MLM Programs - Which are good? Which are bad?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by WesLeadz, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Boriscro

Boriscro New Member

Hi!

Many sponsors on different MLM opportunity do the same things and do not tell you all facts. Before investing money you must be very carefull. There is so many scams. And sponsors just want to earn money and do not care what will be with you.

2. snoopye1970

snoopye1970 New Member

I would care. But I got a product that can be sponsored, but don't have to be.
    Most people go after the motto: "Eat or die."
    Or they can't explain the business properly and tell you to watch a video. Sorry, but what kind of answer is this?
    What if the product earns you money without refering? And if it's very easy to understand and to handle?

Choosing the right product helps a lot and is half of your rent, if you ask me.

YAGOOFT likes this.
  3. lolaberry

lolaberry New Member

Try a FREE to sign up one!!! I joined Le-Vel and the next day got my first promoter signed up with me !!! The products are amazing and support second to none, I have NOT spent a penny, but plan on buying thrive!!! lolaberry.Le-Vel.com worth a look costs nothing lol

Attached Files:

4. Boriscro

Boriscro New Member

Most of people don´t like word MLM. But of course when you look inside deeper on some programs you will see that you can earn serious money.

The most important in MLM business is to build your team, to recruit peoples. Also it is important to learn your downlines to do the same thing.

What is most important thing except to recruit peoples?

Well for me it is important the stability of program, who are the owner(s), admin(s)?

I like work in programs based on long term use. That is important because MLM can be very serious business which can replace you real job. Most of people promote some new programs with quick rich schemes...

I like better some old MLM, even if is hard to get new downlines because everybody ( or most of people ) already know about that job. It is because I like stable and trusted programs more than some new and risk programs. Everyday you can see new amazing program, with so many promises and then one day - scam....go offline, etc....

Always you can find peoples who don´t know about internet business, MLM or about that program which you promote. Or they know but they do not joined yet because they do not have enough informations.

For example I joined in american company SFI - six figure income ( MLM & affiliate program ) before 2 years but I stopped work in just a few days, and before 6 months I started again, with new sponsor who give me all important informations and help me a lot. Good sponsor is most important thing in this business.

And SFI is for me the best online program because there is a several ways to make online income in this program.

SFI is now in 18 th year - amazing!!

SFI is not only some MLM program because all earning is based on real product in Tripleclicks webshop. SFI is combined MLM + affiliate program, because you earn from your team and also you can even earn if you do not have any team, any referrals or downlines. Thats mean that is not some MLM, it is affiliate program too, because you earn for promote real products from Tripleclicks webshop.

Also you can earn playing cool games, for bring peoples to buy and sell in Tripleclicks, you can get for a little prize some items ( for a few $ ) on auctions, you have daily lottery like daily grand, daily crown, E365 competition. For example I received two times 50 $ gifts. Also when you bid or playing games you also can earn some extra prizes like free tc credits, psa,csa ( personal and company sponsored affiliates - downlines, referrals... ).

There is no programs which gives you so many features. I write about SFI but you should know that is not some MLM program, it is more affiliate but have MLM component also.

Cashouts is via Paypal or Payoneer cash card - mastercard ( I use Payoneer ).

If you think that is interesting for you you can contact me or visit my web in signature, there is some informations.

Jennyebizz likes this.
  5. snoopye1970

snoopye1970 New Member

But the problem is:
    You normally have to turn your friends and relatives in to customer.
    Better you have something that earns you money without refering people who may not be your best friends and fellows anymore if money comes inbetween you and them. And the refering is than a nice extra feature you can use once you got used to the program.

Also, I prefer very much, if the leader sits in a western european country, like England, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and I still accept scandinavian countries up to a certain point.

YAGOOFT likes this.
  6. Jennyebizz

Jennyebizz New Member

I agree for SFI. The time is the proof of stability and persistence. Many online jobs started and ended very quick and SFI is lasting for all those years. However, I like various possibilities to make money in SFI. Some people are based just on building the network of affiliates neglecting at the same time ECA royalties, TC purchase commissions, rewards, etc. The best is to combine them all if possible.

7. ScottCofer

ScottCofer Member

Highly subjective answer to this question ...

Of course, many people will tell you their program is the best ... and may even trash-talk other companies in the process (which does our industry damage in the long run).

In the end, you have to go with your 'gut' ... which company feels right to you, based on your values and principles.

There are plenty of great (well-established) companies to choose from. Take the time to evaluate as many of them as you need to. You'll find the right 'fit' in time.

Then get to work ...

payment proof and YAGOOFT like this.
  8. MikeM

MikeM New Member

Love what Rachel said above. I would also add that in order for an MLM to make it and/or make it big they need to have products that are UNIQUE. If it's a juice, multivitamin, supplement, etc. that people can find on the shelves of the grocery store then it won't last long. That was a huge thing for me as I searched for a good, exciting, legitimate MLM.

9. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Exactly, most people are not sales oriented, so most will go to what they perceive as the path of least resistance when in fact it is usually just the opposite. The key to success for the millions who start a home based MLM or affiliate program is to have a product or service which will save everyone money on what they are already paying more for elsewhere. Simple formula as everyone wants to share a great deal, so it is not selling, it is telling. Everyone can tell others about a great money saving product, but not everyone can sell it. Most people hate to sell, and most people hate to be sold, so show and tell, never sell is what works best for most just getting started.

Success to all,

10. LeeJames

LeeJames New Member

Hi Wes,

Welcome to the affiliate marketing world! It can be very exciting but can be frustrating at the same time. Make sure you do your research and get involved with a company you trust! Of course I am with a great company that makes it very easy! We are Canadian based with a recent launch into the US. I would like to tell you more about it and see if it is something that you would be interested in/comfortable with. We are web based so it can all be done from home too :)

Best of luck to you!

Cheers,

Cheryl