Members and Shopping

Discussion in 'My Powermall' started by duckbird, Dec 3, 2007.

1. cuddlescanada

cuddlescanada New Member

Well said Moneyforgreene I agree with you 100%, it gets very frustrating when you use your mall, and others dont. I did infact hear Ginnys Call tonight and agree with her 100%. This way as you said, this way will get rid of the dead wood and free loaders.
    When you think about it, you are still getting every thing you need to build your business for free. Also if people just want to use there mall to shop with out the business then they can. When you think about it logicaly if evry one gets a free mall and hopes others will buy to make them money and they dont what is the point.
    Well I cant waite for Wednesdays Big Launch, MPM is going to be so big, now with the launch of the dedit card as well its going to be fantastic.

2. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

I am also 100% behind this.
    As of tommorrow it all goes live.
    We will also be able to get hold of the long awaited debit cards on our malls!
    Through the company that is providing them,Gtekks.
    They launch tommorrow Newbie Shield!I know you have been waiting to hear about them [​IMG]

Our team has sent out a newsletter to all members informing them of the new changes and to make sure they are up to speed.
    Hopefully this will spur the not-so-active into stepping up a gear.
    I think it will also help in attracting a greater number of people serious about building a business.

3. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

People will think longer to apply for business mall initially because of this commitment to buy one thing per month, but those who sign up will be more serious.

Of course, they can always sign up as personal mall.

I hope this does not backfire. It sounds for the better.

4. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Quoting: ka7952People will think longer to apply for business mall initially because of this commitment to buy one thing per month, but those who sign up will be more serious

Yes that is what I am thinking as well.
    I have had an equal number of serious and not-so-serious join .
    I think this will prove to be a beneficial thing for us as we will be bringing in likeminded individuals.
    One of my team members had 3 new signups this morning btw![​IMG]

5. moneyforgreene

moneyforgreene New Member

Cybermommy - That's good to know, about the sign ups!

I think people need to remember that the whole basis of MPM working is to shop. So I don't understand why some people in some places are saying that it's no longer free. Shopping is the backbone of the whole thing! If a person doesn't intend to shop, then it's just not the business for them. Me, I love to shop online anyway, so it was a no brainer for me. I didn't buy a single x-mas gift in a store this year! And I started back in June before I had even signed up with MPM.

6. cuddlescanada

cuddlescanada New Member

Quoting: ka7952Of course, they can always sign up as personal mall.
    Well yes, they can get there own personal mall if all they realy want to do is to shop. As on the MPM site after a while they may decide to go the Business route, which makes sence any ways if they are using there personal mall to shop why not just get a business mall. But some times the business mall is not what they are looking for, thats fine.

7. happymama

happymama New Member

I have 25 on my front line, but not many are shopping. Until people realize this is a real business, it not going to work. I shop on my mall all the time, but I can't do it alone. Wouldn't it be great if people felt the same as we did about our mall?

8. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Well that is why I am fully behind the changes at MPM.
    People will be joining with the same mentality and views.
    Its what is needed and I am convinced its the best move Ginny could have made.

happymama,love your sig line!

9. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

I wanted to post this in case any of you missed it.
    Its written by mu upline John,who along with his wife Robin are a great team and brilliant support.

Regarding OneThingProgram:

All other 'home businesses' my wife and I have been involved with in the past have required the purchase EVERY MONTH of hundreds of dollars of product in order to get a commission check. Some of them even required that your 'team' - ie all the people you sponsored in under you - also had to have a group minimum purchase or else YOU did not get paid. So, that meant every month YOU had to get on the phone and BEG OTHER PEOPLE TO BUY STUFF so that YOU could get paid because you had already bought your minimum order of products. MPM does not do this!!!!

We have several thousand DO NOTHING PEOPLE in our down line who have joined or been put in by "GUARANTEED SIGN UP" rip offs, or they have joined to get 'points' for other programs, whatever. The point is, these thousands in our downline have no interest whatsoever in MPM. I want these people kicked out. But they are grandfathered in and that's OK - I understand why and do not disagree. But I do want every new person coming in to be serious about MPM.

To be serious about MPM you must know that THE ONLY WAY YOU EARN COMMISSION IS WHEN YOU AND OTHERS SHOP!

It is human nature to say OH, SOMEONE ELSE WILL DO IT, and assume everyone else is going to shop. Guess what - that does not work!

Imagine if local governments allowed every person to voluntarily pay their fair share of school taxes - I mean you could just send in you school taxes every year because you knew it was the right thing to do - sort of like how shopping in MPM has been up until now. How many of you think EVERY SCHOOL IN THE COUNTRY WOULD BE CLOSED WITHIN A YEAR DUE TO LACK OF FUNDING? Yeah, we all know how human nature works - IDEALISM DOES NOT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

But I also do not want to be forced to spend hundreds of dollars every month with some minimum qualifying amount like all those other home businesses. So, the OneThingProgram I believe is the perfect compromise. It will weed out all the DO NOTHING PEOPLE and when everyone else goes out to find something to buy each month, they will, 99% of the time, spend more than a dollar. This will help everyone of us who takes this business seriously.

One business I worked with made changes to the pay plan that cut everyone's income by about 40-50% - many people dropped out. People who were making $250,000 a year quit because they were so angry their income had been cut. MPM IS DOING SOMETHING SO WE ALL GET MORE MONEY IN OUR COMMISSIONS - WHY WOULD ANYONE BE MAD BECAUSE THEY WILL GET MORE MONEY??????

SUMMARY:

Can mistakes be made in MPM? - of course. Can it be frustrating? - sure. But when I calm down after ranting, and I look at the total MPM concept and the integrity and philosophy of the people running it - it always still comes down to this: MPM is still the greatest home business concept every devised.

Problems will get worked out. Robin and I are going to concentrate on building our network and reap the benefits of our hard work. Anybody who wants to quit in order to find the "perfect business" - good luck, cause you'll be looking for a very long time.

John B
    Texas

10. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

Well said from John B Texas.

I found out today that some transactions were erased from sales reports when I checked under "level report" from my back office.

Anybody has an idea why?

11. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

I found out the answer to my previous post. They just did some updates so the sales reports will be back up and running soon.

Thanks.

12. moneyforgreene

Cybermommy - Thanks for posting your upline's letter. I was curious about it. MPM is certainly an awesome opportunity in comparison to their other endeavors. I wouldn't even consider having to buy $$$ of product a month! But to buy one thing, anything, of any price once a month - piece of cake!

Yavenay - Sorry you have so many people but not anyone really doing the business. I feel your frustration. Some days I feel this is great and down the road, it will all be worth it, and other days I'm so discouraged.

13. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

I hope this will give more inspiration for both yevenay and moneyforgreene and myself.

I know the frustration of seeing no sign-ups, or sign-ups but no sales. But we have to keep reminding ourselves that the idea behind this whole MPM is great and it will work out. Once we have enough malls in our team, people will shop and sales will be enough to create residual income. It can take months or years, but once reasonable amount of residual income is coming, it will be worth it.

I am wondering though, if MPM has statistic on how many people have residual income of about $1,000 or more per month. How long it takes them to get there?

14. kalien

kalien New Member

Quoting: Newbie ShieldI guess they are mailing the debit cards soon. Has anyone heard? I guess this is the only way we can get paid.

Is this true? I seem to recall an email from awhile back that ensured us that we would still be able to receive our commission in check format and not soley via the debit card. I have to admit that I haven't had a chance to read over the new training materials yet in their entirety, so I don't know if I am wrong. Can someone answer this question for me?

Wishing all of You a Happy, Helathy, Safe & Prosperous New Year!!

Kalien

15. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Kalien,

Great to hear from you. That is what I heard from one of the founders. She told me via email that the only way to get paid from now on is to get the debit card.

I wish a few of you would email the higher ups to verify that. I don't know if this particular founder has her head screwed on straight. Every time I talk to her, she's kinda dizzy.

Thanx,

[​IMG]

Newbie Shield

16. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

I think the way to benefit the most from shopping at MPM is to buy gift certificate first and earn commission from it. Then redeem the certificate and earn commission again. [​IMG]

17. moneyforgreene

My understanding is that debit cards will be the only way to get paid from now on. Based on posts on the forum and such. I guess that works for me. Not thrilled about the initial debit card fee.

18. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

I wish there was no fee related to debit card both initially and every time money is credited to the card.

19. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

The initial fee is a onetime fee and from what had been relayed via admin it was something they had looked to try and avoid.
    That said ,its a onetime fee of $14.50.
    And it is the banks levying this charge,not MPM themselves.
    All banks are in business to make money and even if they say your card,account etc is free,don't worry they will shoehorn some kind of fee in there.

Paypal also charges fees and doesn't cover every country globally,therefore isolating some members.
    Checks also carry a fee to members.
    The re-load fee we will incur ($2.50) will go back into our payplan,benefiting our teams as a whole.

Of course,in an ideal world,we wouldn't have these fees to contend with,but on the whole I am satisfied with it.
    I will be even more satisfied when my income from MPM is such that $2.50 to reload will be a mere drop in the ocean for me lol

Happy New Year all!

20. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

There is a way to avoid fee associated with debit card too. Read on the detail from the Debit Card Store from the mall.

Right, once we have enough commission, this monthly fee will not mean much. Even it will benefit everyone from the percentage of commission being put back to the pay plan.