My Blog make me $418 a week!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by boosey12, Dec 2, 2008.

1. boosey12

boosey12 Guest

I'm not gonna go into detail about my blog, I just want to share how YOU can make money blogging!!

If you don't know what blogging is, Google it...
    Anyways, It's pretty simple!!, just pick something that you LOVE DEARLY, and make it something that you have no intentions of getting bored with any time soon, go to www.blogger.com, or www.wordpress.com ( I personally use blogger), open a blog, and start blogging about this certain *niche* that you love!!

Go to google, and sign up for an Adsense account, and after a little while of blogging, put some google adsense ads on there, and watch some money steadily come in!!.... After a while, when you have TONS of unique content, and 1000's of visitors, you WILL be making money!!

Each time someone clicks on an ad, you get paid....anywhere from $.01-$25.00 per click!!...

Theres also Commission Junction, and Clickbank, which allow you to market some of their products on your blog/website, and when someone clicks on the link, and purchases *that product*, you get a cut!!

It's EXTREMELY easy, just don't expect to get rich overnight!!..
    shutterbugjen likes this.
  2. Taison

Taison New Member

It cant be that easy can it? Im new to blogging i've got a couple out there on basic info but my question is how do you get clickbanks hoplinks to show up in your blog? i've attempted this a few times but cannot figure it out. And with adsense dont you have to pay a Cost Per Click to get the traffic?
  3. Seth

Seth New Member

it really takes time to make that kind of visitors ....
  4. pcwork

pcwork New Member

How much traffic are you getting?
  5. Seth

Seth New Member

is that your blog ? the survey thing
  6. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

How did you manage to get a lot of traffic in such a short time?

It look as though your blog was just started recently.

Can you share experience with us?
  7. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

boosey12: After a while, when you have TONS of unique content, and 1000's of visitors, you WILL be making money!!

I noticed you had like 1045 visitors on your stat counter - d'you get 1000's of visitors weekly? daily? monthly?

Taison: It cant be that easy can it? Im new to blogging i've got a couple out there on basic info but my question is how do you get clickbanks hoplinks to show up in your blog?

I haven't blogged much with the hoplinks but they are really easy to use with Squidoo so am assuming you just do the same with a blog... just follow the steps on the pop up that comes up when you get the hoplink for whatever product you are promoting.

If it still doesn't make sense, shoot me a pm and I'll try to help you out.[​IMG]
  8. cadams

cadams New Member

I found ads to be difficult. I guess I wasn't patient enough. I need no cost or low cost ideas-
  9. Seth

Seth New Member

ka7952: How did you manage to get a lot of traffic in such a short time?

It look as though your blog was just started recently.

Can you share experience with us?

Yeah bossey share us your experience ..

i also got a blog and im only making $40-$50/month from it.
  10. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

cadams: I found ads to be difficult. I guess I wasn't patient enough. I need no cost or low cost ideas-

Have you tried to use blogging or places like Squidoo to promote for free??
  11. Phil Stones

Phil Stones New Member

Hi - yes there is so much to learn - but make sure you take on something with some training and loads of additional information regarding direct marketing and other niche topics for working at home!
  12. shonna27

shonna27 New Member

i have a blog, but i cant get people to it! so it hasnt been much use to me yet until i figure out how to get the people there!
  13. mellin

mellin Member

Shonna - I know how you feel. Doesn't this go back to the age old problem of having a site and not being able to get traffic to it?

-Melissa
  14. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Well, it looks like Boosey12 came in, dropped their little supposed 'pearl' and took off again without following up on anyone's questions or comments. That can be frustrating to those who are genuinely trying to figure out what in the world works, etc.

Taison: And with adsense dont you have to pay a Cost Per Click to get the traffic?

Taison, you are thinking of Google Adwords. That's when you pay Google to advertise your site. Google Adsense is when you allow Google to place ads on your site and they pay you part of the advertisers fee when someone clicks on your ads.

shonna27: i have a blog, but i cant get people to it! so it hasnt been much use to me yet until i figure out how to get the people there!
    mellin: Shonna - I know how you feel. Doesn't this go back to the age old problem of having a site and not being able to get traffic to it?

Yes, traffic is the key. The best way to get long term increasing traffic is to do a good job with your keyword research. You need to know what exact phrases searchers are using to look for information online.

You then write individual pages (posts, I assume in blogs) focused on those exact phrases. Provide good content and the search engines will send you traffic for free.

It doesn't happen overnight. You must patiently continue to build your quality content and allow your momentum to build. It's not a sprint, it's a marathon! [​IMG]

My chocolate site is 2 years old and is getting well over 2000 visitors a day (it helps that it's Christmas [​IMG] ). The more visitors I get, the more my income increases. It will drop a bit after the holidays, but still will be higher than it was previously because I continue to gradually add information people are searching for.

You can do this with just about any subject in the world. You just have to decide to stick with it.

Blessings,
    Angie
  15. pplrulz

pplrulz New Member

Great info... thanks

Rob
  16. shonna27

shonna27 New Member

well its nice to see when someone volunteers some good helpful advice! thank you!
  17. Phil Stones

Phil Stones New Member

boosey12: I'm not gonna go into detail about my blog, I just want to share how YOU can make money blogging!!

If you don't know what blogging is, Google it...
    Anyways, It's pretty simple!!, just pick something that you LOVE DEARLY, and make it something that you have no intentions of getting bored with any time soon, go to www.blogger.com, or www.wordpress.com ( I personally use blogger), open a blog, and start blogging about this certain *niche* that you love!!

Go to google, and sign up for an Adsense account, and after a little while of blogging, put some google adsense ads on there, and watch some money steadily come in!!.... After a while, when you have TONS of unique content, and 1000's of visitors, you WILL be making money!!

Each time someone clicks on an ad, you get paid....anywhere from $.01-$25.00 per click!!...

Theres also Commission Junction, and Clickbank, which allow you to market some of their products on your blog/website, and when someone clicks on the link, and purchases *that product*, you get a cut!!

It's EXTREMELY easy, just don't expect to get rich overnight!!..

But it is important to do your searches and homework first to check that your keywords for the blog are the ones which are generating clicks and that people are actually searching for!
  18. jrlehman

jrlehman New Member

Great post Angie, you have some great advice there.
    No one has mentioned anything about pinging your blog after you have written a new post. I started doing this about a month ago and have seen some difference in the amount of visitors to my blog. I use pingomatic.com.
  19. happywife

happywife Gold Member

jrlehman: Great post Angie, you have some great advice there.
    No one has mentioned anything about pinging your blog after you have written a new post. I started doing this about a month ago and have seen some difference in the amount of visitors to my blog. I use pingomatic.com.

You're right. I forget to mention pinging because SBI automatically creates my post and pings it for me every time I add a new page to my site. I never even think about it and forgot to mention it. [​IMG]

Angie
  20. dani_nae

dani_nae New Member

can't you also write a press release on freepressrelease.com (which is ranked well with google I believe?) stating the "launch" of the blog as well as use free article submission in ezinearticles and go articles?

this guy is definaly making it seem easier than what it is...

PS- you want to make sure that you have generated a decent amount of visitors before you incorporate adsense anyways...