Marketing problem , what to do next?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Buddy, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Buddy New Member

I have a finance service that I sell to merchants. Only those who's sales are $300 to $5,000, so kind of big ticket items, tires, auto repairs, furniture, home appliance, and those sort of businesses. I have been at it for a couple weeks, and it looks like I'll close 2 or 3 next week. Which is a nice, but I am running out of places I can drive to and need to get some hits on my web site. This is a product that could be sold over the phone, but how do I get those merchants to go to my site. I have looked at some tire, furniture, and appliance forums and associations, but those sites are covered up with adds from GE Finance, AM General Financial and other big name guys.And they charge a lot to advertise there.
    Any Ideas????????
  2. FreeCashMan Active Member

Direct calling or mailing business could help for what you are offering. Online, you may need to find a particular business website and send them a direct email.
  3. Buddy New Member

I have Ibuzzpro with the new mlm I've signed up for, I may start blasting calls to every furniture store in the country and see what happens.
    Thanks for the advice.
  4. lilwallace92 New Member

Try to give advice to people on the forums you have tried out, and put your link to your site in your signature. Helping out people will get lots of people to your site.
  5. pcwork New Member

Try advertising on classified websites, it may help.
  6. talfighel Silver Member

The best way to go here is to use a pay per click search engine like Yahoo, Google or MSN.

That way, when people search for these kinds of stuff that you are selling, they can come to your site.
  7. annalaurab New Member

Try also attending chamber of commerce and other business networking events to meet people.
  8. Aaronbiz New Member

Buddy: I have looked at some tire, furniture, and appliance forums and associations, but those sites are covered up with adds from GE Finance, AM General Financial and other big name guys.And they charge a lot to advertise there.
    Any Ideas????????
    Just wondering if you could partner up with "Auctioneer establishments" somehow?

Say if you specialized in say car auction for example financing for "buyers" wanting short term funding to make purchases for several cars at once personal or car dealer.

Aaron Riddell