MPB Today

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by mcrocken, Jul 9, 2010.

1. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

In my seven years being successful from home I have NEVER seen a business model explode so quickly. I have seen a business where so many failures from various other cash gifting programs, or nutritional companies , have come in here and cycled and made profit so quickly. MPB Today is taking the next by storm. It is a ZERO RISK business where you are getting your buy in in the form of a prepaid grocery voucher that you can use at any time. It is a business so easy to explain.

I was emailed this oppty by about ten different people as they know I have been a top recruiter in a few businesses. I decided to finally jump in because quite frankly it is your BEST BET to earn quick money fast. If you need to make 5k or 25k fast, this is the business to be in. You can sign up anyone with just saying, " If I can show you a way to totally eliminate your grocery bill, earn thousands, and get free walmart gift cards in the process would that be worth two minutes of your time?"

I joined up with a young gun internet guru. Our team offers free capture pages and amazing training worth more than the 210 buy in. There is a secret to signing up other oppty buyers. I enjoy teaching others how to do that. There is one niche that is perfect to attack to find many buyers.

MPB Today is exploding and getting better and better. Who knows how long any oppty will be around, but here you have to make it a priority to make as much money as soon as possible, and MPB Today can help ANYONE do it.
  2. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

ibuzzmentor: ...quite frankly it is your BEST BET to earn quick money fast...Who knows how long any oppty will be around, but here you have to make it a priority to make as much money as soon as possible
    True no one knows the future of a business, just like they don't know the future of their job, or retirement fund that's tied up in the stock market, but is what you said, as a season veteran of the networking industry, not an open statement that concedes that cyclers are about making fast money from all that one can get to join, with very little regard for long term income prospects?

MPB MAY, that's a Gigantic MAY, be the one cycler that changes the history of cyclers, but how is this one different in form and spirit from the various "free gas" giftcard/vouchers cyclers of the past that we hear no more about?

It's likely the Wal-mart name being used is giving the business a sense of credibility above and beyond the usual, and that may help keep a buzz in the air a little longer than typical with cyclers.

Again, yes, one can make nice money with these cyclers if they can bring the "crowd" especially like a season veteran in the industry, but failing to leverage that money into an opportunity designed to give you serious monthly residual income may have a person's money come and go fast, like a child with Christmas cash in a toy store.
  3. mcrocken

mcrocken New Member

I have cycled twice and my wife is really close now.. so $1500 coming into the household in the first month! And, I see my down-line is starting to kick in big time so I'm really excited now. Several of my down-line have cycled as well. There's no risk to speak of.. and a LOT of potential income to be made. I'm in hook, line, and sinker. Even IF this thing grows to a huge size and then suddenly shuts down one day out of the blue.. hell..you made money and anyone who hasn't at that time could buy groceries with the $200 they have in.. and if that won't work... reverse the charges on your credit card. NO RISK! This could never be one of those things where you have a lot of money tied up into a business which then goes down.
  4. dslavinski

dslavinski New Member

I am thinking about trying this! Could someone send me a message with more indepth information about MPB?
  5. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

We have cycled again in this program. You are correct above that the Wal Mart angle is helping. Everyone loves getting those gift cards. This isnt brain surgery. We have a woman in the biz that stands outside her local store and gives away free pens. Then she asks people " If I can show you a way to totally eliminate your grocery bill, earn thousands by helping others do the same, and get free wal mart gift cards, would that excite you? " Heck you can just put that in an email.

In my 7 years doing great from home I do believe that as long as they handle their growth, have the legal stuff squared away, that they will be around for a long time. We help our team by getting them free capture pages, and a great team training website.

It really is a program where you can tell your Aunt Sally or Uncle Bob about it and have them join and then help you cycle. It is NO RISK as you will get 200 in groceries if you so desire.

With fall coming up this thing will probably go from 10k members to 30k members. Might as well get a piece of the pie. Voice broadcast this to other mlmers and watch them jump in.

Chris
  6. cwsfe

cwsfe New Member

Hi All,

New here to the forum and I've enjoyed everyone's post. I've been looking at this program awhile.... waiting to see how it is evolving and maturing. I'm quite interested, yet have some concerns. Appreciation for all replies!

1. I cannot locate terms of service; policy and procedure; etc. on mpbtoday's website.

2. Has anyone actually ordered and received their groceries? what type of shipping charges incurred?

3. How about support? Are emails being answered? live phone support? (I've written to them a few times with no answers).

4. What about being able to support their rapid growth: payouts / walmart cards mailed / general support / etc.

5. There were issues with the matrix earlier - has this been fixed?

6. Their website really does not look professional and lacking important info. Will the website be updated?

7. Big concern: most people will not use the grocery voucher right off for obvious reasons (shipping charges). So, a member has to cycle first before receiving a Walmart card instead. This makes it a program that has no immediate product use until a member cycles.

It seems to me that the program's success counts on that fact, as it creates the funds to support the matrix payouts.

8. Are there any recent, up-to-date, recorded conference calls?

People are doing well here, no doubt, and I am very interested. Just trying to come to a greater understanding of this so if I decide to jump in, I will be able to promote it with confidence (burned too many times before!).

Thanks in advance!
  7. lah24

lah24 New Member

Hi Everyone! I'm new to MPB Today and I'm not sure if I'm doing what I need to be doing? I signed up with another Mom, but things seem to be going REAL slow and we haven't had any lucky getting people signed up....Do anyone have any ideas that could help me out? I really want to excel is this program and all of your comments have kept me going, but I just need a little reinforcement!lol
  8. Good luck, this one has more red flags than China, and if you research it, you will find the many issues, one of the most blatant is the focus on money, not a retail product.

I research them all, and given the success of the TVI IOU Voucher deal, this is the same exact model, an IOU voucher which no one would redeem, so where is retail product. Who in their right mind would pay in advance for a supposed grocery voucher worth the same $200., and when you factor in shipping at $100. average, and prices which are only average, this will be the biggest problem as I see it.

Just as everyone is talking about the money here, and as was the case on first call, not one person if honest will say they would have plunked down their $200. if not for the income opportunity. Without a real retail product, this will crash and burn, sorry, but this is history speaking, not just me.

Find me one person who purchased an IOU voucher for $200. which is only going to buy the same $200. in groceries, never mind the average of $100. in shipping, so where is the value? Sure, you cycle and you get Walmart debit card, so again, it is all about the money, and the FTC will jump all over this one having seen the millions lost by consumers on TVI scam. You have to have a retail customer base of 50% to steer clear of legal challenges, so good luck to all. The 2X2 is fine, but given the average MLMer only sells or recruits 1, even what appears to be simple plan is out of reach of most.

Success to all,
  9. mcrocken

mcrocken New Member

Thanks for "your opinion" but I think it would be more valuable IF you would state the results of your "research" rather than saying "if you research, it you will find the many issues"... you mean that you are not going to let us in on those MANY issues that you are warning us about? lol. Thanks a lot! I also researched it as well as 50 year veteran of peer to peer marketing Lynn Theobald (google him) and he got in, that's good enough for me right there.

First of all, the prices of the groceries are actually a little LESS than average.. and you get FREE shipping once you cycle so there's two facts you fail on. I KNOW people are using the grocery delivery service regardless of what you say.. they were also pleasantly surprised to find that they had NO SALES TAX added to the groceries since Florida doesn't charge them on groceries. One guy I know from Louisiana purchases and ordered the groceries BEFORE he cycled and the total shipping was around $25 BUT he saved around $12 in sales tax and was very satisfied with that deal. So, you can say what you want but I know that a lot of people ARE ordering the groceries and not just going for the money only. These are elderly people in retirement homes or villages, people in rural areas where UPS and FED EX comes but grocery stores are a good drive away, etc.. people who are injured and not mobile, etc.. and some, like my mom, like the idea of having groceries delivered right to her door. So, I don't buy your opinion, sorry.

Of course, if the amount of purchases must be 50% as you say.. that's not info WE are not privy to and I suppose that's between Southeastern Delivery and the FTC.. we'll see if they ask for it or not, and then we'll know.. in the meantime, other products are also being added so you now have a choice between groceries or these other products. With their attorney being D. Jack Smith, I feel sure that they stay within the law on this program.
  10. rkpoulson

rkpoulson New Member

I joined MPB last week and completing my first cycle! Yeah! I was with Herbalife for 4 years and made it to Millionnaire team within 20 months...made good money! However, the attrition rate was horrendous and I had to recruit 23 hours out of every day! (My upline became unethical in their marketing practices so I walked away!) I am soooo excited about this new business that I have been telling everyone--even family and close friends--which I swore I would never do with a MLM! This one is different and I can't imagine NOT sharing it with those I love! If you are considering joining a MLM...join MPB Today! You won't regret it!
  11. mcrocken: Thanks for "your opinion" but I think it would be more valuable IF you would state the results of your "research" rather than saying "if you research, it you will find the many issues"... you mean that you are not going to let us in on those MANY issues that you are warning us about? lol. Thanks a lot! I also researched it as well as 50 year veteran of peer to peer marketing Lynn Theobald (google him) and he got in, that's good enough for me right there.

First of all, the prices of the groceries are actually a little LESS than average.. and you get FREE shipping once you cycle so there's two facts you fail on. I KNOW people are using the grocery delivery service regardless of what you say.. they were also pleasantly surprised to find that they had NO SALES TAX added to the groceries since Florida doesn't charge them on groceries. One guy I know from Louisiana purchases and ordered the groceries BEFORE he cycled and the total shipping was around $25 BUT he saved around $12 in sales tax and was very satisfied with that deal. So, you can say what you want but I know that a lot of people ARE ordering the groceries and not just going for the money only. These are elderly people in retirement homes or villages, people in rural areas where UPS and FED EX comes but grocery stores are a good drive away, etc.. people who are injured and not mobile, etc.. and some, like my mom, like the idea of having groceries delivered right to her door. So, I don't buy your opinion, sorry.

Of course, if the amount of purchases must be 50% as you say.. that's not info WE are not privy to and I suppose that's between Southeastern Delivery and the FTC.. we'll see if they ask for it or not, and then we'll know.. in the meantime, other products are also being added so you now have a choice between groceries or these other products. With their attorney being D. Jack Smith, I feel sure that they stay within the law on this program.
    Opinions are like you know what, but some are more useful than others, so check out MLMwatchdog.com on issue for details, I don't have time to list all the red flags, but the bottom line is no retail customers who are not also distributors and the whole deal will crash and burn for everyone I have seen who is in it is in it for the money, not the groceries delivered at average prices with an order of canned or bottled goods going to cost more than $100. for which I ordered to test system.

I am affiliate with them, so I have access to prices and they are far from lowest, never mind very limited compared to others I have researched. In addition, you can oder without paying the $200. up front for IOU, so for small retail buyers, why would one pre-purchase a $200. IOU voucher, when they are saving nothing over being a retail purchaser? If you think someone is going to purchase $200. IOU when they can simply purchase online when they need something, you are just fooling yourself, and that is my opinion, there is no justification to pay $200. if you just want groceries, so would you have joined if not for the money? Didn't think so.

Success to all,
  12. gpsuccess

gpsuccess New Member

I am finding all this info very interesting. When you think you have the perfect business opportunity...there's just that 1 thing we could be overlooking. So, it goes to show...not one size fits all...so to speak. Oh well...trudging along!
  13. duncilje

duncilje New Member

I am absolutely thrilled to have this opportunity with mpb - I am just 2 weeks in and already getting ready to cycle. I have researched this thoroughly. The people and support you get is great! and I am sharing with family and friends who are very excited. I would love to help you get started or answer any questions you may have. Sincerely, JD
  14. FreeCashMan

Well this is going to be fun, so to speak.

Will MPB out do the other fallen never pay for gas/grocery cyclers, or will it suffer the same fate?

A buddy is trying to push me to join, after he cycled for the 2nd time. Not going to happen, particularly with this comp plan. If MPB is going to survive, it will likely have to change its comp-plan.

As to MLM Watch Dog, he's got his own agenda of promoting his self claimed best comp-plan for companies. But he's got a point regarding MPB in that history of past companies with the same comp plans have no history of long term success. As to customers, there's more to that issue and the FTC then will be discussed this round, the thing now is not about any customer issues but the viability of the comp-plan for those expecting this to be a long term deal the way it is, like my buddy in Florida.

My other question, is the Wal-mart gift card more the same as cash, making this border-line cash gifting? Not sure. The Wal-mart gift card could be seen the same as a direct in store only voucher and squash that question, but it's just a thought I had.

Again, best wishes to those going with this biz, but take a portion of your profits and your successful team and leverage into proven residual income building comp-plans. Don't be just about Fast Cash that will leave the tank empty and you hungry in the near future!!!(pun intended)
  15. Exactly,

A cash card is cash, plain and simple, so the only real product is money, cycle and you get a cash card, pretty simple to see what this really is, a not so well disguised cash gifting deal, not that I have a problem with it, but FTC will.

Success to all,
  16. vhaun

vhaun New Member

I have to say I'm sitting here reading all of this and shaking my head. Will we ever see a day that people spend more time working their business than they do trying to slam another one?

I've been in network marketing for years. MPB Today is a great opportunity. People are earning a great income and receiving the WalMart gift cards quickly. Will some people fail? Of course they will. Will some do better than others? Of course they will. Is it the only good opportunity? Of course not.

My point is simply this..... this company is here to stay whether some dislike it or not. The company offers a legitimate opportunity for anyone interested in having a network marketing business. The matrix...... yes, some fail just as some binaries fail, unilevels fail, etc. MLM Watchdog simply hates any matrix. So what? I tend to hate binaries but that doesn't mean they are profitable and acceptable to some. So...... rather than waste so much time trying to slam a competitors business....... why not spend that time promoting your own?

I like MPB Today, I'm an experienced network marketer with a team of associates. Anyone looking at MPB Today, I would welcome you to our team! We offer our team a few extra perks to use in building their business... we believe in working as a team to help everyone succeed. We don't do it for you but we darn sure do everything possible to help you.

Don't buy in to all of the opinions from negative marketers! Remember, they have an agenda........they would prefer to have you join them in a different business! Do your own homework and make your own decisions!
  17. involved1

involved1 New Member

Hey this is the easiest opportunity I have ever promoted. I sent out about 30 emails and 2 people actually signed up for it before they even called me. This is hot and people know a good product when they see it.

Blessings,
    Involved1

[Link removed - Admin]
  18. FreeCashMan

vhaun that is nice put and respectable comment, and has its merit.

Forum comment can be two fold sharing your signature links (promoting your biz) and your thoughts and information on a topic, so those comment are likely not acting in vain or just sprewing negativity for the purpose of being a "hater" of MPB, or "lover".

Main thought being presented contrary to MPB is just one of making people conscious of long term potential of one-time pay cyclers. Only time can prove MPB to be greater than those of the same nature that have lived and died. People that join and don't make the income they planned do get their groceries in some form, so they can't cry about that.

From my perspective, not an ill wish on those in the business. It's hot, and some are marking money they've never made with anything else. Just a friendly note about the plausible long term potential with a non-residual cycler. I have just found that most people would prefer to get involved with something that has at least a fundamental setup that suggest longevity in one's compensation. While, certainly there are others that are into just the moment.

No claimed guru veteran marketer that has come here has indicated anything that should make a noobe, or other, reasonably expect long term significant monthly residual style income with the current comp-plan of MPB.

Saying the owner is nice, and great, and the same for the company does not make "hay for horses" when they get hungry, if you get my drift.
  19. vhaun

vhaun New Member

Over my years in this industry I've seen many companies start and fail. A closer look at MPB will show you that a residual income is in fact not only possible but lucrative as well. But, a bigger point about this one is as you say "it's hot" and people that have never been in this industry are joining and quickly receiving their checks/gift cards. Because of this, it validates network marketing as a whole to these people and by doing so opens their eyes to the industry as a viable business model. I initially joined MPB with that thought in mind.....simply as a gateway so to speak to open the door to people that previously have not been involved in the business. However, it has proven to be a better opportunity than I thought it would be. There are leadership bonuses in the future and a residual income structure coming as well. All of this combined makes it a great company to work with for both the newbie and the seasoned network marketer.

And yes, as I rely on my income from network marketing......I completely understand the "hay for horses" and mine are fed very well!
  20. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

I am also in MPB Today and love it. This is a business everyone gets and understands. You gotta love telling people " If I can show you a way to totally eliminate your grocery bill, earn thousands helping others do so, plus get $200 free Wal Mart cards would that excite you? " Even the lookie lous and those that cant afford the big ticket programs out there are jumping at this.

I just wanted to let you know that our team uses a secret weapon to help us get sales. It is a call center called My Phone Room. I have been using it for well over a year in my many businesses as I have been making money from home for 7 years now. What they do is they call your leads for you. These can be leads you create or leads you buy. I hate prospecting and prefer to leverage my time only speaking to the aces that are super serious about learning more about MPB Today. This is how us leaders cycle fast.

Of course using a service like this cost money. But let me show you the power of it. You sign up and become a member of My Phone Room ( they have three different packages, you would be fine with just getting the cheapest the classic). You then give them a bunch of leads to call. I can recommend two places to get leads. You give them the script as to what you want them to say. Every time they get in contact with a lead they will either qualify or disqualify the leads based on the parameters that are given. Of course it will be very hard to disqualify leads for this business as the start up cost is so cheap and everyone digs the Walmart cards and free groceries. They will then either direct them to your website or get you in contact with that lead. I recommend having a capture page so they can direct them to the site. You then follow up with them and either get them on a conference call, answer their questions, or get your sponsor to do a three way call with them.

The call center when they call the leads will say " I am calling on behalf of YOU" When you call that lead back who has gone to your site they will be impressed that you have a professional call center working on your behalf. You are a true leader that they are looking for. Now the cost of them calling your leads is this. It is $2 every time a lead is disqualified and $3 every time a lead is qualified. Let us say they speak to 80 leads on your behalf. Let us say 20 are disqualified and 60 are qualified ( again this is an easy business to qualify people for) You will pay 40+180 equals 220. Now the AVERAGE person should be able to close one out of every ten qualified leads at a minimum. Lets say you paid 50 bucks for 100 leads. And you did close 6 of the 60. That means you spent about 270 bucks and you cycled once and get paid 300 plus the 200 wal mart card.

Now some of you might say that isnt that great to get back 500 on a 270 marketing expenditure( some of you will close a lot more than 1 out of ten , some might do worse) But here is the greatest part. You now have 6 people on your team, and guess what, when they cycle, you will cycle faster and faster. So you are creating a huge residual income. There is no reason you shouldn't be doing this over and over again. How about signing up 12, or 18, or 24. That is how the real leaders do it. They leverage their time only speaking to aces. You can even refer other members to use the My Phone Room service and get paid. Of course they are going to try it since that is how you brought them into MPB.

You can either treat MPB as a hobby or you can treat it as a real business and get a huge downline and cycle fast. Imagine if each of those people your bring in each brings in two who bring in two. We are talking real big money fast. Us leaders understand it takes marketing money to make money. To learn more about My Phone Room send me a pm.

. I can give you a script that you will give to My Phone Room to help them call your leads for MPB Today.

I love to network so drop me a line anytime. If you need voicebroadcasting scripts or just scripts on what to say to people let me know. My Phone Room is a tremendous call center that anyone no matter what business they are in should have. If you want to make 6 figures in this industry you have to be a leader. Success to you in MPB Today.

Chris