Looking for work at home typist job.

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by rosymay, Apr 1, 2006.

1. queenrachel16

queenrachel16 New Member

Fear: Have you found any luck with any of those sites you posted? Just asking becasue I looked into the Keystrokes4cash and it seemed fake. I figured i'd ask if you found out anything?
    Let me know.
    Thanks a ton [​IMG]
  2. ginaboyer

ginaboyer Guest

I work for www.typistjobs.net which has been mentioned here
    and know FIRST HAND it's NOT a scam.
    I look at it this way.
    A lot of people do not like the idea of having to spend money for work so they automatically label online jobs as a scam.

The simple truth is, if you were to get a job at Mc Donalds you would be required to..

#1. purchase a uniform which includes pants,a shirt and proper shoes.
    #2. Purchase a food
    card for $30 ( I worked there so I know) which is required in any type of food handling job!

#3. That does not even include the gas you pay for going back and forth to work each day so please give me a break!

You ALWAYS pay for work in one way or another,don't fool your selves.[​IMG]

I have made way more money with typistjobs.net sitting on my behind in just a few days then I ever made at Mc Donalds in a whole month!

The trick is to pay attention and do the work.
    Some people are just lazy in my opinion or can't read or follow simple directions.

[User account terminated for violating forum rule #13. More info here - Admin]
  3. De_nise

De_nise New Member

Ricky, I'd like more information on this position, if you could provide a link to the website, that would be great. Thank you
  4. gailita

gailita New Member

Ginaboyer,

If you don't mind me asking, do you get paid by the hour or per job? What's the starting rate of pay?

Thanks,
  5. PrincessK

PrincessK New Member

Hi
    I have heard of a lot of people being sucessful with my data team and one of the other sites you have listed. My data team has a 60 day money back gurantee . you can also do a search on squidoo there a few people on there wno are working a couple of these programs.
  6. gailita

gailita New Member

I also started working for www.typistjobs.net. so far it seems okay. However it does cost $49 for the program but you are guaranteed work. Their customer service has been excellent so far. Will keep you guys posted.

Gail
  7. newbie12

newbie12 New Member

8. fear

fear New Member

queenrachel16: Fear: Have you found any luck with any of those sites you posted? Just asking becasue I looked into the Keystrokes4cash and it seemed fake. I figured i'd ask if you found out anything?
    Let me know.
    Thanks a ton

no, no luck... i dont wanna try and joined since they may be trying to "charge" me for working with them.
  9. robinku

robinku New Member

I've tried "Type International", but didn't have any success. It must be said that that was before research led me to the conclusion that programs expecting cash upfront are not always going to give you the results that you're expecting, or that they promise.

Cheers for now.
  10. ridler2013

ridler2013 New Member

Odesk.com really pays... You can check them out if you want to...
  11. carbonv

carbonv New Member

I have four years of General Transcription experience and there are an abundance of jobs in this field along with medical and legal transcription. However, General transcription requires no certification and you can learn it in as little as two weeks if you have good typing skills. I worked for several transcription companies and made anywhere from $350-$500 weekly.