My Online Income System

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by knoeitall, Apr 17, 2008.

1. chogu10

chogu10 New Member

I am a new member of My Online Income System and have begun to see that it can be a main bread winner but for now it is a means of extra money. I plan to quit my 2-11 stocking shift at the local wal-mart and pay for graduate school.

2. BlueIce

BlueIce New Member

I don't know maybe it's just me but those long (usually single page) websites just scream scam to me.

3. ohladahn

ohladahn New Member

I joined MOIS 7 days ago, currently on day 16 of the 60-day course. In my opinion this is great for anyone just starting out.

4. 040107

040107 Member

BlueIce: I don't know maybe it's just me but those long (usually single page) websites just scream scam to me.

A lot of sites use this kind of format since it's been proven to be most effective.[​IMG]

5. realeasy

realeasy New Member

As for determining whether a business is legit or not.

I find this to be a common question among newbies. The fact is you can have success in almost any business. The key lies in knowing who your target market is and what are their needs or desires.

The online businesses I operate are all based on a product or service that I have a passion or interest. It is always best to market something you know. The fact is I chose businesses where there is a need and I have a product or service that fills that need.

When you can narrow your target market and their needs it is much easier to get noticed. To many so called home businesses are just vehicles to make the company money over time. I tried many MLM programs early on with no success until I changed my mindset.

The point I am trying to make is you and only you can and will determine your success. Trust me you can do it and it will not be hard. Just change your approach and implement Web 2.0 strategies for online marketing. These strategies work for just about any business. You do not need the next so called revolutionary product or service. Do a google search online to educate yourself on Web 2.0 secrets. Do not get sucked into paying any money to learn these strategies. I learned all my secrets for free online through many different resources.

Good Luck!!!!

6. kles27

kles27 New Member

I signed up for my online income system 2 weeks ago and I began reading about the 60 day system right after I signed up. The day I signed up, I realized the system is not for me. I emailed support at [email protected] to have my account cancelled and my money refunded, but it has been 5 days and I have received not a single reply. Does anyone know what else I can do? I never even received an email with a login or any info about my account, so I don't know what else I can do. I went to the main page (myonlineincomesystem.com) and there is no place to login. The only links on that page are to order the product, Privacy, Terms of Use, Earnings Disclaimer and Support. Any help is greatly appreciated.

7. bienvivre

bienvivre New Member

I just bought MOIS a few days ago and I think it's the best $47 I have ever spent! Before I bought this system, I had no idea about the world of affiliate marketing, monetized blogs, lenses, SEO, forums, article writing, etc. MOIS is set up to take the newbie by the hand and give him/her a great, basic, step-by-step intro into this potentially lucrative field. I am diligently following the steps and daily lessons. Honestly, you don't have to be technically saavy to do this and it will introduce you a whole new way to earn money - and who doesn't need a few extra bucks?

8. Claymerica

Claymerica New Member

Hi guys i have read everyones replies and must admit i came to this forum several weeks ago wondering what program to go with and mois is the system i decided to go with. I am currently on day 14 and it is perfect for a newbie with not much internet marketing skill. Very much baby steps involved with this program. Cant wait to see results. Im glad to see all the positive results on here about it.

9. Davedbd6

Davedbd6 New Member

I was a member of this program as well as countless other off the shelf programs. I had mixed results with it though, but would rank it high among others. I found some of it to be pretty vague and not too detailed. I did apply some of the programs techiques with decent results.

I would say, for a very starting point...this is as good a place to start as any.

What really strikes me with any system that is out there is the self promotion. By that, I see that almost every aspect of the program serves to promote her product. Very, very ingenious idea. We all promote the product on our websites. (it is one of the three) and more of the product is sold. So, by creating a massive marketing campaign through the use of "US", the product reaches out further and further. That- in and of itself is the pitch and we in fact are the market.
    You do actually get something of value for your money.

10. Liquification

Liquification New Member

Davedbd6: What really strikes me with any system that is out there is the self promotion. By that, I see that almost every aspect of the program serves to promote her product. Very, very ingenious idea. We all promote the product on our websites. (it is one of the three) and more of the product is sold

You don't have to promote her product. After you get the website you can go and select each product from a drop down menu of about 10 programs. The program is full of self promotion though.

11. lexylutzka

lexylutzka New Member

Hi, i have just joined MOIS and it looks pretty intresting. I'm still not sure whether it works or not but I'm gonna give it a try.
    Thanks for those positive comments and wish me luck=)

12. smartnet

smartnet New Member

Every seems to be selling something digital,how can anyone make any money with so much competition? After all when it comes down to it it's "ALL ABOUT THE MONEY" period!
    Why not find something that is just about the money? It would make things much simpler.

13. rcarney6

rcarney6 New Member

I see many confirming that they have had similar experiences. I found the system to be great for someone just starting out. I made my investment back and more. Since then I have gone to another program that also has a great forum area simliar to My Online Income System's. The difference is that many people in that forum are very experienced with internet marketing. I highly recommend both of them My Online Income System's frustrations (and those are few) seem to come from growing pains. Sometimes when support is tied up revising the website options, it is lacking in getting back to people as quickly as they need a reply. At other times, though, support is very quick to reply. I found that if you were persistent and patient, they would be fair and help to rectify any problems their slowness might have caused.

My advice is to try My Online, and after you make your investment back, take things to the next level by joining a site that also helps intermediate and advanced marketers.

14. caz

caz New Member

Hmmm, I'm thinking there's alot of "selling" going on here - lots of kudos to some of these businesses.

Me think the only people really making money are the ones that are selling the program for $39.95 - maybe I'm wrong.

I'm looking into Internet Auction Solutions currently - and something "smells" of them.

15. rcarney6

rcarney6 New Member

It's true that a lot of us are promoting the MOIS system, but there are multiple reasons. Many of us just really do like all the information that is given that can help someone brand new to internet marketing. It's also true, that the websites many of us have set up include three products, and MOIS does not have to be one of them. While My Online benefits greatly from many of using their product to help us learn the basics of affiliate marketing, what the program teaches goes way beyond their self-promotion (also there is a fair amount of that involved--but not required.)

As I said earlier, I would recommend My Online Income System to someone who is brand new to internet marketing. After finishing the 60-day action plan and making your investment back, you might want to take things to the next level by enrolling in some more advance programs.

16. Nina

Nina New Member

Hi, I am very interested to join, however need to get more info on how the commission/income will be paid?. Residing in Indonesia , some limitations to receive/cash out money by cheque, click bank etc.
    Please assist me what type of payment will be available.
    Thanks

17. kymmyg

kymmyg New Member

Hi there! Payment is by way of clickbank and paypal although I'm not at that stage yet as I've just started out with MOIS. I have found it very informative and helpful where you are passed on the knowledge of what to do and where to go to do it. All you have to do is put in a bit of time doing some research and thinking of what you want to write. This would be what you'd have to do if you were starting any business, so it all makes easy sense.

18. bizzt

bizzt New Member

I am also apart of the MOIS system. It is very good. I find it has shown me how to market quite successfully. I find I am sitting on Day 12-15 right now and just working at that part right now. I find there is enough work to do and to read in just those few days that will last me a few weeks. All in all the information is amazing and I totally recommend the product.

19. PrincessK

PrincessK New Member

I have a question when I visit the site now it says that there are videos now does anyone know if the site has been updated recently?
    Thanks for your help

Karmen[​IMG]

20. cmw6300

cmw6300 New Member

I too have just signed up for MOIS a couple of days ago and I am still trying to work through the course info. In my short experience with the course, it seems to be layed out very well. It has everything laid out for you on a day to day plan. Overall it is a very informative course.

Chad