In Canada, we have the YellowPages. I think Local Ad Link may make the search more accurate than YellowPages! Then again, I'm not able to compare yet... Don't know if there are any affiliates in my local area! Ha!

I don't think it's a scam, I actually think it's the same to have affiliates instead of hiring sales representatives but cost less because they also make it almost like a franchise instead of paying salary wage and/or commissions.

It's actually a good way to earn income from home and to get to know your local community very well!
  7. sford942

sford942 New Member

I too have been researching this "business." Seems like a good idea but reviews say it is a scam that is using google anyway. Anyone using this and is it working?
  8. Napsil

Napsil New Member

It is a great idea and it receives good traffic. It is worth a try even if it uses google maps.

I too looked at this closely since I have been successfully using a very similar SEO strategy to get to the top of Google in weeks, and so I know concept works, but when I looked at what they were doing, technically, it is nothing new, they use PPC tied to regional keywords, so anyone could do this on their own with a little research.

When I fist looked at it, having read the terms and agreement, they restricted just about any form of advertising, and now I see almost every violating the terms, and this is not a good sign in my experience. If you do not enforce your agreement, then you are probably desperate for better growth so you ignore it, and this is first warning signal I saw.

If you do your due diligence, you will find many more issues which are far more serious, so without getting into them all here, just be warned, there is more to choosing a company than the hype and hoopla that the pump and dump set used in this deal. It was all about money, and as you see, the price was reduced already from start, so I would not give this one a spot on my top ten best low cost recession proof businesses, not even at reduced price it is now at.

Success to all,
  10. brentw

brentw New Member

I'm proud to announce that my company, Zurvita,
    has taken over the marketing of the LocalAdLink
    product as well as integrating their sales force
    with our company.

I was on a call last night with our founder and
    CEO where he talked about the transition to
    Zurvita selling this product. One thing he
    stressed is the fact that the company talked
    to customers under the old style and worked
    to improve the product based on what they
    did not like about it.

So we are expecting a much more solid product.

We also worked to improve the payplan behind
    it, giving a chance for a bigger residual income.

All in all, this is a good move for us and for
    LocalAdLink, and we are looking forward to
    having much success with it.