My Online Income System

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by knoeitall, Apr 17, 2008.

1. j11_cook

j11_cook New Member

Empoleon: I got so many things right now it's overwhelming, but since they're free I'm going to start doing them and see what works best for me.

I have The DAM Way, Bum Marketing, and Enigma Marketing Method(+Tycoon Cashflow)

Don't feel embarrassed Jennifer, but you've sort of inspired me to keep going.
    I am so glad that I have inspired you. I love motivating and inspiring people. It is in a lot of ways what makes the world go around.

As for the expenses involved in this system, it is much less than other programs that you can get involved with. I can't remember the exact price of the program, but I am thinking that it was around $49.95. They offer you a free website, but if this is the system that you choose to go with, I would suggest upgrading to the paid website. The reason for this is because you will be able to get your own domain name and be able to make your own changes to it. Both of these things, in my opinion, are essential to your success online. As for the price of upgrading, I apologize, but I can't remember. When I started this program, I was just excited that I had found a program that was offering the education and action plan that it did. On website hosting........I do remember that the cost of this was around $9.95 for a year.

Nonetheless, the whole set up costs under $100. I don't know off hand of any business that you can start for yourself that teaches you everything that they teach you for less than that. There are ways of making money online for free, but you will be on your own. You will not get the tools that you need to make it work for your.

Good Luck with all of your endeavors. I wish you all the riches and success that life has to offer.
  2. aasmommy

aasmommy New Member

Hello, I was just looking around for grants available to single mom's and I stubbled upon this..I was very skeptical at first..but I've read every single post on this forum..I don't have a lot of time as I work 33 hours a week and have a 3 year old son..I need some extra cash..because the cash flow into my house is ONLY enough to cover bills..Not enough for groceries or anything else. And on top of that my car just broke down..So now I rely on my dad to take me to work and watch my son..I was planning on getting another car with my tax check..but that's so far away..A question that I saw on here that I couldn't find an answer to, well I did..but it didn't go into any further detail other than it depends on your state or country..Do you have to pay taxes on the money that you earn through MOIS? And can this system be paid for through paypal via buyer credit?

Any information and advice is greatly appreciated..
    Thank You [​IMG]
    AAsMommy
  3. aasmommy

aasmommy New Member

I've sent an email asking for a refund..The action plan is great and easy to follow..I think I could go really far if I had the money to go with the pro plan website..But for the people who are broke and can't afford the pro plan website have to use the crappy website in which we can't change the products..and oh, look at that..Of course MOIS is on there..I thought for sure the products would be random...and then I could actually research these product...I'm not going to promote something that I'm not positive that it works..And after I read the action plan, it kind of clicked...It's a pyramid scheme...**ALL OF THOSE REVIEWS THAT I READ WHEN I WAS DECIDING IF THIS WAS FOR ME WERE WRITTEN BY MOIS MEMBERS TRYING TO SELL THE PRODUCT..SO THEY COULD GET THEIR COMMISSION!..THIS IS WHY I COULD FIND NOTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT IT!!**....This is unethical..I would rather go to my dead end job at WalMart and make an HONEST living.

Good Night everyone..& good luck to you..I know this post will get deleted..
  4. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Jessica,

Don't worry. Comments aren't deleted just because a person is unhappy with a particular product or lodges a negative opinion. [​IMG]

To be honest, I'm not that familiar with MOIS, so I can't really speak positively or negatively about it.

But one thing I can say is that if you are smart enough to realize that having a cookie-cutter site to promote is not really going to get you anywhere, you are definitely on the right track.

You can definitely make an honest living online, but it will take some time as well as a good bit of effort. You're most likely going to have to save up at least a small investment to get an online business started.

For your own unique website and business building program with step by step instructions, you can invest as little as $30 per month and really make progress. That's how I started and the money and time I invested has been returned many times over.

I hope you won't let this one negative experience turn you completely off the prospective of earning a living online. There's nothing wrong with working at Walmart, but you are never going to be building long time residual income that way.

Even if you can only put in a few hours per week, over the course of a couple of years, you could have a nice little monthly income coming in regularly for you. The more time you invest the more it will increase.

Blessings,
    Angie
  5. Empoleon

Empoleon New Member

You can get your refund simply by going to clickbank. I did so with a program i bought but didn't really work out for me.
  6. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

happywife: I hope you won't let this one negative experience turn you completely off the prospective of earning a living online. There's nothing wrong with working at Walmart, but you are never going to be building long time residual income that way.

Even if you can only put in a few hours per week, over the course of a couple of years, you could have a nice little monthly income coming in regularly for you. The more time you invest the more it will increase.
    So true. I am SO glad I didn't give up about two years ago when what I was doing online was not working. I FOUND what worked for me and after some consistent HONEST work every day, it is paying off.

Don't give up yet![​IMG]
  7. aasmommy

aasmommy New Member

I thank you guys for your support..MOIS is really not for me..I posted the very same thing on the MOIS forum and it WAS deleted. I figured they would..I probably would have eventually promoted MOIS IF it would have worked for me..But I didn't want to do it right off the bat..I thought the products I would promote were going to be randomized and I could reasearch them first..But they were not..When I first logged on to my computer today, MOIS was a tab homepage and my computer got the blue screen of death THREE times..Finally before it did I took MOIS off my homepage tabs..My internet wouldn't work..I resetted my computer and it was fine..I guess when you are unsatisfied they will not let you get access to the website at all..I thought for sure it gave me a virus. I'm going to do a virus scan just to be safe.
  8. dslavinski

dslavinski New Member

what does that system contain, affiliate marketing? MLM? adsense? or is it just another crappy scam ebook?
  9. Empoleon

Empoleon New Member

She once had a trial where you can look on the MOIS members area, but I accidentally deleted the email and link to it.
  10. aasmommy

aasmommy New Member

I've got a review in Pissed Consumer..I wrote a lot about what happened there...go to google and type in MOIS Pyramid Scheme..& my review will pop up...Yes, there is an eBook..the website you get on to has a training plan to walk you through everything step by step...that's the only part about it that I thought was great..& if you have the money to go with the Pro Plan package on the websites, you may make money..but if you go with the free website, it's not worth it at all.
  11. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

Hi Aasmommy,

You mentioned you've read "every single post on this forum ..." (in your post 442 on this thread), have you read post 436? There, I showed some 'facts and figures' from real people real reviews on MOIS.

There are many crappy stuff on the Net ... and many people promoting these stuff via forums and blogs ... by painting good pictures on what they're promoting.

To guard oneself from scammy or crappy stuff, I always use the real people real reviews website, as a tool to find out beforehand.

Dennis Anthony in post 440 gave some good advice. He said "... don't make the mistake of jumping from one system to another ..." and he went on to list 5 steps which has worked.

Happywife in post 444 said rightly "...working at Walmart ... never going to be building long time residual income that way".

Think along Happywife's input to select which is workable for you in terms of money, time and skill. Before you part your money (or spend more time), check what people have said about what you've selected. Then, stick with Dennis Anthony's input.

It is possible, but tough, to make money without spending money. This is a skill. Besides, we may be limited by our creativity. Relax and think/look widely ... and come up with a few workable ideas ... .

Bye
  12. aasmommy

aasmommy New Member

Yeoch-

How do you know those are real reviews?? They want you to sell MOIS if you do not pick the website that costs money..So those people probably are just trying to sell their product "MOIS"..Facts and figures?? Probably people trying to sell the product to get commission...And I don't care who Dennis Anthony is..Or what he's promoting or selling. I don't know him personally and I'm guessing neither do you. I have already gotten a refund for this product and they are still calling me CONSTANTLY about one on one tutoring..AND I AM NOT BASHING THE PRODUCT..I AM SIMPLY STATING THERE IS NO WAY I AM GOING TO PROMOTE SOMETHING WHEN I DON'T KNOW THAT IT WORKS YET. If you pick the free website you sell their product..Sounds like a pyramid scheme to me.

I am a single mother with a three year old son..Yes, I work at WalMart making a little above minimum wage. I make enough to pay bills. I refuse to spend my hard earned money on a website to HOPEFULLY make some extra money. I have more important things to spend my money on. And you know WalMart does pay the bills it is a job..I'm sorry I can't have a nice job like you and drive a nice car. The economy sucks and this is what I have..and I will continue to make the best out of it..God will take care of me..I AM NO LESS A PERSON, or more unhappy than anyone else just because I work at WalMart. I love my job. I am happy where I am at. I am not in a race to see how much money I can make, because money does not make me happy. My son is fed, clothed, and we are doing fine. That's all that matters to me.

I will not respond to anymore posts left on this forum. I'm over it.
  13. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

aasmommy: Yeoch-

How do you know those are real reviews?? They want you to sell MOIS if you do not pick the website that costs money..So those people probably are just trying to sell their product "MOIS"..Facts and figures?? Probably people trying to sell the product to get commission...
    I'm NOT a supporter of MOIS ... there were 40 supporters of MOIS but I could see there were more than 600 supporters of something else. So, MOIS is not even half as good as something else, based on the findings of Real People Real Reviews ... .

I also don't like MLM and pyramid stuff. I also like honest earning and living. I also want to acquire new skills and other source of income, ethically.

Bye
  14. j11_cook

j11_cook New Member

This is the system that I used to learn everything that I needed in order to be successful online. It is a 60 day action plan that takes you by the hand and walks you through it every step of the way. Of course, you do have to be willing to implement what they teach you, but for the money, it is more than worth it. I have tried many other things over the years that did nothing for me.

This was not that way.
  15. Empoleon

Empoleon New Member

Some things work best for other people. There are numerous good programs out there. Course no program is going to have a magic "Push here for $1000000" button [​IMG]

Otherwise I wouldn't be here in college
  16. ercesar

ercesar New Member

Wow, I was reading through the whole topic and I was buying it, but Jennifer just say that it worked for her, like defending MOIS too much, I think AAsMommy is in to something here.

I wonder how many sales has M O I S done, since this topic started.

Thanks AAsMommy for giving a good wake up call.
  17. Empoleon

Empoleon New Member

Has anyone tried One Week Marketing from PPG? She's very well respected in the IM Community and I've heard good things about it.
  18. yahia

yahia Member

Yes Empoleon, she is, and OWM works. MOIS also works a little bit, but OWM is way better. I bought them both and have a review about each one on my site.

I started two campaigns following OWM last year. I went only 10% of the way through, and together they made me over a $100, $24 this month alone. So, it works. I don't have the time to go back and finish them, but I learned from them about two hidden niches that I am actively promoting affiliate products related to them on my own sites.

They are both good for BEGINNERS, meaning those who'd never made a penny online. MOIS is a bit old fashion and I doubt it could make you as much as they claim. The follow up call to coach me ended up with me bragging about my online income that they can not match. My advise ... don't take it. It's all about getting you to apply for loans or grants and use your credit history for that. Then use this loans money to buy products manufactured in China and start selling them on your own website. This requires a certain type of hosting that'll cost you a good lump every month, in addition to security issues, merchant accounts to manage, customer service department, shipping tracking ... a lot of headache that I don't even think about any more.

They'll also ask you about very pesonal information, like your credit score ... Just don't answer them.

My advise is to stick to OWM for now. It's a bit costly compared to MOIS, but it really works. If you like writing [​IMG]
  19. yahia

yahia Member

One more thing I forgot to mention. If you buy One Week Marketing you deal with Jennifer (Pot Pie Girl), while with MOIS there is no such a person as Kim Hoffman behind it.

I trust Jennifer more than a guy (who has a couple of other products and CPA offers running in the market) hiding behind a woman's name!
  20. Empoleon

Empoleon New Member

Wait, so Kimberly Hoffman's not real? I mean, I don't want to say it doesn't work since Jennifer up above has said she saw results with it and it's what got her started. I call it a hit and miss imo.

But I'm trying to stick to one program if I can ever get away from the Warrior Forum.