My Online Income System

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by knoeitall, Apr 17, 2008.

1. gradyp

gradyp New Member

I've been using the MOIS program for a couple of weeks, and I feel like I am learning a lot. It does seem to focus right now on one niche, but the system creator promises they are working on setting up other niches. i started looking at things a little differently a couple of days ago when I began to think that perhaps I can take some of the strategies I've been learning in that system and applying it to other niches that could be just as profitable.

So far, I'm impressed, and I can't help but feel that I'm going to see some profitable results soon.

Grady

2. Casper

Casper New Member

Sweetestmiracle: I too, am a member of this system. What I really like most with this system is:
    1. Step by step instruction for a 60 day program
    2. The added information to help you succeed further
    3. Free website
    4. Members forum
    The list can go on and on. Personally I am very happy that I came across this site in researching for a home based business. I just wanted to know how much dose it costs to get started & are their any monthly fees as I looking for another online business to run with my affiliate marketing website.

3. Sweetestmiracle

Sweetestmiracle New Member

Hi Casper,

Of course with the free webiste you have to invest in domain and hosting (a small investment) I am currently at the half way mark with this system and have not invested anymore money. Like with any business, you also need to put time and effort into your business. There are some who think you can just start making money instantly. I have made a few sales so this system can work.
    I hope I answered what you were looking for. Like I said, I am very pleased with this system.[​IMG]
    Take care!![​IMG]

[Post edited - Admin]

4. ronradio

ronradio New Member

Yes, My Online Income System is legit. Those of us working the system will tell you that if you invest a little money (I've invested under $100 so far on the program and marketing) and a little time, the system does work. It's a building process like any business. I'm working the program right now. It does take time, but with some computer skills and patience, it will work. Follow the instructions, stay motivated and don't give up!

5. Casper

Casper New Member

Sweetestmiracle: You can go to my site and check it out $39.97. Of course with the free webiste you have to invest in domain and hosting (a small investment) I am currently at the half way mark with this system and have not invested anymore money. Like with any business, you also need to put time and effort into your business. There are some who think you can just start making money instantly. I have made a few sales so this system can work.
    I hope I answered what you were looking for. Like I said, I am very pleased with this system.
    Take care!! Thanks for the info I already have web hosting for my current business & I can addon domains if need be, I was just wanting to know if there is any monthly fees involved as some of the other business I looked into have monthly fees which can be quite expensive.

6. ronradio

ronradio New Member

There are no monthly fees associated with My Online Income System. Just the one price up front. There are other adds on you'll see as you get into the program, but you do not have to invest in them to be successful. There are other programs out there similar to My Online Income System that will do basically the same thing. Good luck! And here's to your success!

[Post edited - Admin]

7. Sweetestmiracle

Sweetestmiracle New Member

Hi Casper, Like ronradio mentioned no other fees. Just the domain and hosting if you choose the free website. There a some members who are using there own website which they had before they joined. Only other costs are the added resources if you choose to take other avenues along with the ones you are getting. No investments except by choice.

Take care and good luck[​IMG]

8. 040107

040107 Member

ronradio: ...There are other programs out there similar to My Online Income System that will do basically the same thing. Two of them are on my website if you'd like to check them out. Good luck! And here's to your success!
    The two on the site are...

Home Cash Course - http://www.homecashcourse.com
    Has onyone heard anything about the Home Cash Course???

Profit Lance - http://www.profitlance.com
    Profit Lance | Work at Home Forum

So far Profit Lance has the most positive feedback from users.
    My Online Income System also seems like it's favorable. Home Cash
    Course seems the least favorable among the three.

I see a quite a few people who agree that Profit Lance has lots of
    great information but is lacking a definite plan. Because of this,
    some people get overwhelmed by the amount of information
    available for them to learn.

This is where My Online Income System seems to prevail. While it
    may not be on the same level as Profit Lance in terms of quantity, it
    does provide you with a 60-day course to help you focus and take
    action on a daily basis.

Let's see some feedback on this...[​IMG]

9. Elljay

Elljay New Member

Hi there

I too am a member of this system and I am on day 15 of the 60 day action plan. I like it because it is very thoughrough in the information it provides, pretty much takes you by the hand and leads the way[​IMG]
    I am still waiting to see some fantastic results but I am hopeful

J xxx

10. bbeard

bbeard New Member

I am also new to MOIS. I am on day 21. I too like the 60 day plan. The upfront cost of 39.95 plus a copy of small items like the website hosting fee, etc. Minimal considering what some of the other so called get rich quick schemes are selling. From everything that I have seen and read in my research. This program looks to be the real deal and I do not see any MLM in this. I intent to stay focused on the plan and let things fall into place with my work ethic and time invested in the program.

11. eMoney

eMoney New Member

Hi Elljay,
    I am also a newbie to internet marketing, and see we are in the same occupation (endangered species lol). I bought Profit Lance about 2 weeks ago, which I am very happy with so far. However, although the training material is excellent, I need a plan of action to follow as there are many roads to choose. From what I can work out Affiliate Marketing is the way to start. Therefore I have thought of buying MOIS and using the two together - PL for the in depth training and MOIS for the action plan. I have tried to purchase MOIS through your sig link, but it doesn't seem to be working. The landing page comes up but I cant go any further. Thought you would just like to know.

12. justlikethat

justlikethat New Member

Hello everyone!

I am also a member of MOIS, I'm really glad I did some research before I started anything on-line. I looked online for two months at 100's of different home businesses.

I'm really happy with MOIS, I love how they walk you through everything. I didn't know anything about marketing online when I started and I'm very proud of myself for what I have accomplished thus far. I'm only half way through the system but I can see there is money to be made. It takes time and some hard work but its totally worth it.

I would recommend this system to anyone who has drive and motivation, if you believe in yourself you can accomplish anything!

13. gngdomains

gngdomains New Member

I, too, am a member of MOIS. Having done countless hours of research looking for a work-at-home opportunity, I found nothing negative about MOIS that would prevent me from purchasing the $39.97 system. In my opinion, this program is by far worth the initial investment. The guidance the program provides is invaluable.

I would highly recommend this program for those embarking on the world of affiliate marketing.

14. ronkusoke

ronkusoke New Member

I must say that the My Online Income System makes what I call REALISTIC sense. What it entails is very detailed and explanatory. Also chances are that you are already doing what it takes to make money thru the income system as an hobby already. If you love writing blogs, articles, joining chat rooms and forum, posting funny ads online, writing product reviews, and so on, you will definately love this system as you keep doing just that and earn extra bucks.

You start with less that 45bucks and you start making money on what you already love doing.

I must emphasize though that you need determination and hard work and have an open minded in embracing creativity.

It can work easily for you too.

15. karls1973

karls1973 Member

gngdomains: Having done countless hours of research looking for a work-at-home opportunity, I found nothing negative about MOIS that would prevent me from purchasing the $39.97 system. In my opinion, this program is by far worth the initial investment.

I've been checking out this opportunity and noticed the purchasing price now at $47.
    The price is still reasonable and I like the 60-Day No Question asked money back guarantee.
    Today I decided to give it a try, maybe this one is a winner. Have tried several other programs before, so let's see what happens with this one.

16. kway

kway New Member

i think i'm going to give it a try hope it works out for me ill let you all know soon [​IMG]

17. Swisscow21

Swisscow21 New Member

im also a member of MOIS, im on about my 4th day and like day 14 of the action plan, my main question right now for the grizzeled vets of this program is how do you make money with the website, i must admit i did skip reading the bum marketing method but other than that iv read and grasped everything else on there.
    So if you could tell me or just explain to me how it exactly works i would greatly apprieate it, im not seeing results but from what i ready i really shouldnt expect any until about another week and a couple of days from now, thank you very much for your time. =D

18. 040107

040107 Member

Did you skip bum marketing because you already know it or because
    you don't think it's needed?

Bum marketing is great...and FREE![​IMG]

19. Swisscow21

Swisscow21 New Member

i skipped it because i read like half and think i understood it, but at this point im thinking i should read all of it lol =D

20. MurphysLaw

MurphysLaw New Member

Hi, I'm Judy and just joined the forum AND MOIS. Unfortunately, when they sent the 'Congrats' page, it wouldn't let me scroll down to submit my info/email. No one has responded to my email. Does anyone have a telephone number for support? I am at my wit's end.!