Looking For Work At Home Employment. Can ANYONE Help?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by ThreeD, Apr 17, 2006.

1. thegiftlady

thegiftlady New Member

Funny, I haven't tried it, and wouldn't. It says scam all over it. Nobody is going to send money people just because. Just my opinion.
  2. jobvisa

jobvisa Guest

One of the best home based jobs is medical transcription.If you are interested you can learn it by short term online course.Now visit my sites and choose a online teaching course.You will be rewarded both financially and professionally in near future after successful completion.

With best regards

Julio Saltos

[Link removed - Admin]
  3. ThreeD

ThreeD New Member

Quoting: jobvisaOne of the best home based jobs is medical transcription.If you are interested you can learn it by short term online course.Now visit my sites and choose a online teaching course.You will be rewarded both financially and professionally in near future after successful completion.

With best regards

Julio Saltos

That is what I was told about Medical Billing. So, I took a course in Medical Claims and Billing, and I still haven't gotten any work!
  4. 2reasonswhy

2reasonswhy New Member

I am new to this forum and don't know if you will read this since it is kind of an old post but wanted to say a J-O-B is fine if you are ahppy working for someone else and feel comfortable earning an hourly rate. I realized a long time ago that I am worth far more per hour than most people are willing to pay. So a couple of years ago I started looking for something to do at home so I could raise my kids instead of doing daycare. It took a year and I finally found my niche. Yes there was a small startup fee and I also pay a monthly fee which is now taken out of my earnings each month and I don't even notice it, very similar to taxes out of a regular paycheck. It just depends on what you want for yourself. I want to retire young and live life not have life live me! Therefore a home business is ideal for me. There are lots of companies out there that pay hourly for people to work at home but none of them seemed to fit me or seemed worth doing from home as I coulod probably make more per hour going to work outside the home. A home based business eventually can replace your income from a job, it all depends on what you put into it. I do not sell people, I do not pressure people. I do put my info out through various forms of marketing both online and off line and people call me. If they decide they can benefit from our services then fine if not then next! You can't push a rope and I don't even try. I do not get upset when people do not feel what I offer will benefit them and I am a much happier and prodictive person for it. If I let it bother me I am sure I wouldn't stil be doing what I do almost a year later.
  5. melisa

melisa New Member

I had the same problem until I hit on what I do now. I work full time outside my home and part time in. Try my website for more info. I hope this works for you, and I'm here to help if you need it.[​IMG]
  6. twnuck

twnuck New Member

My suggestion is to open up your local yellow page phonebook and call every printing company you find (there will be hundreds). The reason is that they are always looking for people to help out on data entry, typsetting, etc. Usually if you can work with any word processing program you have the skills necessary. You can probably negotiate on a per job basis or even hourly. BUT, you will be considered a contract employee and have to file a 1099 at the end of the year and handle your own taxes.

Good luck,
    Todd
  7. allysp

allysp New Member

I also work for West ( workathomeagents ) and have been for almost 19 months. I have been logged in to take calls for over 4 hours now and have not received 1 call. The hours are not as good as they used to be and when you are lucky enough to get hours, you have to hope to be just as lucky to get the calls, no calls means no money.
  8. madnawat

madnawat New Member

Hello,

I am giving you a great list of virtual call centre companies. Hope this will help you ount in making money [​IMG] Thanx

Accolade Support www.accoladesupport.com/openings.html
    ACD Direct www.ACDdirect.com
    Alpine Access www.AlpineAccess.com (Arizona, Colorado, Texas & Utah)
    Baby to Bee www.Babytobee.com (send resume to [email protected]) *Babytobee does not list thier employment opportunities on their website, but regularly recruits via classifed advertising*
    Beyond Marketing Online www.Beyondmarketingonline.com
    BRG Research Services www.brgathome.com/applyhome1.php
    Connect2Agent www.Connect2Agent.com
    Connect Plus, LLC www.Connect-dataplus.com
    Customer Loyalty Concepts www.customloyal.com
    eCallogy www.ecallogy.com (Utah Only!)
    Grindstone www.Grindstone.com
    Greene TeleServices (WA, DC only) Greene Teleservices
    JetBlue Airways www.jetblue.com (Utah )
    LiveOps www.liveops.com
    MicahTek, Inc MicahTek, Inc
    Niteo Services, Inc. www.niteoservices.com
    NTI Central - www.NTICentral.org
    O'Currance Teleservices www.ocurrance.com (Utah)
    RepsForRent www.repsforrent.com
    Secure Call Management www.sciathome.com
    Service 800 www.service800.com
    Sterling Testing Systems www.Sterlingtesting.com
    Support Freaks www.supportfreaks.com
    Time Communications www.timecommunication.com (St Paul, MN)
    Ver-A-Fast Corporation www.Verafast.com
    VIPdesk www.Vipdesk.com
    VoiceLog www.Voicelog.com
    Willow www.Willowcsn.com
    West at Home www.Workathomeagents.com
    Working Solutions www.Workingsol.com
    XAct Telesolutions www.Xactservices.com
  9. lukc22

lukc22 New Member

I am brand new to this forum and am looking for a Business and not just a job... I do not have any moneys right now to invest but am willing to try things out with assistance... can anyone help thats not a scam??
  10. yathish

yathish New Member

Hi everybody, I would like to join in work from Home sites. But in confusion to pay them.I am totally new to this sites.Can any body suggest me that which site dose pay us in prompt. Friends plz help me. Really i need money in this situatuion.
  11. rusty

rusty New Member

hello:
    regarding the homebase call center that is printed above is there a homebase call center,that even a non-U.S. citizen can work???? im outside of U.S. (Asia) and i would like to work in one of the homebase call center's above.....
  12. Benjamin Scott

Benjamin Scott New Member

When you search online for a work at home job, what you will mostly find are home businesses which mostly require a fee. One way to find a work at home job is to actually contact Jobs that are not work at home jobs and see if they are in need of someone to do work at home.

The deal with most real work at home jobs is that many of them will not advertise it. Another option would be to switch to a job that will allow you to work at home in the future when they get to know you and how you work. First you have to find out if they actually have people working from home.

Once the companies gets to know you and trust you because they know that you are an honest person, then they may take you up on your offer to work at home.

Just my 2 cents.
  13. Starbright48

Starbright48 New Member

Hello,

I am looking a job, home based. I have been doing various online jobs this past year,such as mystery shopping and surveys. None of those so-called jobs pay much of anything. I tried affiliate marketing four times, and nothing came of it! No sales, nothing! I even tried recently to do get paid to try offers but, you could do free small offers, but they don't pay you for it, you have to do large offers that take credit cards! I have been trying to get a full or part time job out of the home for a year and a half now going to companies and putting in resumes with no success. I have customer service and clerical skills. I don't have for work at home however, broadband, high-speed or long-distance service. I don't even have a working printer. I haven't been able to have enough money to pay for any of those things except internet service. So if anyone out there knows of a job or could offer me a job that I can do, please let me know. Thank you very much!
  14. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Quoting: Starbright48I am looking a job, home based

15. steve2967

steve2967 New Member

I do not understand what these people mean when they say they are looking for a work from home "job"

Basically you want the security of a "paycheck" no matter how much or how liitle work you do every day?

Look, here is a reality check....Unless you have some real marketable skills you are not going to find a "job" that pays well. Forget saying you can type real well. Anyone can do that these days. In the computer age we ALL have typing skills.

What you are really saying is you want to work from home but you do not trust yourself enough to EARN your money.

I work from home and I get paid daily, I do not sell anything and I do not cold call anyone. I do not hold or ship products, host home parties or anything like that.

I do perform my own online advertising, recruit and train people to owrk from home as well as help people get signed up for the programs my company offers.

I did pay a start up fee and guess what? It was not a scam.

You people that say everything you have to pay for is a scam are CRAZY. You just want something for nothing. I paid a small start-up fee to work from home BUT it is my own business, I control my income and I love it because I have faith in myself to actually WORK FROM HOME.

If you want a job, go get a job. If you want to work from home then find an opportunity that allows you to do that.

There are companies like UHAUL that pay people about $7/hr for 4 hour shifts taking customer service calls from home. If you want to make $28 a day then check it out.

If you want to make good money working from home you are going to have to get involved with a home business opportunity.

Here's what I can tell you:

DO NOT pay for a job, a business opportunity yes, NEVER A JOB
    99% of all Data Entry Ads are scams
    Envelope Stuffing Is A Scam
    Survey Sites You Pay membershipd to join ARE SCAMS.
    LEGIT work from home sites that want a membership to see the jobs ARE SCAMS.
    GET PAID to place simple ads ARE SCAMS
    GET PAID with your digital camera programs ARE SCAMS.

That's my .02. I went through all of this junk and actually used to sell all of it before I found my home business and I would never do anything else because I founf something completly legit that adds value to peoples lives and I make good money with it.
  16. 4u2nv

4u2nv New Member

I'm an independent phone agent and I contract my services through ARISE. There are companies like ARISE that will hire employees instead of contractors. I know Alpine Access and Cloud10 hire are 2 of that hire employees. I have a list of other work at home jobs on my website. You would have to click on the 2nd signature link to get to my website. Or check my profile.
  17. biggles

biggles New Member

Affiliate marketing (seling other peoples stuff online for a commission) is a very real work at home opportunity. I am not lying when I say that I earn a f/t living and put in about 2 hours work a day (sometimes none if I'm doing other things), it is harder than when I started 3 years ago but still possible. It will require some investment in buying a reputable ebook to get started and you will be spending money on pay per click advertising if you decide to promote that way. The key is to start small, find what works and what doesn't and build slowly.
  18. holly1208

holly1208 New Member

Do you work for any of these companies and do you make any money from it?
  19. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

I have my shopping business website that earns me every time people shop online from more than 1,000's stores. Everybody likes shopping so it is not hard fro people to see benefits. It is also free to join.

Also I sell ebooks and the program allows me to have residual money coming in day after day after only minimal investment of $49.99 initially. I can't complain.
  20. wahmom

wahmom New Member