Mystery Shopping clearing house.

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Jerry888, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Jerry888

Jerry888 New Member

I just joined and think this is a great idea. I have been mystery shopping for about 8 years but I have never heard of a "clearing house" or a site that sends and update mystery shopping job. I read a posting from (I think her user name) Pansy or Patsy and I am most iinteresed in hearing any thing about thiis. Thanks a million.

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Maximum Paid Surveys is already doing that - they are one of the few legitimate paid surveys databases out there (you won't get any spam from the companies they refer you to), and they also do mystery shopping.

3. Jerry888

Jerry888 New Member

Geta..............great! Thanks for the info. I hope I can return the favor some day.

4. getwealth4me

getwealth4me New Member

I have done mystery shopping before. I did get paid a few times. Never got much, not to pay my bills anyways. You need to sick with it to get the good shops. that was not for me.

5. Girlyone

Girlyone New Member

I'm interested in mystery shopping but everything i find looks like a scam.
    Anyone able to pm info on the real companies?

6. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Just sign up for MaximumPaidSurveys.com and they will connect you with lots of good paid shopping companies - and help you avoid bad ones.

It does cost $39.95 to join, but they do offer a money back guarantee - you can request a refund within 8 weeks if you are not satisfied.

I wouldn't recommend that you spend too much time signing up for the paid surveys companies (I never got any good paid surveys offers)...but I did get a lot of mystery shopping offers through their services.

7. Darlin

Darlin New Member

Hi,
    I am new here and I have been reviewing some of the comments on mystery shopping. I signed up with one of the mystery shopping sites about 3 weeks ago and have not gotten any jobs as of yet. I was also interested in some phone shops only to find out that I was too old (60). I am wondering if my age is an issue and if anyone knows of any place where I can sign up and get jobs. Thanks. Adrienne

8. jlyn12

jlyn12 New Member

Adrienne, I don't know if you would be interested in supplementing your earnings by doing free offers online. Age is certainly not an issue! The company I am recommending, ThisSiteIsForReal.Com, is a get paid to (GPT) with lots of free offers and it is free to join.

9. Darlin

Darlin New Member

Thank You Jlin for the info. I think I will give that a try.
    Adrienne

10. paminca

paminca New Member

There are real mystery shopping companies out there. I have been mystery shopping for almost nine years and I have never paid anyone to shop for them. Don't pay anyone for a list of companies.

11. onlinemoneyexpe

onlinemoneyexpe New Member

You do not need to pay to mystery shop. Try any of the sassie shopper companies or market force. I have a list of legitimate mystery shopping companies on my site. Way too many to list here.