MLM virtual office question

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by promagi, Sep 19, 2006.

1. promagi

promagi New Member

I am searching for a good online virtual office to conduct my cold calling campaign with. I have seen Growth Pro (cannot export lists) and Networking Central (which doesn't have customizable scripts) and wanted to know if anyone out there knew of others I could evaluate.

Best,
    Bob Gallo
  2. LifeofEgypt

LifeofEgypt New Member

I was with Leaders Club some years ago. They are set up to run a telephone campaign and they have a good training program. They set me up with phone numbers and addresses of pre-qualified prospects. I left after completing their training program. I wasn't really comfortable calling prospects as i'm not much of a "people" person but i highly endorse Leaders Club. This is a great way to learn network marketing.
  3. coreyjroman

coreyjroman Silver Member

Quoting: promagi
    I am searching for a good online virtual office to conduct my cold calling campaign with. I have seen Growth Pro (cannot export lists) and Networking Central (which doesn't have customizable scripts)

It sounds from your post that you have web building experience. Why not utilize that experience to build your own web site that you can use as a virtual office. Then... you can incorporate scripts and blogs and lists, etc.