Money Site Profits

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Empoleon, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Empoleon

Empoleon New Member

Has anyone ever heard of these guys before? It was in an email from the Hoffman when I was doing research about her MOIS. Anyhow, I can't find any info on it or if it's even legit.
  2. jenni2010

jenni2010 New Member

I'm really not sure. I clicked on the link you provided and once I tried clicking off the page it offered me a "special discount"..idk about all of that bc now knowing that if i HAD been interested in it i would have paid $47 but as soon as i try leaving the site i get to pay i think it was $27? I always go to google and try to find reviews before i purchase something that im not too sure about
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Looks like a lot of other sites that do the same kind of stuff. They teach affiliate marketing.

I am not too sure if they are legit so do some research if you want.

4. Empoleon

Empoleon New Member

That's the problem. I can't find anything on google about it. I'll try again in quotes. But I've been trying to comb google and i've come up with nothing.
  5. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Yes, has to do with affiliate marketing and/or ebay auction of products.

I found this site that is associated with it:

So if you are interested in those things, then it may be worth it. You get about 2 more discounts when you go to close from the original page.
  6. Empoleon

Empoleon New Member

Hmm, can't quite put my finger on it, but something does seem a bit too fishy with those sites. Both of the owners have last names that are Williams. Both sites seem too similar in nature.

Now I know it may be a coincidence, but when dealing with stuff on the internet, you can never be too sure.
  7. pjordan520

pjordan520 New Member

From what I can tell it teaches you how to do Affiliate Marketing. I wouldn't waste my money on it. There are plently of ways to learn Affiliate Marketing for free and I doubt you'll ever make what they were claiming. I read a free step by step Affiliate Marketing guide a while back that was VERY helpful called "The Bum Marketing Method". It's wrote by a full time Affiliate Marketer named Travis Sago. He says he makes around $3,000 a month doing Affiliate Marketing.
  8. Empoleon

Empoleon New Member

Yes! I actually have the Bum Marketing Method open in a tab right now. However, is it still useful? Can you really make a few extra dollars off it?