Morgan Dane or Inspiranza Designs?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by cyandron, May 12, 2009.

1. cyandron

cyandron New Member

I am trying to decide which of these 2 to go with and wondered if anyone could tell me about them. I've heard that Morgan Dane has had some problems with quality, but I'm not sure if that's true. I'd love to hear from you, especially if you used to sell either of them. Hate to sound this way, but what I really want is the dirt on them, so I can make the best choice. I already have sponsors for both, so I won't be signing up under you, if you respond. Hope that didn't sound tacky, just don't want to get anyone's hopes up....

2. silvergal

silvergal New Member

Did you ever hear from anyone on these? I wanted to send you a PM, but can't figure out how.

3. pacew

pacew New Member

This is a very old post but I was surprised to see no response. So I just wanted to respond so that any who find this post would have information. I am with Inspiranza and would love to answer any questions regarding Inspiranza.

Wendy Pace

[Links removed - Admin]

4. raquel43

raquel43 New Member

Morgan Dane has better looking jewelry but Inspiranza has pretty and better deals, better prices.