Megawealthy Secret

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by electricmeg, Aug 22, 2006.

1. electricmeg

electricmeg New Member

I'm new to PAS and a total believer, after having tried so many other online businesses. I'm part of the megawealthy group and they're about to come out with some amazing announcement about having cash roll in and in and in - but nevertheless I'm still search of ways to promote. Who's making money, and how? What's an acceptable amount of money to spend, in order to make a sale?

2. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

Its good that you believe in it. The people who are beating the saturation with PAS are (some of them) selling cars and mortgaging house to pay for advertising.

Be prepared to pay in a big way to get the paid traffic you need to make money with this program. You can mediate the costs by putting some $10 programs in there like GDI so you can get some signups to offset your advertising for PAS.

Tell everybody you know, drop sizzle cards, put up fliers, etc... Money will come in direct relation to the dollars and sweat equity you invest in your marketing.

Good Luck.