My Online Income System

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by knoeitall, Apr 17, 2008.

1. popeye4671

popeye4671 New Member

HELP! I purchased themois program and am trying to set up the free website, but it keeps saying my domain from bluewire is invalid,being a total newbie any help appreciated.

Thanks

Danny

2. popeye4671

popeye4671 New Member

Sorry,cancel the help request, the problem was the obvious,DOH!

thanks

Danny

3. Hattrrrick

Hattrrrick New Member

popeye4671: Sorry,cancel the help request, the problem was the obvious,DOH!

I'm glad to see you figured out the problem.

You may want to ask future problem questions about MOIS in their forum for a quicker response. There are quite a bit of us MOIS members that check that forum daily.

Good luck,

4. awesomeincome

awesomeincome New Member

I joined the MOIS 2nd of this month. It is such a great program as the step by step plan is so easy to follow. I highly recommend it.[​IMG]

5. kevink88

kevink88 New Member

Anyone promise you that you can earn easy money is a scam. If they said they will give you a free website and you basically can sit back and count money, do you believe it? If the free website can do this magic, why they bother sell these stuff to you? They can count the money themselves. The website can do nothing for you if nobody come. So you need unique content to attract people. I have several websites. And it need lots of hard work just like any other business. Maybe the skill set is a little different.

6. twoboys

twoboys New Member

I am considering MOIS but is getting the feeling that there are some writing of articles or reports to submit. Can some one enlighten me more on this. Thanks

twoboys

7. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

kevink88: Anyone promise you that you can earn easy money is a scam. If they said they will give you a free website and you basically can sit back and count money, do you believe it? If the free website can do this magic, why they bother sell these stuff to you? They can count the money themselves. The website can do nothing for you if nobody come. So you need unique content to attract people. I have several websites. And it need lots of hard work just like any other business. Maybe the skill set is a little different.

I agree!! Websites do not make money on their own!

8. Hattrrrick

Hattrrrick New Member

kevink88: Anyone promise you that you can earn easy money is a scam. If they said they will give you a free website and you basically can sit back and count money, do you believe it? If the free website can do this magic, why they bother sell these stuff to you? They can count the money themselves. The website can do nothing for you if nobody come. So you need unique content to attract people. I have several websites. And it need lots of hard work just like any other business. Maybe the skill set is a little different.

That's the great thing about MOIS, it doesn't do what you describe. It does give a free website, but also guides members through to drive traffic to that website as well any website that you want to drive traffic to. There is work involved!

I have been scammed in the past, but MOIS is definately not a scam. I'm not trying to sell the system to anyone here that's not interested, I'm just defending against inaccurate comments by those that haven't even looked into the system. If the system was reviewed by those making the comments, they could not have honestly posted such comments.

The free website is not even a fraction of what the system is about. It's only an added bonus.

9. Hattrrrick

Hattrrrick New Member

twoboys: I am considering MOIS but is getting the feeling that there are some writing of articles or reports to submit. Can some one enlighten me more on this. Thanks

The short answer to your question is yes. You will need to write articles, but I think a lot of people, even non MOIS members, use article writing as a no cost traffic driving tactic on this forum.

There is a lot of information in MOIS. To be honest, you do not have to promote anything they want you to, but promote a product of your choice using their tatics.

Being an ex-wrestler and wrestling coach now, I am currently building a website to sell shoes, singlets, headgear, ect... and will use MOIS as my guide to get traffic to my website.

MOIS will save you a lot of time searching for information you will NEED when it comes time to drive traffic and promote your website. Can you find the information on your own? YES, but it will save you a lot of time and frustration.

Bottom line, MOIS is a place to get information just like any other system that other people are promoting that are not scams.

10. chall25

chall25 New Member

You all are very knowledgeable about MOIS. I too use this system as a crutch to promote my online business. It is legit and it works. I never realized that these programs actually work and can provide critical information and guidance. It is clear to me now why they charge upfront fees for the information they have. The action plans are very solid. I do wish they were a little more descriptive witha few items and did not redirect so much. I have found a few other programs that work as well that offer the same type of support and guidance. Work hard everyone and it will come to you, I promise.

11. Kingmz

Kingmz New Member

My online income system costs roughly $50 USD and it doesn't promise a get rich quick scheme. If you follow the steps it provides and put hard work you can be making as much money as YOU want.

12. FactFind

FactFind New Member

I too am a member of MOIS. Not only can you make money just implementing what you learn in the 60 day program but you can also take what you learn there and apply it to promoting your own site. The lesson plans are fairly simple to follow, and the member's forum comes in handy when you need a little extra help and guidance from other members. This program has minimal start up cost and it does not make an unrealistic promise of getting rich quick. You use the daily lessons to "learn" about affiliate marketing and promoting a site. Actually, if you never made a dime with the system itself, the money you invest is well worth the knowledge you will receive because you can always use it in your own business.

You have to take the time and make an effort, if you are not willing to work, the program may not be for you.

13. Rvmama

Rvmama New Member

I too am a member of MOIS. I'm still going thru the various days and, as a newbie to websites, etc, it's been challenging. But I agree with everyone else that I've learned so much and am thrilled to finally find a site that 1) doesn't promise the moon and 2) actually walks you through the system. Some of us "oldies but goodies" learn a little slower than most of the techies out there. I would recommend it wholeheartedly.

14. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

I love My Online Income System! This program has the hand holding I have been seeking for a loooong, long time.

15. triplec

triplec New Member

hahaha,No matter how good is that system how much you earn I just believe on the product I had brought.

16. 040107

040107 Member

triplec: hahaha,No matter how good is that system how much you earn I just believe on the product I had brought.

Huh?[​IMG]

17. Liquification

Liquification New Member

I am also semi new to this. I first purchased Profit Lance and thought it was wonderful but without a specific direction to take. on recommendation of this forum i signed up to MOIS and it has provided me with the step by step system i was needing. I am not applying what i learned with profit lance to MOIS and it seems to be really coming together.

18. rcarswell

rcarswell New Member

Has anyone made a consistant amount after the 60 day learning and setting up period? I've only read about the few who have made a couple of sales. Is anyone doing VERY well with this?

19. popeye4671

popeye4671 New Member

I am a new member of mois and have to say of all the programs I have tried and checked out, mois is #1 for a sincere desire to help you make money online. I strongly recommend it.

Danny

[Link removed - Admin]

20. ldownload

ldownload New Member

Yeah, me too. I have tried tons of info products, before....

While others truly have great information, they really don't have a real guide on how to get started. Kimberly Hoffman is good as it has daily guide or day-to-day activities.

At least, you can make a calendar, or you have any idea on what to do next. Good for someone like me who had information overload before who got confused where to start.

This "My Online Income System" offers a good system, while other info products are just great information.

You can try to Google it for Reviews and try to see what others are saying too...

Combine it all together and then, it's [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]