Make Money with Facebook

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by babo2708, Aug 22, 2010.

1. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I need to look into some of these methods. I just am on facebook in general but still manage to make money there. I am just me there. I post quotes, interact a lot with others and my friends list just keeps growing. When I update a blog or Squidoo, it does feed there, but I don't push it and my other posts there balance it all out.

I often try to get conversation going, as it so happens my niche interests just about everyone. I suggest things for men to do for the wives and things for wives to do for their men. Or girlfriends or boyfriends and many follow me now and post the results which also gives me great blog material by the way.

So no I don't use facebook like most, not yet anyway, but my followers are growing and are loyal. It brings me in a couple hundred a month, not a lot, but it's part of my little mini growing empire.

Thanks all for these tips though, I will be implementing them soon. This place is great.

2. GetPaidNowww

GetPaidNowww New Member

I'm with a lot of the other members here. I think finding friends on facebook, creating a few posts a day with different, meaningful content. I do this without the obvious in your face link. Let me know what you think.

robinincarolina likes this.
  3. jmcpro

jmcpro New Member

Making money with Facebook is actually quite simple. Facebook has hundreds of thousands of groups with many different niches. Join groups that are relevant to the niche which you plan to make money in. Promote your product or service in these groups. Create fan pages which promote your products and/or services as well, and share your fan pages with these groups as well.

4. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

Facebook can be a great help when it comes to earning money,but if you want to run some serious business, you need more than just a Facebook page.

Russell Toews likes this.
  5. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Funny to come back to this thread and see a post I wrote in 2011. I have learned so much since then!

Link dropping does not work on facebook. I have evidence of this as one of my affiliates is famous for link dropping. She sends more traffic to my site than anyone else but has never made a sale. Others that post honest testimonial or have my link in a blog post and share that way, convert far more sales on facebook.

Groups are awesome, but to just go into a group and post your links or promote yourself doesn't work very well either.

You will have more credibility if you grow your own group, nurture and nourish it! Facebook now is probably about 70% of my business because of my group that grows daily! Your group members become walking testimonials for you! Doesn't get much better than that.

6. alannah gibney

alannah gibney New Member

Hi robinincarolina, thanks for the idea! I will try this one for my new site

7. John_Moore

John_Moore Member

The dating niche worked wonders for facebook but they but the lid on that unfortunately. Build a huge group and share content that they like and interact with. When they do that, you group will grow organically

8. murdhar_rathore

murdhar_rathore New Member

Its quite easy to make money on facebook. If you are an affiliate then create a page about your niches product and promote them on different similar products groups. There are so many groups on facebook but can promote on some targeted users. You can also made post on your timeline and share them on your frineds.

payment proof likes this.