My Power Mall is legitimate to me

Discussion in 'My Powermall' started by The Opt n Shop, Mar 29, 2008.

1. The Opt n Shop

The Opt n Shop New Member

Hi,
    I saw a question on the site that asked if my powermall was a legitimate business. I have scrutinized it from A to Z so far and have placed orders on it. I have found the processing and shipping of my orders was fast and the cost was better than shopping at some of our discount stores so far. There is no monthly hosting fee, it is a free business, I have not gotten slammed with hidden costs, I am just totally excited about this business. The only downfall so far is it will take time to start making money and you do have to market it, but that is with any home business. But so far everything has been honest and true to what was explained in the presentation. There is virtually anything available you want to shop for. The stores are credible. Names we all know and trust. It is getting ready to be advertised on CNN.com, and USAtoday.com, it will soon have recognition which I think is one of the problems so far. If more people hear about it, it will explode. When the money starts rolling in, it is explained that it will just continue from there. But in the beginning it has been slow. There have been some glitches with the program but what I have seen is they are working out everything. The tool bar did not work for me but not much does work with Vista in my opinion, but they are working to correct that also. But you can just work out of your back office like I am doing. So far I have not found one thing wrong with this business, and like we are all looking for something to make money, it is free and will not rob you. Unless you want to spend on marketing, but don't have to they give OMG, tools for free to do that also. If anyone has a complaint you can forward it to me, but, I am sooooo impressed to date. And I have searched many of them for years. I am disabled and looking to get a job I can do from home and be a working person again. My wonderful husband is overseeing me to help and get me doing this. I think this is an answer to many years of Prayer. Thanks for reading my post. Take care and God Bless.

2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Opt In,

A few things.

I am impressed with MPM as well.

Try not to bring up where MPM may appear as far as television goes. I've heard many claims yet none have passed. Let us know once you have actually seen it on T.V.

Why would anyone "forward a complaint" to you?

Who are you and what is your exact connection with MPM?

Last, please make an effort to break up your posts into several small paragraphs. It was a real drag of a chore to wade through a single enormous paragraph of solid text, thanx.

Welcome to the forum.

How many do you have on your front line and total down line? How much are you getting paid each month? Since you are new to the forum, I'd like to know why we should listen to you since you came on so strong on your second post in this forum.

Thanx,

[​IMG]

~Newbie Shield~

3. Marktech

Marktech Member

Hey opt in,

Let us know how things develop with MPM, I have looked into that system but am holding off on joining for now.

4. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Welcome to the forum Opt N. I too am a member of MPM and share your enthusiasm for its potential. It is great to get in on the ground floor because like you said the future is very bright. I've looked into many online opportunities and have even tried a few but MPM is definitely the best I've come across.

5. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Newbie Shield,

The advertising Opt N is referring to is on the cnn.com and usatoday.com websites not on television.

6. Newbie Shield

Hi SeeYaLater,

Hey, that's great. Think you might post the links? I belong to MPM too and I'd love to read those articles.

Any idea why Opt (John and Marion) is stating that we should file complaints with them? Do you know anything about them?

Thanx,

[​IMG]

~Newbie Shield~

7. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Newbie Shield,

It came in one of the MPM daily updates sometime last week but I deleted it already.

8. opendomain

opendomain New Member

Has MPM be debunked yet?
    I liked the idea, then realized I could sign up as an affiliate with each place and keep more %. Great idea in theory, but never did see alot of action/

Is anyone actually using this successfully?

Also, I had a friend place and order for stuff on their that they received and I never received credit for it. It was like $50 sale so nothing to big, but I never did get credit for it?

Does anyone have any experiance with getting paid by MPM?

9. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Hi Newbie Shield,all info about the cnn.com and USA today advertising is in MPM forum through back office [​IMG]

Opendomain,
    I have been paid by MPM and all went through fine [​IMG]
    Did you report the missing commission/sale with them?
    It doesn't matter that its only $50, its your commission.

10. opendomain

opendomain New Member

Eh I wanted to back in the day but really just didn't see the point in arguing about a 50% where I would only get a few bucks. It's great to hear that it does actually work though. I was just curious if anyone had used it effectively.

11. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

I don't see it as a huge moneymaker,though I have heard some say that.
    That would require huge volumes of numbers [​IMG]
    But it is a nice little moneyearner if you can sponsor and sponsor many.
    Don't get me wrong,it hasn't paid me thousands,but the money I had earned was paid to me on time [​IMG]

12. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Opendomain,

My story is pretty similiar to cybermommy. I've made a small amount thus far from MPM but unlike her I believe it can be a huge money maker down the road. It will take time certainly but I think as the company continues to grow and the name gets out there the income potential will reflect this.

13. Newbie Shield

Seeyalater and Cybermommy: Okay, sounds good. Think one of you might copy/paste the links in here for us next time you visit your back office? They also claim to be gearing up for an appearance on Oprah. I did read that one but it was from MPM, so I will believe it when I see it.

Open: They paid me in Feb and March - 30 bucks in each case. I just figure it will grow in time. It might get big some day. It was free and easy so I did it. I like to diversify my income streams in case one or more of them tank [​IMG]

Your GDI sounds really cool. I may do it some day. If I do, I'll be sure to sign up under you.

I wish that Opt n Shop would comment again. I hate it when someone shows up and comments once or twice and then disappears for good.

MPM now requires our birth date if we want to get paid. I gave mine out reluctantly.

[​IMG]

~Newbie Shield~

14. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

I will get hold of those links Newbie Shield [​IMG]
    SeeYaLater, at the moment I don't see it as a huge moneymaker.
    There is always the possibility and providing you have a downline who duplicate your building then you are off to an excellent start.
    I do believe it will make awesome money for some,and very good income for many [​IMG]
    Hope that makes it clearer [​IMG]

15. opendomain

opendomain New Member

I agree that has to be one of the most irritating things. I also don't like blatant ad posters...but most of us were there once I imagine...

I'll be here newbie, once you're ready.

Well at least I know they are paying someone[​IMG] maybe I'll give them another shot, I think I still have my account with them....though I can't remember just how heavily I promoted it...I signed up here when there was a mad RUSH to sign up, and like you I figured it was free so what the heck.

The one thing I did like was their back office marketing guides, very simple and easy to understand and follow.

16. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Yes ,the marketing guides are very straightforward which I also like.They don't 'scare' people away if that makes sense.

I have heard that Ginny is looking to start up with a payment card in a couple of months to process our payments.
    Anyone have any info on this?

17. Newbie Shield

Still waiting on the links :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

~Newbie Shield~

18. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Ooops,slipped my mind *blush*
    Will go look for them [​IMG]

19. jschuman

jschuman New Member

I'm doing okay with My Power Mall. Now that they seem to pay on a consistent basis I may start to promote it more again. I was able to build a downline of over 1400 people in less than six months, but the majority of those never did shop.

With the new requirement to make one purchase a month the volume does seem to be increasing. As long as everyone approaches it as a shopping program first, and an income opportunities second, then MPM is a good opportunity for people to save money and make money.

20. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Newbie,I am having trouble finding these links and cannot get into forum as their servers are being updated!

Sorry!Maybe someone can help me out here?

I just checked my commissions and they have jumped $25 in little over a week,the only thing I can think of is that they have fixed all the bugbears they had with missing sales?