Marketing Help for very small business

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Will Oliver, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Will Oliver

Will Oliver New Member

I like to buy and sell baseball, football and basketball cards.

What would be some ideas/suggestions on maybe how to do this? Ebay is the biggest auction site so I have thought about just doing an Ebay store but not sure if that is best way to go or not.

Please help forum with me formatting a plan of action.
  2. crisstar

crisstar Member

Just start somewhere. The only way you're gonna know if it's a right fit for you is if you do it. You can also see what other people are doing in order to give you some ideas, otherwise just start.
  3. Will Oliver

Will Oliver New Member

4. Muzzamil

Muzzamil Member

Ebay is a good place to start but you might also want to try Amazon since Amazon has a lot more buyers. Just start with ebay and once you are making good money, you can eventually start make your own website and sell your stuff there. This is because ebay and amazon do charge a fee for selling on their platform.
    payment proof likes this.
  5. Will Oliver

Will Oliver New Member

Thank you too Muzzamil ! I actually do sell on Ebay, Amazon requires a bit more to sell cards on. You have to be more established I think it is. I have a relative who sells signs and stuff on both and he did recently tell me that hhe makes a
    good bit more selling on Amazon than on Ebay.

I also like the customer service on Amazon very much. Also, I am in the midst of creating a website. I decided to just go
    with Google I like the feel of security being under the wing of Google. It's also 100% free and I don't need anything big yet as I am just getting my training wheels taken off ...LOL

thx to you and crisstar for your comments.
  6. Muzzamil

Muzzamil Member

You are welcome Will and Good Luck!