MPB Today

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by mcrocken, Jul 9, 2010.

1. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Best advice I can give you is to find a mentor in that company who is doing very well and ask them for help.

You say that you have been in 2 months only.......You still have many things to learn along the way. Yes, it takes an average 2-5 years to see real success and I really believe that you should give it this amount of time.

You can also do well before that if you take a lot of action NOW.
  2. mcrocken

mcrocken New Member

Just an update... my wife cycled last night and I'm two away from my next cycle and I have almost 30 in my downline now. They are starting to blossom so it's getting really FUN.

PS.. I'm one of those "for the moment" types.. lol.

One of my downline just signed up his minister who is going to sign up about 18 under him. He's working on that now. Can you imagine signing up 18 in one meeting? Man... can't wait.
  3. healthman

healthman New Member

Yes, MPB Today is a Great Program I have cycled 8 times and one more person and I will cycle my 9 time.

We are helping our team to cycle with our MPB Today State Directory.
    What a joy to Bless so many with $300 cash and $200 Gift Cards with Walmart.

So by saying all this above this is one of the fastest ways we have seen so many gain success in a very short time. [​IMG]
  4. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

It's always great to see people succeeding in their home business pursuits. Especially with profitability.
  5. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

I joined yesterday and will cycle tonight =].

This isn't my primary opportunity but it is my first 2x2 and I'm enjoying it !

Matt
  6. Interesting,

A perfect example of why this one is going to be short lived, no one is talking about the groceries, just the money and cycling, and you don't think the FTC is making notes? Enjoy it while you can, nothing wrong with taking a ride with a fast 2X2 cycler, some will make money, hopefully it will be the ones posting hear.

Success to all,
  7. RQCash

RQCash New Member

MPB Today is getting some bad press... unfortunately... from their constant use of Walmart's name to the issuing of coupons and their comp plan which needs a constant flow of new members just to exist with their one-time entry fee...

RQ
  8. FreeCashMan

And then they recently came out with an addition to the comp plan, that requires what for bonus income. MORE CYCLING within one month for a few more dollars.

If a cycler lasted and thrived one good year, it would be a miracle from God.
  9. Interesting,

This one looks like it will be even shorter lived as I know many who are in it, and none is in a win it mode, as in, made a dime yet, same old same old, these cyclers die fast when people do not see any results and get in stalled matrix just like hundreds of thousands did in TVI,

From start, they used every generic means of trying to present a quality image, nice generic movie, over use of Walmart name, a killer if you know anything about Walmarts legal department, plus the use of Warren Buffet or mention of Trump, this deal was doomed from start, so I doubt this money game will survive more than a couple months.

Hey, I like a good startup as well as most do, but when you see more red flags than China, you just have to be careful. Gambling is fun, and challenging, but choosing a dud is not fun, and I have chosen more than a couple over the years. lol

Success to all,
  10. MooseShady

MooseShady New Member

I learned a long time ago from a guy who is very successful in a home-based business company; and told me this: "If you buy into people's opinion, you're buying into their lifestyle; Which is much worse than getting into a company that turns out to be a bonfire scam.

despite of all of the naysayers and gloom and dooms predicting this company will fall, MPB Today is really kicking in gear and most people are saving money, and they're getting free groceries by shopping online, or getting a $200 gift card, if they choose to do so. Plus they're over30,000 members strong and paying out nearly a million dollars in commissions. In other words, they're happy. Why ruined a good thing???
    There's no question that Mr. Calhoun's past business with TVI was a bomb..No doubt! Again, No one would tell you straight in the eye that many businessmen who are much successful, had dealt with many failures in the past with previous business ventures before they found the right niche, and is now successful.

FREEBUSINESS, I'm saying that your wrong or anything, but I think we should hold making judgment on whether or not MPB will survived before saying that you're right, this is a scam.

Time will tell.
  11. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

There are about 5-6 people using My Phone Room a call center to call leads for them directing them to specific capture pages the members have. MPB really is a simple program to sell as long as you have serious interested parties involved in it. All they really need is about two exposures to get closed, but having live leads who are excited about learning how to get free gas and groceries and earn thousands helping others do the same three wayed to you is a sure way to explode your conversion rates.
  12. MooseShady: despite of all of the naysayers and gloom and dooms predicting this company will fall, MPB Today is really kicking in gear and most people are saving money, and they're getting free groceries by shopping online, or getting a $200 gift card, if they choose to do so. Plus they're over30,000 members strong and paying out nearly a million dollars in commissions. In other words, they're happy. Why ruined a good thing???
    Interesting,

Where does MPB provide free groceries, nothing is free, you pay $200. for IOU voucher certificate, and you get $200. in groceries, so where is the free in that scenario? Sure, you can try to cycle, but in reality, few are, hence the gamble I called it, and again, nothing wrong with a gamble as long as you know it going in.

Success to all,
  13. MooseShady

MooseShady New Member

"Where does MPB provide free groceries, nothing is free, you pay $200. for IOU voucher certificate, and you get $200. in groceries, so where is the free in that scenario? Sure, you can try to cycle, but in reality, few are, hence the gamble I called it, and again, nothing wrong with a gamble as long as you know it going in."

You misread my post. They Get free groceries AFTER they paid the $200 and they cycle with 6 people who like the concept of getting free groceries(2 personal total).
  14. MooseShady: You misread my post. They Get free groceries AFTER they paid the $200 and they cycle with 6 people who like the concept of getting free groceries(2 personal total).
    No, you just said it again, you pay your $200. and then you get free groceries? If you are paying $200. it is not free, nor is the shipping which can also cost $200. if you order all canned goods as example, so again, nothing free about program. So what did I misread?

Success to all,
  15. invizo28

invizo28 New Member

I think I'll will take my chances on this one.EVERYBODY NEEDS FOOD GAS AND MONEY, ITS A NO BRAINER [​IMG]

IF THERE IS SOMETHING BETTER OUT THERE THEN LETS SEE IT, POST IT RIGHT HERE AND IF IT CAN BEAT MPB I WILL JOIN.
  16. FreeCashMan

Invizo, are you serious? Is there something better than MPB!

Let's look at it this way. Yes, I need food, gas and money. Now if I generate monthly residual income, like I do, from another opportunity that will buy me the same food, gas and make money, then MPB "tag line-Free Groceries" is not a reason to join, as the object is still reached even though one is not a member of MPB.

The problem remains, as has been noted in this thread, that the one-time pay cycler programs, will NOT produce a residual free groceries reality for the mass that join, even for those that are good recruiters because of the factual way that a cycler works to generate income.

So as to a compensation plan for making profit to get free groceries, gas, or the like, there are countless better choices to be found in the signature links of the members here if one is looking for an income generating business that can give them true monthly residual cashflow to pay for gas, groceries and whatever they like.
  17. Interesting,

It has been weeks and no one is posting that they have cycled, been pretty quiet on all the forums where people post about MPB, so is the end near, time will tell.

Success to all,
  18. cherrywalker

cherrywalker New Member

I just joined MPB Today about 10 days ago and I am super excited! I just cycled and am on my way to cycling again in a day or two. Can't wait to hear how everyone else is doing.
  19. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

I personally am not involved in MPB today, but I was one who got caught up in the ASD fiasco and now follow the reports on ponzi's and scams being investigated by the FTC at http://patrickpretty.com MPB Today is bad news guys, everyone needs to read this. He was all over ASD when no one wanted to believe that ASD was a ponzi and we all know what happened there.

Be careful.
  20. Agreed,

You have to do your due diligence and then some to avoid scams like ASD which caught hundreds of thousands and created millions in losses never mind the broken dreams. We don't forget deals like that one, that is for sure.

The sad thing is most give up after being burned once, or worse, keep joining scams, but either you live and learn, or continue to be burned. There a many legitimate value oriented business opportunties, so just don't give up.

Success to all,