Mission impossible: Getting sales on the long term basis without lead nurturing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bastian33, Sep 18, 2015.

1. bastian33

bastian33 New Member

Most sales occur on a trust basis, but that takes time. Sure, who wouldn't like to get an immediate sale, reaping the results from the initial implementation? However, gaining trust takes a lot of time and effort.

Keeping that trust takes even longer.

When you're feeling impatient, keep in mind that leads need to be nurtured over a long period of time in order to make your lead generation efforts work properly and get the desired results.

Personally, I like to give my subscribers 3-4 good tips, and the 5th one is a tip+promo. And by using bulk emailing service like Promobrite(dotcom), or fully-automated Prospectera(dotcom) I can blast personalized messages at the fraction of the cost in no time, watching my sales grow by the minute.

Now it's your turn. How do you nurture your leads?
    payment proof likes this.
  2. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

I always try to assist others and identify what their needs are. My focus is the free money making niche, and the opportunity to make some extra money is a big benefit to many people. The economy is still tough and many have not fully recovered since the Great Recession. Getting to know people and what they need is crucial.
  3. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Active Member

I'm reminded of a tip that someone taught me early on in my marketing career...the biggest marketing mistake newbies make is when a lead shows the slightest bit of interest, they verbally "throw up" on them, telling them every aspect, detail, and upsale of their business without even taking a breath. They think that it makes them sound smart and they are giving them crucial information, but all it does it overwhelm the person and make you seem desperate. Indeed you are right Bastian, you have to take time and cultivate a relationship, let the person know not only why the business you are promoting is a great opportunity, but more importantly why YOU would be a great sponsor, the knowledge and skill that you are able to share and teach. If you remember to do this, then well-timed upsales are sure to be successful because the person trusts you.
  4. Malluni

Malluni New Member

Advertising is very important for every business, I guess. I like to use the help of Ringostat service for developing the best working strategy for me. It has improved my business a lot and brought me a lot of new customers lately. Do you guys use such thins too?