MIAMI RALLY!!!

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by Vaussie, Jul 12, 2008.

1. WhiteSox

WhiteSox New Member

Miami rally was great! Except for the 2 hour plus wait to do a visa charge! I waited over 2 hours to do the visa thing and after about an hour of trying to call my visa to warn them of an impending charge from ASD and losing signals in the building, my worst nightmare happened! It was declined and I had to leave the line! I finally got through to visa long enough to get it opened up for the charge (they said the original charge came through as a suspicious name, not ASD) I took a chance and went to the front of the line and explained what happened....2 minutes later I was done!

Other than that, the rally was excellent and packed!!!!!. 5-6K people! I met a lot pf great people who are excited and ready for the ride. I liked Don Peterson and his explanantion of how he's keeping ASD compliant and the fact that he's putting his own reputation on the line. I know rally's are all rah rah but I did come away feeling pretty good about Robert, Don and Andy. They did have a guy there that touched on the possible income from ads on the ASD site. I wish they would have touched on that more since that's the concern of most of us. My brother is going to the Chicago rally so I hope even more things are announced!

Haven't really seen an explanation of why the site is down. Anyone have the real answer. I know it supposedly mentioned because of the Miami rally. Whay does the site have to go down?

Have a great finish to the weekend!

Johnny
  2. panman

panman New Member

Hello all and greetings from Norway!

It has been comforting and somewhat reassuring to read the different posts above. And I wish I could be as excited as some of you are. However, I am actually sitting here with real PAIN in my chest, real pain coming from stress and frustrations, increasing in power as I witness what I am still not able to participate in!!

WHY, - you ask?

Simple: I joined ASD approx. 5 weeks ago. And almost 4 weeks ago I had my bank wire US$1.000,- to the ASD account with Bank of America with the promise of getting the 100% Tampa bonus etc. I recruited my brother, and he did the same 2 days later.

As of right now, Sunday the 13th of July, almost FOUR WEEKS later, NO MONEY has showed up in back-office of our ASD websites. I have literally spent hours writing emails, faxes, trying to get through on the phone, and so has my caring sponsor in California. But no result! No response! No nothing! And I feel more terrible than I have ever felt in my life in regard to something like this.

Is there anyone here living close to the ASD offices in Florida who might be able to help out? Or does anyone have any ideas as to how this situation can be resolved? Or do I have to purchase a US$2.000,- airline ticket and fly to Florida myself in order to resolve this?

I have lots of people I could sign up for this, but I am not willing to spend one second trying to do that without knowing that my money and the funds of those I sponsor will be acknowledged by the company.

This should be as simple as a phone call or two, but I have just about given up on trying to phone this company.. Please, can anyone offer any kind of help here?
  3. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Sorry over there Down Under - forgot to answer your question

NO pay pal - only the methods offered on the site - including Alert Pay for cash outs.
  4. nano

nano New Member

Hi, Panman,
    If you can listen in on the webinars, especially the question and answer hours with Robert, you can address your personal questons and issues and they will be answered and taken care of.
    Believe the schedule is at:
    http://www.adsurfdailywebroom.com
    Good luck.
    Nancy O.
  5. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

Panman,
    I understand your frustrations but don't panic your money is safe. The customer service department has extended hours starting today so you should be able to get through. I called twice today with no problems. Worst case send copies of everything in the mail and it should be handled promptly.
  6. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Panman,

have you tried to get onto the Q&A sessions on the Web? Often time it is easier to get a hold of the Moderator there with this concern than it is waiting on the phone or faxes
  7. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Where would one send compliance issues?

The thread over at moneymaker is getting ridiculous with horrid
    slanderous remarks about Bowdoin and ASD.
  8. alasycia

alasycia New Member

You are so right! It is like being back in the playground. LOL

Thank heavens for the Work at Home Forum!!!! People just come here to discuss things and find out about ways to earn money frm home.

It is important to be very careful of the content of some of the "internet marketing" forums - there is very little control over the posts .

And remember that a lot of self claimed profesionals and marketing egos are being hurt by AdSurfDaily, which has brought normal offline healthy business ethics and profitabiity to the internet!
  9. omarN

omarN New Member

Man I wish I could have been in Miami. I heard so many good things about it! Rumor is they will be at New York in a few coming months. I am from Jersey so this would be awesome!

If anyone can confirm this, that would be great!

Thanks

Omar!
  10. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

New York is right after the Orange County Rally in September (I think)
  11. panman

panman New Member

Thanks! To those of you who came up with some tips as to how I possibly can get my situation resolved. And yes, I have been on the Q&A call but was not able to ask any questions..

However, yesterday I faxed all my documentation from my bank in to the office for the THIRD time, - almost begging for some kind of answer or response..

Nothing! Zero!! I might as well be dead!

I have had my sponsor in the US trying to resolve it for me, - with no result. He feels terrible about this also. He has had THREE different other people, also in the US, who are supposed to have good connections to the top, also involved in getting this resolved. Paperwork has been shared with them, but again: Nothing!!

We are now two people with US$1.000,- each into our FIFTH (5th) WEEK with this situation. And now I do not know what is the worst part of it. The money which seems to have vanished, - or the fact that that they DO NOT ANSWER ANY EMAILS, OR FAXES NOR ANY OTHER KIND OF ATTEMPT TO GET AN ANSWER!!

And I tried to get some answers from this company when I first joined as a free member SIX (6) WEEKS AGO!! How can I sponsor anyone under such circumstances? How can I be enthusiastic? I have more than 30 years of extensive experience as an international businessman, but I have NEVER been treated with such COMPLETE negligence as in this case. And it really hurts...!
  12. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Panman.....gosh, you've got to be ready to tear your hair out.

Put it all in a letter and send it Global Priority to their address......do you have it? I'm thinking with their fax machines being SWAMPED, I don't imagine your fax is even noticed among all the ones coming in.

I DO know that others have mentioned having to wait a small eternity to get their funds in. I myself have a referral who has also been waiting for going on a month, now. We've faxed, emailed, called, sent tickets, too.....we DID get a response, finally, from an email.....we were asked to scan and send the direct deposit receipt.....we did that two weeks ago and still nothing.

I know it sounds hollow, but I DO believe they'll make it right for you.....at least, I sure hope so. They did something for me that was far beyond what I think most companies would do. ...despite all the glitches, I believe this is a company worth staying with.

I'd send that letter to the attention of Andy, by the way.....if he's too busy, surely one of his underlings will be responding on his behalf......

Good luck to you....
  13. Stallion33

Stallion33 New Member

Why were the Google ads pulled from the "universe" site?
  14. cbh

cbh New Member

Does anyone know what the opening promotion will be with Golden Panda? Will they be matching ad package purchases? What amount?