Looking For Work At Home Employment. Can ANYONE Help?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by ThreeD, Apr 17, 2006.

1. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Quoting: wahmomhttp://www.helium.com
    ( you don't have to be a professional writer)

How much do you earn at Helium?
  2. ppl_gate

ppl_gate New Member

ThreeD,
    Can you please show me the companies you have worked for doing data entry for 7 years.
    I have been scam severally looking for companies to do data entry with.
    Thanks
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

4. niddy

niddy New Member

wahmom: For data entry and clerical work go to:
    http://www.guru.com

How does Guru compare to Elance? I was a provider there for a looong time and had a great clientele base and an amazing ranking, but they got all weird, blah blah blah...how's Guru these days?

Thanks!
  5. lindamia

lindamia New Member

Hi Steve,

I found your post very interesting. I'm a Canadian, so it doesn't seem like either of your businesses can be done from here? Any ideas?

lindamia
  6. teezine369

teezine369 New Member

Has anyone here worked for ACD Direct? I am thinking of working for them and need to know if it's a legitimate company. What did you like or dislike most?
    Thanks
  7. angelwings

angelwings New Member

I'm a newbie looking to work from home. It sounds like you found a good work from home business. Can you help me? Is this something a newbie can do? Please let me know...I'm interested.
  8. islandboy: Whew......just spent a good hour or more checking out the link above....and again, they are all places that want money. I don't question that some people may make some money from these sites but those people are "sales" oriented, not "service" oriented.
    Here is my advice ti you for work-from-home oportunity that will not require you to invest any money!

Take on-line surveys. They are free, you don't need any skills or invest any money. Just sign up for as many free paid surveys sites as you can and start earning today!

GOOD LUCK!
  9. mountainmom5: How much do you get paid to write articles??

At Bukisa you get about $4 for every 1000 views of ALL of your articles (not only one) so as more articles you publish, more money you get.

Also, ArticleIncome.com pays you 50% from every AdSence income they have from your article.

I publish on both of them.
  10. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Offer Tsuriel: At Bukisa you get about $4 for every 1000 views of ALL of your articles (not only one) so as more articles you publish, more money you get.
    My stars! Why not have a website of your OWN and write articles directing traffic to that - You will make way more than $4 in most cases - and what many people don't realize is that it is not that easy to write an article that gets more than a few hundred hits a month, unless you know what you are doing..... and if you happen to know what you are doing I can not imagine writing good keyword articles for someone for that kind of money.

Thanks but no thanks![​IMG]

Offer Tsuriel: Also, ArticleIncome.com pays you 50% from every AdSence income they have from your article
    There again - why not direct to your OWN site and get all the clicks yourself from adsense??

Maybe I am missing something here?! (I am really great at missing stuff, so I may be totally in the dark here....[​IMG])

edited to correct gross grammar.....
  11. mountainmom5: Maybe I am missing something here?!
    Two things you are missing:
    1. Not all writers know how manage their own site, domain name, hosting, webmastering, SEO, promoting....
    2. On sites I mentione above, they have a huge traffic every hour, so the chances someone actually find your article is hundred times more then if you run your own site which will appear in place 100+ in search results for the first year. (Leave Google AdWords out of it).
    This way you get more chances to earn your extra in short time.[​IMG]
  12. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Thanks Offer Turriel! That helps.[​IMG]
  13. livethewayufeel

livethewayufeel New Member

$4.00 for every 1000 views? Don't know about that one! A lot of people don't even know how to write effect ads let alone drive 1000 views to them. That could take forever. Why not do something where you can get paid for each article you write or getting paid per lead that sounds a lot better!
  14. ACB123

ACB123 New Member

Now I know that there are companies out there with legitimate work from home opportunities. There are many benefits to these programs; time management, flexibility with hours etc. etc.

The problem, I see, is that you're still working for SOMEONE ELSE. Why do that? If you're going to work at home it might as well be something you OWN.

This is just an example, I have my own internet marketing company. It's awesome, I own it and I don't answer to anyone. I'm currently marketing several products. This is my flagship product

This is just my two cents. Someone said if you're going to climb the "corporate" ladder, you might as well own the ladder.

Good luck with your search.

[Link removed - Admin]
  15. ThreeD

ThreeD New Member

ppl_gate: ThreeD,
    Can you please show me the companies you have worked for doing data entry for 7 years.
    I have been scam severally looking for companies to do data entry with.
    Thanks
    The companies I worked for where not from home. They were regular every-day jobs.