Myspace question

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by cityofmoms, Aug 30, 2008.

1. cityofmoms

cityofmoms New Member

I'm new to this forum and have to say that it's one of the best forums there is. So much info here. I can't stop reading.

Anyways, my question is, "How do you advertise on Myspace"?

Thanks in advance,

2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Myspace has a classifieds ad section, you can post your ad there.

3. csendres

csendres New Member

Classified ads on myspace is one way, but i have had more success just carefully collecting the right friends in my myspace profile.

I make sure my friends are aware of my intent to offer them my advice and assistance in marketing. If they are not amicable to this I remove them from my friends list.

This is important to do because if people complain against you your profile can be shut down. Always keep your profile contents stored in a backup file. Notepad works if you have nothing else.

Once you start building the right friendships on myspace, try to make friends with high page view personalities.

When you post comments to these high page view personalities, you get a whole lot of exposure. This is a great free method of attracting interested parties to your purpose.

4. CSGWAHM

CSGWAHM New Member

Sharon......I just wanted to welcome you to the forum! You can make your links clickable, you'll get more traffic that way! I LOVE the Beachbody workouts, can't wait to see Chalene's newest stuff coming in October. P90X is awesome, too! Hope you enjoy it here! [​IMG]

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Make lots of friends and socialize.[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. z2ac2k

z2ac2k New Member

be creative!!!

7. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Recently, i came across something about my space. I found that it is interesting.

When you joined my space, the first thing to do is to fill-up your profile page. Fill in why do you start your business, experience with your business. After that, start to look for people who are doing business, socialize with them.