My Online Income System

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by knoeitall, Apr 17, 2008.

1. christine0422

christine0422 New Member

I read through all of the posts on MOIS and it sounds great. BUT I still have not seen where anyone describes EXACTLY what the program is all about. Does it just teach you how to drive traffic to your own ecommerce site? Or does it help you create and ecommerce site? Or what exactly? I appreciate ANY feedback at all on this question. Thanks!! [​IMG]

2. kevink88

kevink88 New Member

Who is using this system and is making more than $100 profit a day? Just curious.

3. brandi11

brandi11 New Member

I have used my online income system and they are very realistic and helpful.

4. jsickoll

jsickoll New Member

I'm an MOIS member also and can't say enough towards the educational value it brings. Talk about new, I became a member on 10/10/08. Never looked into anything before Friday. This system is definitely a great way for a beginner, with no experience, to develop the skills needed to succeed. I'm only through the Day 15 step, and already I'm learning so much. They actually directed me to this forum and I'm learning more and more with every post I read. Newbie Shields information about Squidoo was fantastic. The My Online Income System is very user friendly and I'd recommend it to anyone.

5. Starr

Starr New Member

Hello everyone,

I joined this site to read up on all the different forums available. So far I am impressed with all the questions and responses. I was in search of believe it or not making sure that the products I am promoting do not have any negative feed back. After all I have been in the Internet business for quite some time now. I have learned a lot about marketing, promoting, search engines, submissions and over all what it takes to run a successful online business with integrity and honesty.

No one likes to get scammed and I know I've had my share of work at home businesses that I've tried. With little success and still in search of that one business that will at least return some type of income. No one should expect to make money from any website within 24hrs or even 48. The one very important thing about doing business on the internet is to do your research. I can't stress how important it is for anyone wanting to start an internet business to read up on what interest you. Do your homework, take your time to think it over and most of all if you cannot afford to buy, market, submit to search engines and the list goes on.....DO NOT BUY ANYTHING until you're sure it's something you want to try and can afford to take the risk. Especially beware that the risk of money loss is always there when it comes to marketing your product.

I've learned the hard way, but have done a lot of research for over 7 years before jumping in to any type of internet business. Understanding how to get it going is only a very small portion of what you would be doing to keep your business afloat. With all the competition out there, it's getting harder and harder to market your internet business.

With that said, I am a Profit Lance promoter and have gotten a lot of good feed back and response to the program. It can be done but you must follow all the instructions carefully. I also promote home cash course and my online income system. I chose those three because after doing my research about reviews and consumers reports I was satisfied with the feed back.

I also own an online mall and several other internet business. It's not easy to choose which product or line of digital programs to represent as I do care for my customers so it is important for me to provide the best information and service possible.

Therefore, if anyone interested in more information about any of the businesses I am presently running on the internet, please feel free to contact me and I will give you an honest answer to the best of my knowledge.

[Links removed - Admin]

Affiliates welcomed and I wish you all looking for an online business much success!

6. allan

allan New Member

Hi I am from South Africa will the programme work here.

7. palmsandbeach

palmsandbeach New Member

I am looking for things to get into not shure could someone tell me how to jump in and make it work maybe also how to market it all sounds so confussing but I am willing to learn

8. Liquification

Liquification New Member

Palm,

Honestly My online income system is a great place to start. You receive a free website and it takes you step by step through a 60 day action plan to get you all setup and marketing. It is a great program for a beginner.

[Post edited - Admin]

9. HomeBizMama

HomeBizMama New Member

I tried MOIS about 4 months ago and wish I did more research on it first. Also, if you notice, when you try to leave the page, it offers a special discount for only $17. However, I paid the $47 before I realized the special discount. And.. I don't even think you get the commission for any sale through your links that opt for the so called discount.

Then the free website to promote products which is only limited to 3 at a time and the products are just clickbank products that you can sign up to promote for free without MOIS. OH.. also about the FREE Website they give you to use, you have to use their hosting site which is almost $10 a month or $70 a year.

Sure, it is great for beginners! Because it is targeted for beginners only who are clueless about Internet marketing and do not know there are better programs out there to learn how to make make money online.

In my opinion, don't waste your time or money on MOIS.

10. jrlehman

jrlehman New Member

The MOIS program has helped me learn a ton of information. This is a great program to start your home business adventure because you learn so much useful info. MOIS has also helped me to see what to do to get my other businesses moving in the right directions.

11. kjsand01

kjsand01 New Member

Hi all,

I'm a member of My Online Income System as well. Although I didn't use the free website they offer, opted to use my own, I found the information and materials very informative.

Some of the information I knew but didn't quite know how to put into practice. This program showed that and more and I'm on my way. It was worth the $47 bucks!

12. Sam_I_Am

Sam_I_Am New Member

I too am currently using My Online Income System and so far it has been easy to follow. She even mentions much more information available to learn, but chooses not to provide to much all at once so that people with not get overwhelmed.

13. DEasy1

DEasy1 New Member

I am currently a member of My Online Income System. All I can say is the if you follow the plan exactly how it's outlined for you, you have the potential to do very well. It is not some pipe dream program promising amounts that they can not deliver on. It is a very detailed oriented program that is perfect for people (like myself) who are new to the business of making money online. The support staff is top notch, and they help you build towards some of those monstrous incomes down the line. It is a very solid program. Anyone can do this.

14. dollajunky

dollajunky New Member

Hello,Marissa_825

In reply to your question about, the task and duties that's required to be successful in the my online income system, I have the the following reply. Yes it is very informative and yes the tecniques really do work once you learn the system. The trainning is step by step action plans, which are good because it gives you daily goals to complete, and at the end you will see the plan come together.

Here's how I found the system. I started out doing a review of online income systems and Legit Online Jobs in which after a 150 reviews, I found 3 that were the most solid and reputable, and so I purfchased them to try them out." My Online Income System" was one of the 3, so I am a owner of the system and yes it has helped me out alot! The one thing about it that's a little hard to handle is every thing is in print. None of the tutorials are in video and even the print tutorials are a little vague. If you're anything like me. I had no comprehension of none of these marketing methods taught in the program when I first started off.

So to answer your question, yes it works, but in order to grasp the concept of whats required of you, you may need to use 2 other programs with it like I did. That gave me the complete online marketing arsenal, and all for under $150!

Hope that helps you out a bit, and best of marketing to you!

15. bearly09

bearly09 New Member

I am actually a member of this program too! I absolutely love it. They explain everything in detail. And what you don't understand or have questions about you go can ask their support center (which you get answers very quickly) or go to the forums on the website. It's great and leads you to many resources that are also helpful.

16. carroll2334

carroll2334 New Member

After looking at several home buinesses, and reading all the rave reviews on My Online Income System, I decided to sign up this past Sat.

After getting all of my emails to activate my membership, I was excited to get started. After logging in, (w/o issues) I started on day one and began signing up to all the forums. Unfortunately, during the process, I closed the window of MOIS.

Since I bookmarked the page, I thought, no problem. Right??? Very Wrong!! The second time I tried to log in, I couldn't. I immediately emailed them to let them know my problem. A half a day later, I received an email saying that they didn't get my registration, that I should email them reciepts of my purchase. Well, that was a day and a half ago. I've written six emails w/no response from them. [​IMG]

I am so frustrated at this point, I just want to cancel my membership. Unfortunately, I didn't write the number down to call them prior to accidentially closing my window. Can anyone provide me with their number?

Has anyone ever encountered this problem w/them before? Everytime I click onto the link that is suppossed to activate my acct, it says that I have already registered.

I would post this message on their forum, but it w/not accept my password.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

17. 040107

040107 Member

Make sure you check to see it's not going into the spam folder.[​IMG]

Anyway, looks like My Online Income System has gotten a new
    improved design at their new site...

http://my-online-income-system.com

18. irishguru

irishguru New Member

Wahey I completed day 12 and well on my way, have managed to write a few articles and get views, not long now before my first sale [​IMG]

Have to say it provides a good beginners strategy [​IMG]

19. awesomeincome

awesomeincome New Member

carroll2334: Has anyone ever encountered this problem w/them before? Everytime I click onto the link that is suppossed to activate my acct, it says that I have already registered.

Hello Carol, I had the same problem with you when I first joined my MOIS, until now I could not log in the forum, i tried to email them and they said that i have to register again. But I tried signing in to our other computer then I could log in to the forum but not with the lap top that I am always using.

I was not able to sign in at their members site at first that was resolved quickly maybe a day after I emailed them. I hope you will be able to hear from them soon.

20. mbache

mbache New Member

Hi,

Having joined many Work from Home sites before and having waisted a lot of money on them i was very scepticle about joining MOIS.

I visited this site a few weeks ago and reviewed what people had to say about the site and after a little while decided to give it a go.
    I completed the 60 day course in 2 weeks and started making money in 4 days. This is a genuine work from home course unlike many others and is the best money i have ever spent. I made back what it cost me by day 6.

Better still is that i have been able to use the information from the course to create my own work from home system it is a bit different from this one but it is working just as well if not better.

Yes Avoid many sites that promise the world and deliever nothing, but i can honestly say this is not one of those sites.