Mobile Internet Biz - Creating mobile Websites for Iphone, Android..

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by locko69, Dec 7, 2011.

1. locko69 Guest

Hi, as the world now seems to be going mobile... i am interested in learning how to create mobile websites for businesses...
    I was wondering if anyone knows of any good programs or services that lets you create mobile websites for use on Iphone, Android, smart phones, etc?

I have recently come across http://www.mobileinternetbiz.com which provides the software for creating mobile websites and provides a step by step course to follow.
    I am no way affiliated to this site and i do not earn from it, but it is the cheapest way I have found to get a fully functional mobile website.

I was just wanting to get your thoughts on the subject and wanted to know if any of you know of any other means of creating mobile sites?

Thanks
  2. Just2EZ Gold Member

locko69: know of any other means of creating mobile sites?
    Free and EZ using Word Press and a plug-in called WPtouch.
    It makes WordPress sites mobile friendly.
  3. mogulmedia New Member

If you create any sites using Wordpress there are some superb plugins that automate the process the press of a few buttons.

WPTouch is one I remember but there's plenty of others too...
  4. locko69 Guest

WordPress is for blogging. It has far too many unnessassry features for a simple mobile website.
  5. Just2EZ Gold Member

locko69: WordPress is for blogging. It has far too many unnessassry features for a simple mobile website.
    I disagree, there are plug-ins to make WordPress "mobile" friendly.
    I use WPTouch;
    "A plugin which formats your site with a mobile theme for visitors on Apple iPhone / iPod touch, Google Android, Blackberry Storm and Torch, Palm Pre and other touch-based smartphones."

WordPress can be used to format any site, blogging is not required.
    MANY websites use WP as the base platform without a "blog".
    It is basically a CMS (Content Management System) platform.
    WP is probably the simplest way to create a mobile friendly site.
    And I might add, WP is preferred by the search engines.