My Wonderful Baby !!!

Discussion in 'Raising Kids' started by netjobs, Apr 6, 2006.

1. netjobs

netjobs Member

Finally, after for a long time, the anticipation comes to an end and yesterday (April 5) my beautiful wife delivered a wonderful baby [​IMG]and it's a Girl... me and my family are very happy and we most probably expected for a Daughter and it happens, thanks to God...

So, after some weeks or months later I will post some interesting things with my new cute baby...[​IMG]

2. WealthyWAHM

WealthyWAHM Member

Congratulations, netjobs! [​IMG]

3. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations Jai!!! From my experience, 5 people (those born on 5th,14th,23th) are very funny and child-like (anybody to validate that?). So wishing you a wonderful time ahead [​IMG]

Have you decided on a name yet?

4. netjobs

netjobs Member

Thanks for your quotes...

Quoting: Vishal P. RaoHave you decided on a name yet?

Just consulting with our Astrologer, hope it will be decided within a week...[​IMG]

5. Hey Jai,

Congratulations. Have fun raising your new daughter (I know you will).[​IMG]

All the Best,
    Joe

6. WhitePhoenix

WhitePhoenix New Member

Hey netjobs,

Congratulations on your new addition! Babies are wonderful! Each new phase will bring you delight and I wish you and your wife the best with your little girl. She'll be precious forever.

7. netjobs

netjobs Member

Finally, after lots of discussion within our family the name has been decided and its Haripriya - consort of Lord Vishnu; lakshmi

8. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Congratulations Jai!

The Universe has smiled upon you and your wife and blessed you with a lovely bundle of joy in the form of Haripriya. As she grows up, you'll get glimpses of the magic, mystery and miracle of life. Treasure them all for the happiness and love they will stimulate.

Blessings to you and your family.

Hermas

9. netjobs

netjobs Member

10. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

That's very good name Jai! Congratulations [​IMG]