My Friend Wants Vegas for New Years Eve

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by dawnmo, Sep 20, 2007.

1. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Can anyone make a suggestion as to which vacation certificate would be best to offer my friend (Vegas..New Years Eve).

I would be looking for something at a nice location and easy to activate. (Do you think New Years Eve is out of the question?)

She is a business women here in town and I am fairly certain if she had a positive experience she would buy a package and recommend it to others.

Thanks!

2. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Dawn,

Someone on the product call had a similar question yesterday and what Stephanie suggested were the condos and/or access cards...there could be a possibility with the certs around that time that dates may not be available.

HTH.

3. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Hey Dawn my best bet is always the condo cards. You will get so many amazing deals using the access website. I love the certs but they have steps to go thru and they are great when you can plan in advance but for something that someone needs and is in a peak time id suggest going the cards route.

I got our best deal using the cards. $259 for a week in Williamsburg Va for a 4 bedroom 4 bath condo that normally retailed for $3600. That was incredible. I will say the jacuzzi TUBS were excellent.

Adam

4. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Dawn, I would call first to see if anything is available at this late date for Vegas on NY Eve before you promise her anything.

As I understood it everything is booked a year in advance.

Terri

5. rhondap

rhondap New Member

You can search online with your cards.

I found something in Las Vegas dec 28th - jan 4th ( a studio though) for $748 for 7 nights...you just gotta go through the cards and the websites and find what is available. This is at Royal Vacation Suites.