Money Making Idea With Clickbank That Works

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by kyrash, Jun 23, 2009.

1. kyrash New Member

Ok i have been a member of this forum for a while now and want to share a method i have used successfully with clickbank

First what you need is a twitter account (that is assumong you already have accounts with the network mentioned above or some other affiliate network) Make sure your twitter account is targeted, for instance if you are very knowledgeable in fitness you can start a twitter account around this.

The you need to build up your followers really quick. There are tools that can do this for you ( i will not go into recommending any tool to avoid spammy endorsement). The easiest way to do this manually is to follow and unfollow after a day (you can use tweetflash for this) Follow only the people within your target market.

Do not start promoting till your account has at least 2000 followers, and in the meantime continue to make meaningful tweets.

Don't do that DM marketing many people do as it is a turn off. As soon as you get to 2000 followers ( i say 2000 because i started at 2000 so i am just giving step step what i did, so feel free to test your own methods)

Get a clickbank product that is related to your niche (fitness) and when writing ads try to make the ad sound like you are communicating and not just selling.

Avoid using those ugly redirects as most people now know them to be affiliates touting everything under the sun instead get a .info for $0.99 and redirect to your affiliate url as this looks more professional.

Sometimes when i am writing ads i put @username(any name) and write like am responding to someone (this works good trust me)

Try to keep the advert at 1 after 5 normal tweets and you will make sales. Give information on the niche as much as you can and gain trust from your followers and you will see sales.

Choose the product you promote carefully and if possible use it to better have an understanding of what it is like and what your refund rate might be. But if you have no money to buy it...hey just promote away and good luck

Sorry this was too long and maybe not too clear ( i hate typing) but feel free to ask any question here or by PM and i will respond when i come on.

Cheers
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

This is interesting. I never tweeted much as it just intimidates the dickens out of me...what methods do you use to get that many followers?
  3. getagrip Gold Member

I agree - very interesting. I don't recall doing anything at all with my Twitter account, yet I still get people that follow me, so that stumps me a bit...
  4. Singapoor New Member

Wow - 2,000? Hmmm
  5. robinincarolina Silver Member

I tweet, but really don't know what I am doing either, like getagrip above I am not sure where the followers come from but I average about 8 or 10 a day. I also search for those that may be in a related market and follow them, then they follow me back. Maybe that is how they find you.

I do get traffic from it, not a lot yet, maybe 5 per day.
  6. kyrash New Member

mountainmom5: This is interesting. I never tweeted much as it just intimidates the dickens out of me...what methods do you use to get that many followers?
    Yes twitter is a great marketing vehicle if one takes time to use it properly. The tool i use to follow and unfollow those not following me is twitter friend adder (dont want to put the link as i dont want to come across as spammy but if you search google and cant find the tool and want it then PM me and i will be willing to help)

Always allow a minimum of one day before unfollowing those not following you or you could have your account done for aggresive following and unfollowing.

P.S when you unfollow give a few minutes ( i generally wait about 10 mins) and then follow again. The beauty of twitter friend adder is that it will not follow those you have unfollowed earlier.

getagrip: I agree - very interesting. I don't recall doing anything at all with my Twitter account, yet I still get people that follow me, so that stumps me a bit...

Yeah twitter is quite viral..once you have few followers more will follow you as they follow your follower's follower's (man does that make sense lol)

Cheers
  7. kyrash New Member

robinincarolina: I tweet, but really don't know what I am doing either, like getagrip above I am not sure where the followers come from but I average about 8 or 10 a day. I also search for those that may be in a related market and follow them, then they follow me back. Maybe that is how they find you.

I do get traffic from it, not a lot yet, maybe 5 per day.
    If your twitter account is targeted and your followers are targeted, just take time to give them something useful and when you begin to push those sales some will tend to look at things you recommend more positively.

I actually find free ebooks for my twitter followers and just give it to them and many are also following my blog on that niche as well. So dont spam twitter like many do and you will make sales once you have built your rep. Cheers
  8. volybal3 New Member

This is in fact very interesting. I have heard something similar to this a few months back, however I didn't really quite got the potential. Thanks for the 411.
  9. CashGiftsDirect New Member

What You have stated is some very foundational stuff. Most successful Twitter users, I've also heard, are successful because of this very fact. A lot fail because of the other fact. Just keeping these principals ought to bring anyone who is anyone success on Twitter.
  10. robinincarolina Silver Member

There is a search bottom on the right side of the home page, just type in something like affiliate marketers or mlm marketers and pick a few and start following. I usually look at their profiles and decide if they are someone I would like to follow. I have found some useful information by tweeting. You will find some that will tweet you to death and it will take up your entire page, then you just block them.
  11. dannyathome Guest

I'm also tweeting but it takes time to get 2000 followers but it's a great way of marketing especially if you have a interesting niche market.