Motivational Book - The Science of Getting Rich

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by shaun, Feb 9, 2010.

1. shaun

shaun New Member

Hi All

Just wanted to share with you all a book I absolutely love.
    I have found it to be very motivational and I constantly find myelf refering back to it. Its considered a classic and if you have not read it then you are in for a treat. Its is on the public domain so the entire book can be read from the following site and NO OPT-IN required! As it is a public domain work you are even free to publish it yourself.

For those who have read it..share your thoughts.

Enjoy !
    The Science of Getting Rich
    http://science-of-gettingrich.blogspot.com/

Regards
    Your friend on The "Inside"
    Shaun
  2. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

The Science of Getting Rich is a masterpiece that spells out simple, practical ways you can become rich in every area of your life. It explains how to use well-know (but often misunderstood) universal laws to acquire abundance and prosperity.

For some it will mean having to change their perspective to embrace certain truths; for others it will serve as a reminder of the true principles underlying the acquisition of wealth.

The information is not new. It has been around for ages, but this book conveys the message in very simple, easy-to-understand terms.

If you sincerely apply its teachings to your life, you WILL experience living proof that the concepts work, without requiring much effort on your part.

It's almost magical! [​IMG]

Hermas
  3. shaun

shaun New Member

A8ch: The Science of Getting Rich is a masterpiece that spells out simple, practical ways you can become rich in every area of your life. It explains how to use well-know (but often misunderstood) universal laws to acquire abundance and prosperity.

For some it will mean having to change their perspective to embrace certain truths; for others it will serve as a reminder of the true principles underlying the acquisition of wealth.

The information is not new. It has been around for ages, but this book conveys the message in very simple, easy-to-understand terms.

If you sincerely apply its teachings to your life, you WILL experience living proof that the concepts work, without requiring much effort on your part.

It's almost magical!

Hermas
    Hi hermas
    Would you like this posted as a comment on http://science-of-gettingrich.blogspot.com witha link back to a web page of your choice....? One of your signatures perhaps?

Glad you responded here....I am always concerned there isnt enough reading going on. Leaders are readers as they say !!
  4. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Shaun,

Thanks for the offer and I accept. You may insert a link to this domain: hermashaynes.com

They do say leaders are readers, although with the influx of audio, video and other media, reading is probably becoming less popular.

But having the information is more important than how you come by it, and what you do with that information is what determines its true value.

Hermas
  5. parasu

parasu Guest

I have this book by Wallace Wattles and have also a mp3 version.
    Bob Proctor has a seminar available where he reads the book and then goes over the central points of each chapter. If you like Bob Proctors style its great, however for those who do not they can download the book or mp3 version.
  6. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

A masterpiece indeed. I like it better than the Secret because you can feel the spiritual undertones in Mr. Wattles message. Much of this was left out of The Secret in order to highly commercialize it.

Any who liked and studied The Secret should definitely explore The Secret's foundation...The Science of Getting Rich.
  7. shaun

shaun New Member

FreeCashMan: Any who liked and studied The Secret should definitely explore The Secret's foundation...The Science of Getting Rich.
    Furthermore FreeCashMAn anyone who likes Bob Proctor should explore this book as Bob Proctor's whole career is based on this one book !!
  8. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Shaun,

I have never read this book and heard of it many times. I am currently reading the book Failing Forward By John C. Maxwell and it is a very good book to read.

The Science of Getting Rich
    is going to be my next read since I love to read and feed the mind with prosperity thinking.

All of you here reading this thread should make reading a part of your daily routine.

Tal
  9. Richard100

Richard100 New Member

Hey everbody,
    I actually just finished reading the Science of Getting Rich. What an amazing book! In addition to reading it I found a place to download an audio version of the book for free! The impact listening to Mr. Wattle's brilliance as well as reading them has been awesome. Every morning I read a chapter, and then every night before I go to bed I listen to a chapter, its Great! Anyway, the company that put out the recording is called Credendo Vides (I'm not really sure what it means but I like how it sounds), if you you search "science of getting rich, credendo vides" on youtube it brings it up and tells you how to download the mp3s.
  10. wahgo

wahgo New Member

Sounds like a book that needs to be added to my library. I look forward to turning the pages, absorbing the wisdom, and acting on the lessons learned.

THANKS!!
  11. wlrahilly

wlrahilly New Member

I absolutely love this book! It truly is "almost" magical. It really does work too if you follow exactly what it says. I highly recommend this book to any struggling marketer/home business owner or to anyone who wants to make positive changes in their life in any area. [​IMG]
  12. jonathon

jonathon New Member

Ok sounds like I'm missing out here I'm going to have to read this myself
  13. drunyan

drunyan New Member

I can't wait to read this book. I am always looking for new things to read in order to grow my mind.
  14. JanePhilis

JanePhilis New Member

I've been reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad. Perhaps, I'll try to read The Science of Getting Rich and learn more.
  15. cjmo75

cjmo75 Guest

I have read several motivational books, but this one seems to be a little different in that the methods are broken down and you are given reasons behind everything that is explained. I like that. I think this may be one of the most sensible reads I've had in a while. Very good information. Thanks so much for posting about it.
  16. rray001

rray001 New Member

This book is on my table by my bed I read it and continue to reread it! I have started to take notes on it and how it is changing my life!! may be a ebook one day!
  17. ryanbiddulph

ryanbiddulph New Member

This is THE wealth building manual. Read it through then dissect each page day by day. There's enough wisdom on a page to write a short book.

Bob Proctor used it as the basis for many of his personal development seminars.

Wattles' concept of "thinking stuff" is mind-boggling. When I began to do things in a certain way my life changed dramatically. TSOGR is a must-read for any entrepreneur who person who wants to be successful for that matter.
  18. Teddy

Teddy New Member

I listened to The Secret in my car on the way to work everyday and it gave me great inspiration. What was more I bought the The Science of Getting Rich as well and really love and believe what is taught. I constanly listen to both all the time. These teachings seem so true. [​IMG]

Teddy.
  19. AbrahamSmith

AbrahamSmith New Member

Hi,

Great link! Thank you for posting and if needed one can use google translate.

I my self are reading Napoleon Hill "think and grow rich". But since you all like The Science of Getting Rich I will perhaps have a look at it after finishing my current book. [​IMG]
  20. bbray95

bbray95 New Member

will puT THis on my book list. thanks!