MLM without any upfront fees?,,,

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by nemo, Jun 18, 2008.

1. adebrant

adebrant New Member

In my experience if there is a free option the amount you can earn and what it takes to earn some money at the free level is going to be significantly harder then if someone is a paying member. Let me explain. I work with FSC Auctions...Anyone can make commission at any level of membership on the bid pack purchases that come from people who have been referred. At the Free level you can only make $0.05 a bid at the diamond level which I am at I can make $0.20 a bid. So for the exact same amount of work as someone at the free level...I make 4x the money. So is it possible to make money with no upfront cost yes....will it be good money no.

2. HomeLover

HomeLover New Member

nemo
    I understand, Nemo, why you ar asking. It is a scary thing to invest money and not know if it will pay back. I do love that about the company I am involved with because it is a very small investment to get started. That way you don't lose your shirt if you decide it is not a good fit for you.
    Any company you decide to go with (as long as it is legit and not too pricey to get started) will pay you back with the massive tax deductions you get with a home biz.

3. gingerva

gingerva Guest

I've never heard of one and I hope I don't. Making millions without any money upfront sounds like an illegal ponzi scheme. A MLM business is more than making money. MLM is about helping other people - rescuing people from their problems, showing them that network marketing is a better way than traditional business where there is no security anymore.

If you concentrate on how much money you're going to make, you won't make any. Focus on helping other people and you'll make a fortune....and so will they.

Ginger Hogue

4. wrlawrence

wrlawrence New Member

It's all about business, Have you ever heard that you got to spend some money to make some money. Good luck trying to find a real opportunity that has no cost.

5. team2win

team2win New Member

FREEBUSINESSES

You keep talking about free enrollment, nothing upfront.
    The program you speak of charges $39.95/yr. Plus you must be on a monthly subscription of $29.95 to receive commission and you must sign up 1 shopper who is also on 29.95 monthly subscription.. otherwise, you make ZERO and I'm not finding the discount food prices you refer to... I'm not following your logic and conversation at this point. So you are ordering canned goods at a discount, or we are suppose to believe...grrrrr