Looking at coastal

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by decker2006, Jan 6, 2007.

1. decker2006

decker2006 New Member

I did not know that. Thank you.

Noreen
  2. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Jeff Mills are you still here?

Can you please clarify some things for all of us with WCYS.

Can we 3way a call direct to WCYS when we have money pre-qualified them?

Can we email the call center and ask them to call "hot" prospects?

Reason I ask is because I emailed and called and asked them to call the prospects and they said no that they had to opt in before they would call them.

Thank you
    Terri
  3. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Terri,
    The best way to get this question answered is to call the 800 number and talk to Hoyt. I never go a week without calling and talking to someone at the callcenter about something. It might be to clarify something or ask a question about procedures so just give Hoyt a call. He or one of the other guys will be happy to answer your questions.
  4. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Harold, I will try that again.

Terri
  5. roger

roger New Member

Hi Terri,
    Although you should clear it with them first you can email them a good lead.

I spoke with both Bill Hodges, one of the Call Center sales stars, and Hoyt. Emailing is fine, put some detail in the email noting the prospect is income qualified and a bit of background info (name/number/time zone/what level they're looking at/how much info do they know about the CC etc...again, clear it with them first so yes call ahead - and remember to put your ID Code in your email!

[​IMG]

Roger
  6. goldmills

goldmills New Member

Quoting: luvtravelCan we 3way a call direct to WCYS when we have money pre-qualified them?

Can we email the call center and ask them to call "hot" prospects?

Reason I ask is because I emailed and called and asked them to call the prospects and they said no that they had to opt in before they would call them.

yes you should be able to email, 3way or call the center to tell them about a hot lead.

You can also, once you have a strong commitment from a prospect fill in your "request A call" section of your WCYS site with their info in it. But make certain your lead is a good prospect, not a tire kicker.

I have sent leads to the CC who ended up not being $$ qualified and Hoyt slapped my wrist, so be as sure as sure before you use any of these techiques. Hoyt's slaps are a little stinging. :|

I also forward conversations in emails I have with people who email me their phone #'s and I ask them if I can have permission to have the sales center give them a call so they can learn more and if I get a yes, I forward it to Hoyt and he sees the thread and gives it to the next rep who can make a call and get MANY sales this way.

so yes, use these techniques, if you wait for the leads to call in, which is great... sometimes we wait forever, but if you can kick the process in the butt, without breaking the rules or wasting people's time at the sales room, go for it.

And Roger's advice is key too, the more you put the better chances of a quick call back.

I even send my voicemails where people call me and tell me they want to join to hoyt! [​IMG] he calls em back for me and it's $$.

Jeff
  7. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

GREAT! Thanks Jeff, will do..

Ya gotta love WCYS!!

Terri