Lotto Magic - anyone have reviews

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by skgroom, Oct 10, 2010.

1. skgroom

skgroom New Member

Hi Everyone,
    I'm looking into this program, wondering if anyone here has been in it? Comments, thoughts? It peaked my interest, and I'm wondering how hard could it be to get 5?
    Thanks

http://www.freelottomagic.com/

[Post edited. Link removed as it was an independent rep capture page. Generic link added - Admin]

2. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

The first question that comes to mind for me is if, and how often have they won. I've seen this before, so I know they've been around for awhile.

However, a look at the comp plan appears to reveal that you and your team only would be buying lottery tickets, and thus the odds of having a winning ticket based on volume are relative to the size of your team and which position they are buying in monthly, and not the company. Which of course would not work effectively, as a prize or big lottery win even though it would increase the odds, which they note in the video.

Therefore, at the end of the day, one is looking at building income based on the compensation plan to establish monthly residual income. So the question is, is that compensation plan empowering for you, and others, to meet your income goals, because the odds of winning the lottery big prize isn't going to be too different that if you just played yourself.

In other words, don't bank on winning the lottery, but on the income from your network you can build. There are people making good income from opportunities that pay that kind of monthly commission on the members in their downline, and plenty others that are not.

I would venture to guess that if your team won the lottery, lets say once a year, that it wouldn't be any different that being in a compensation plan that may pay more per person on each level.

3. skgroom

skgroom New Member

Thanks FCM,
    Sorry Admin didn't realize I was posting a link.
    Yes the comp plan did peak my interest, but the monthly payment did not, 50 or 100.
    I'm very interested to see if there's anyone who has filled their matrix, won on a ticket, making any money?
    Which of course than had my wheels turning a little, most of us on this forum are into one mlm or another, I'm just wondering why more of us don't bite the bullet and start our own mlm, of course this may make this topic go way off track, but to me, it just seems like that would really be the route to go.

4. lottoguy22

lottoguy22 New Member

to skgroom : you were looking for someone doing the program so I figured I'd post this for you. I've been with the program since June 2008 and have been playing for free for quite some time as well as getting a nice commission check. If you are looking for a nice little " side job " as I like to call it then this is definitely worth taking a look at. This does take some work on your part and If you are looking for a " get rich scheme " then this isn't for you but if you put a little time in each week and treat it like a business then your group will start to grow and you will get into profit. Like any other business you are only going to be as successfull as the time you put into it. It is true that you either pay $50 or $100 for your Captain membership but that fee is covered with as little as 2 signups. It's not a hard program to do but it is one that you just need to stick with to be successfull. Oh yeah one more thing, if you are seriously interested in checking this program out then get a hold of me and I will send you a couple of program links to look at as well as " proof " that they really do pay you!

All the best!

5. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Just curious, has anyone in your group or that you know of hit the lottery or had any winnings since you got started, however long that was?

6. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

Isnt there a european company running an mlm that is all about playing the lottery. I think they are in malta or something where that sort of stuff is legal.

Chris

7. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

skgroom: most of us on this forum are into one mlm or another, I'm just wondering why more of us don't bite the bullet and start our own mlm, of course this may make this topic go way off track, but to me, it just seems like that would really be the route to go.
    Most of us, that are truly making money, are NOT doing it via MLM.
    I deduce this 'factoid' from the realization that most of those doing MLM's are NOT making money - 97++%.

Whatever the case, since most MLM'ers are failing at one MLM or another already, I see no justification to just 'bite the bullet' and start another DOOMED MLM venture!

Then again, we ARE talking LOTTERY here!!!!

After all, MLM's and LOTTERY have just about the same probability of profit!
    (but at least you only lose MONEY via lottery, instead of hours of wasted lifetime, along with jeopardizing numerous friends and family relationships...)