My NEVER RETURNED letter to Mike at the Almighty Profit Lance!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by jadimon, Apr 20, 2008.

1. popeye4671

popeye4671 New Member

Archer10, I have had PL for almost 3 months and have countless hours reading and absorbing all the info. But at this time I am so overwhelmed and lost in a sea of disconnected informaton that I feel as if I am kicking a dead horse! I can assure you I am not lacking in effort, but I do believe you folks shold come up with a more definitive application of the word "NEWBIE". As stated from day 1 I am a newbie and barely know copy and paste. However even in my ignorance I could see enough value I passed on the refund. My first post! Thanks
  2. andyj00

andyj00 New Member

Narthil: Check my signature for one of my projects, feedback is greatly appreciated.

I'd say your Adsense positioning is waaaay to low on the page. You wont get many clicks at all with it near the bottom. Aim to get your Adsense above the fold (i.e. the bit of the page a user sees when they first load up the page). Have a look at other bogs to see how others do things. [​IMG]
  3. andyj00

andyj00 New Member

My view of Profit Lance is its a great course for beginners to follow and understand online marketing. I'm afraid if you think PL is too hard to follow and understand then I'd say online marketing is not for you - it doesn't get much easier or clearly explained than PL.[​IMG].

There are no "magic courses", "magic ebooks" or quick ways to make money on the net. If this was the case then everybody would be doing it. Like every job, it requires learning, hard work and dedication. You must be prepared to put in at least a couple of hours, every day. A few people have said this on here before but: the more you learn, the more your earn.

But once you learn the ropes of how to create a website with the right keywords etc, you need to drive traffic to your website. No traffic = no earnings. There are various ways of doing this but i find this all good fun promoting my websites. When the traffic starts flowing, and cash starts rolling in (your ultimate goal) you see your hard work is all worthwhile.[​IMG]

I got my knowledge from Profit Lance, working through it all bit by bit over a couple of months. Stay with it, its definitely worth it, believe me.
  4. jadimon

jadimon New Member

Flyboy: Im not trying to defend and bash anyone here at all but just trying to put a point acrossed and let it be known that if someone bashes me, I would not go out of my way to extend them a helping hand. Please try to think and act like a professional when you post anything on the Net. ALWAYS that once your comments are posted out there, they are there for life and everything you do in any aspect of life reflects on your own character.

Excellent point flyboy! I have to admit I was VERY frustrated with the course when I wrote that. Yes.

We all just need to keep at it! I have nothing but apologies and best wishes for Paul.

and I wish you all the best with your internet marketing endeavors!

James Dimon
  5. 040107

040107 Member

Looks like this Paul Archer guy is the same guy featured in the video
    on Profit Lance website at http://www.profitlance.com

Obviously he must be doing something right with Profit Lance...[​IMG]

Most of the time, you don't just need to take action but then you have
    to learn to test, track, and tweak to improve your results.
  6. russmediagroup

russmediagroup New Member

Go to the PL site where you have click "Members" on the right.
    Go to the bottom of the page where it says "Contact Us"
    That's how you email them. When I fist joined they answered my emails but lately they haven't answered my last 2.
    I hope this helps
    Joe Russ
    [email protected]
  7. Vision18

Vision18 New Member

jadimon: Paul has never returned several emails either by the way.

I have sent an email almost TWO WEEKS ago and still not received a reply.

This is how it worked

I sent an email on Friday, July 18, 2008
    Got a reply to that email on Tuesday, July 22, 2008
    Sent a reply to that email on Tuesday, July 22, 2008

and have not heard back since then. So that'll be TWO WEEKS on Tuesday, August 5th, 2008.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that's very poor customer support. Causes a lack of interest in Profit Lance.

Profit Lance seems good, but a lack of customer support makes me NOT want to invest in it.

That's a major flaw to look out for when searching for work at home "jobs."
  8. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

I can only really speak for myself here but every email i have sent to mike at profit lance i have received within 48 at the most ,sometimes a lot sooner.

I have never had a problem it seems strange [​IMG]
    Its a pity you guys are having a problem because it does degrade the product a little.

If anyone would like any help with questions just pm i will do the best i can [​IMG]
  9. rgov

rgov New Member

Yes, its funny how you can hear these things in peoples writing. I don't even see any of these road blocks. I;ve had Pl for 2 weeks and I'm thorugh the whole thing and understand most of it and work ing to implement now.
  10. KDMiller55

KDMiller55 New Member

Sometimes there are roadblocks you can"t see.

For instance, I bought Profit Lance only a week or so after my father died. I was also recovering from retinal surgery. To say the least, my motivation has been pretty low lately. However, I need to get off the stick and start working. If I may quote another internet marketer from another forum, he recently said that, "Procrastination is like a credit card: it's a lot of fun until you get the bill."

How true...[​IMG]
  11. Sonni

Sonni New Member

To all you newbies that need help don't forget you can get it by joining the 30 Day Challenge it will help you with PL or WA or any type of affiliating marketing you may do. And it's FREE! They show you step by step what to do, it's designed for newbies. Plus Ed Dale is a really nice guy and fun to learn with, they also have a forum. With help from that forum, this forum. and the Warrior forum you should be able to put PL into high gear. 30DC is FREE you have nothing to lose.
    Sonni
  12. KDMiller55

KDMiller55 New Member

Listen to Sonni. I command you. [​IMG]
  13. jadimon

jadimon New Member

Wow, Surprised to see post to this thread still coming in. Since this was written I have emailed Mr. Andrews again with still no response..

Hmmm. I suppose he is a very busy person. It doesn't bother me anymore. I've learned a simple rule:
    Action=reaction
    Don't like the reaction? Read, study, test and choose another action until the desired reaction is realized. Also, do not let what you cannot do interfear with what you can do.

Best wishes to all this holiday[​IMG]