My Online Income System

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by knoeitall, Apr 17, 2008.

1. yahia

yahia Member

LOL; I know how confusing forums could be.

There could have been a Kimberly Hoffman involved in the past, but currently MOIS belongs to a guy I know. I am not sure if I can disclose his identity here or not, so I'll just leave it there.

Even if there wasn't any Kim Hoffmans involved, the target of this product is women who need to make some extra money from home for any reason (kids for example). So he could have used a woman's name to appeal to women.

If you do a little research about the ownership of the urls involved you'll know him.

I'll give you a hint. He's specialized in making money from beginners by selling them ready built affiliate pages [​IMG]
  2. Empoleon

Empoleon New Member

Sounds a lot like SBI but doesn't matter much. I'm not really interested in MOIS especially after what you've told me. I'm going to try and implement Mad Marketing Method and Bum Marketing since they're free resources.
  3. yahia

yahia Member

Sounds like a good start to me. Actually, MOIS and OWM are both built on Travis Sago's Bum Marketing.
  4. Empoleon

Empoleon New Member

Cool, that's even better to hear.
  5. starintsky

starintsky New Member

yahia
    How do you know MOIS is built on Travis Sago's Bum Marketing?is that a good thing or a bad? thanks[​IMG]
  6. starintsky

starintsky New Member

I wonder, is there something stagnate about this forum? These posts are like over a year old! I'm a new MOIS member and I'm reading these MOIS posts but they are so old? Can somebody make it clear what is going on with this forum? not in fashion anymore or what?thanks[​IMG]
  7. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

starintsky: I wonder, is there something stagnate about this forum? These posts are like over a year old! I'm a new MOIS member and I'm reading these MOIS posts but they are so old? Can somebody make it clear what is going on with this forum? not in fashion anymore or what?thanks
    This isn't an official forum of MOIS. It's just a review thread. BTW, this thread still ranks #4 on Google for "My Online Income System". May be there's something stagnate about the opportunity?
  8. If a company is directed at women, then it makes sense that a woman might have been used to spearhead the program, since people tend to listen to people who are in their same circumstance.
  9. mvalladares10

mvalladares10 New Member

mark1

Any suggestions for beginners like me?
  10. CJConsulting

CJConsulting New Member

I read this thread from beginning to end, and I just have to add really quickly that what overwhelmingly strikes me is that a lot of the newbies come in wanting to make money quickly. That, in and of itself, makes sense because the economy isn't great and most of our financial concerns are very serious. The thing is this though...

...it takes TIME - and usually a lot of it! - to truly learn internet marketing. For some, IM means being an affiliate promoter, but for others, IM means marketing some kind of of home business. For yet others, IM means marketing a product you have created yourself. No matter how you view IM (Internet Marketing), you need to know that learning it takes time. There's no one-week program out there that can teach you what you need to know anymore than there is a legitimate university-level program you can purchase that will let yuou graduate from college in two days.

This industry takes time and skill and patience, and ultimately, if you are going to be working online, you HAVE to provide value to the people who may one day be your clients, customers, or teammates. Without providing value, you may as well just do nothing at all.

I don't know about this program (MOIS), but for people new to online marketing, just take your time and research everything and everyone carefully. Don't be in a rush at all! Leaders and legitimate businesses will identify themselves over time, and they aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

On behalf of people who own MOIS, they are people just like us, and once upon a time, they used to be just like us, sitting behind a computer, trying to figure it all out. I just want to encourage people who are new to IM to NEVER give up. If you fail in one area, dust yourself off and come back to it with renewed energy.

Fail faster and faster to get to your eventual success. It WILL happen if you just don't give up!!

Blessings,

Christi Johnson
  11. Travis Korns

Travis Korns New Member

I am a member of My Online Income System. I highly recommend it. This is the only system I have seen where you can actually get a personal coach assigned to walk you through if your having issues dealing with the material. This course deals with affiliate marketing, meaning, you learn to advertise other companies products on the internet and make commissions for the sales. The course itself does not sell any specific product, or require you to "sample" things. You never have to deal with any products or merchandise yourself, that's the beauty of being an affiliate marketer.
    This course, as stated above, walks you through this process, teaching you how to become and affiliate marketer with a 60 day action plan. This is REALLY helpful as it keeps you on track and basically takes you by the hand a guides you the whole way. Once you've gone though the 60 day action plan, your left with a system you can basically rise off, ring out and repeat at often as you want.
    I should also mention the members forum there too, as it is a very valuable resource!
  12. mellanie

mellanie New Member

mvalladares10
    Hi,
    If you are a beginner than there is a learning curve ..you will have to understand the basics of internet marketing. There is no get rich quick scheme. A lot of the marketers are selling over hyped programs, push button income DO NOT exist.
    The only way to make money online to find a good mentoring program and follow it through. There are a few good programs online .. if you do a little research you will be able to make a decision.
    However, you will need patience and you will have to perservere to get results.
  13. Travis Korns

Travis Korns New Member

I am a member. This system is working for me[​IMG] They themselves don't sell anything, bu they 'teach'you how to become an affiliate marketer.
  14. Martin Butler

Martin Butler New Member

It seems to me that new people tend to ask very basic questions about working from home or making money online and I think this shows how gullible people are, in other words, surely, they understand that there are probably many people on a forum that are very knowledgable and have answered many questions on the forum but they never search through previous posts for answers.

This basic flaw in newbies shows how gullible people are and it's these type of people that clever interent marketers market to.

You need to read between the lines and do a bit of investivation rather than post basic questions or use the search facility to find most of the answers you are looking for.
  15. lizlopez316

lizlopez316 New Member

Is the Online Income System an affiliate program that you are creating writings for? or are you selling products?
  16. Favour4030

Favour4030 New Member

The question is not you have join or not, the question is have you been paid by them? How many times? How much do you make per day? Do they charge before you join? How much? Does the amount correspond to what you will receive there? Finally, search their website name address with scam on google eg "my online income+scam" to know if there's any scam complaints. If there's none, then it could be either they just started or they are legit.
  17. Sunshine718

Sunshine718 New Member

Has anyone joined this site (my online income) and wasn't completely satisfied? I wanna join but i am still a bit leary about doing so.
  18. ana3621

ana3621 New Member

I would like to get started with this program but it makes me a bit nervous as everyone says you should never have to pay for anything when working at home
  19. TweetGirl

TweetGirl New Member

I have been reviewing MOIS as well. I'm curious about the success of participants.

I haven't been able to find the site using Google, has anyone else?
  20. ana3621

ana3621 New Member

I signed up the other day after reading what everyone had to say. So far I like how it is all set up like a class and not a get rich quick scheme