Making Monthly Goal

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by sahmkate, Sep 15, 2007.

1. sahmkate

sahmkate New Member

Hi all! How many of you make your monthly goal? On average, how many hours per week do you put in (working from home)? It's reassuring to see other people making it, and I'd love to hear your stories!
    Kate

2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Don't set any goal for myself, earn OK and easily work more than 70 hours a week

3. sahmkate

sahmkate New Member

Thanks for the reply - I've found something that is helping me out! Good luck!
    Kate

4. Evdayenterprise

Evdayenterprise New Member

I just started with an affiliate program....any ideas on a goal for hours and earnings per week?

5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Quoting: EvdayenterpriseI just started with an affiliate program....any ideas on a goal for hours and earnings per week?

Start small and observe what works and does not .

6. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

It really varies by what you are working on. One day you might be putting together a website, while another day you might be posting in forums, while another day you might be writing some articles. In other words, each day is different, and some days require a greater time investment than others.

7. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

I spent abt 2 - 4 hours per day for my business.
    It has become one of my daily routine.

8. PatrickSmith

PatrickSmith New Member

Okay, you work 2-4 hours a day. How much money do you have to show for it?

9. dmitch31

dmitch31 New Member

If you are beginning I would say that the best advice is to simply work on it "every" day. I mean, you can take the weekends off, but just make sure that you do SOMETHING to promote your online business each day even if it's just for an hour or two.

You really have to get some experience under your belt and begin learning what works and what doesn't work before you start to work long hours or you will burn out fast. So my recommendation is to work on it one to two hours a day.