Looking for a supplemental ebook to PL someone mentioned

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by moneyforgreene, Dec 9, 2007.

1. moneyforgreene

moneyforgreene New Member

Somewhere in all these posts, I remember a couple people mentioning an ebook by a woman (I think) around $37, website was real "non-pushy", honest. The people talking about it said that PL is great, but that this other ebook is a great compliment and should be included with PL b/c it gives step by step instructions on how to get started. But for the life of me, I can't find that discussion, or a link. I thought I wrote it down or bookmarked the website, but can't find it now.

Anyone know what I'm talking about??? I hope so! I want to revisit it and see if it helps me sort out what I'm trying to do with PL to get something started.

2. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

you are referring to the honest riches e-book by Holly Mann, Great e-book it should help
  3. 040107

040107 Member

4. moneyforgreene

Thanks! That's it. I bought it and already read through it. Now to go back and read it again more slowly. A lot of it was recapping information from PL, but was written more step-by-step. Good info. I still really like PL though, just needed a little help organizing my thought and what to do first!
  5. happywife

happywife Gold Member

There is another book that I found really helpful. I got it around the same time as I purchased Holly's book last year. It is free and it is in my signature called the Affiliate Master's course. I printed it out and read it. It was a big help. Help yourself if you are not too overloaded already. [​IMG]
  6. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

i read that a long time ago and if i can remember it was a really good resource for free, i would check it out it may help
  7. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Yeah Holly Mann's book is amazing. I heard she is working on the 3rd version!
  8. moneyforgreene

Happywife - thanks for the info. I will definitely read it. The more I know, the better, especially if it's free! I'm anxious to spend more time doing stuff other than reading, and there is only so much time in the day, especially considering my "job" is to take care of my kids first.
  9. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

I know it might seem a pain to read all these e-books but the knowledge you get at the end invaluable and you are then able to implement it and make money [​IMG] so keep it up
  10. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Quoting: moneyforgreeneI'm anxious to spend more time doing stuff other than reading,
    I know that feeling very well. The sense of urgency is remarkable, isn't it? Just remember, simply doing "stuff" isn't going to be beneficial if it isn't the right stuff. [​IMG]

When you take the time to get a good understanding of where you are headed and what you need to do to get there, it is time very well spent.

I think if you keep your priorities right as you mentioned (your kids), the Lord will bless your efforts in the long run. [​IMG] At least, that has been my experience.