MyJetStream

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by bizreviewer, May 13, 2008.

1. bizreviewer

bizreviewer New Member

Launching a review campaign of this company that sells a juice product "Xango" you sign up for, buy and sign others up for on a downline for you. If anyone has some testimonials "good" "bad" responses I'd appreciate it. I'm reviewing this company as it caught my eye on a potentially harmful company attempting to rip people off with a new twist on MLM template.

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

You will be able to find the good,bad and ugly on almost every network marketing company out there... Most of the ugly you find on a lot of companies is from people that are venting their frustrations...

I have not personally been in Xango, but from what I have seen of it, it is simply another mlm or network marketing opportunity, that is allowing ordinary people to make an extra-ordinary income by working at home[​IMG]

3. paxkine

paxkine New Member

I saw xango at costco so it sounds difficult to market to me

4. De La Mente

De La Mente New Member

Anything you have to physically consume is going to take more offline marketing than online.

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

De La Mente: Anything you have to physically consume is going to take more offline marketing than online

It depends - there are a lot of consumable products being marketed strictly online. It just depends what each company uses as a marketing model and what they train their reps to do..

If you have to make a list of your hundred friends - you will know that you are with an 'old fashioned' company...[​IMG]

There are many, many ways to market your business , service or products online and for 99% of the time, your family and friends are the LAST people you want to talk to about it, right?!