Name one business tool that you just can't live without ?

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by Sherrod, Oct 20, 2010.

1. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

You and me both. :)

I love being able to work from anywhere!

mellisalouise likes this.
  2. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Agreed,

Time is money, the more time you save, the more money you can earn if applied to your home based businesses. I have used laptops exclusively from very first laptop to hit the market decades ago. Crazy when I think about what I paid for the top of the line laptop back then, over $6K for a Dell as I remember. lol Last laptop I bought was even more powerful and it was only $2K, so amazing how technology keeps advancing and prices have kept dropping. Now we see tablets which are just as powerful as my first laptop, so what is next?

Success to all,

3. Robin Bull

Robin Bull Member

Just my brain... I do like Google Drive. It's easy to collaborate with my clients.

4. florbags

florbags Member

5. payment proof

6. Erica Martin

Erica Martin New Member

Has anyone here ever used the free autoresponder Listwire? I'm getting everything set up on it now, but was wondering if anyone had used it before...

7. Erica Martin

Erica Martin New Member

Proof, I would think your computer would come before the internet, after all you need a computer to access the internet :)

payment proof likes this.
  8. payment proof

9. Erica Martin

Erica Martin New Member

Exactly. LOL.

payment proof likes this.
  10. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Interesting,

Although not a technical tool like the internet of computer, you can't use either one without electicity, and with deregulation sweeping across the country, who wouldn't want to save money on their electric and gas bills every month, especially now with the energy rates exploding nationwide. Who doesn't want to save money and earn an extra income, so given the chicken before the egg debate, you have to have electicity before anything else when it comes to technology.

Success to all,

11. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Active Member

12. Robin Bull

Robin Bull Member

HootSuite and Mikogo.

13. Taunia

Taunia New Member

I love social networking sites.
    PayPal is great.
    My iPhone makes it easy on the go.

14. jeffreysloe

jeffreysloe Member

Of course, electricity, a network connection, a computer, and the Internet would all come before I could use any "online" tool.

Previously my favorite tool was Veretekk, a powerful marketing, and SEO, system in it's day. It has now become a legacy system. The developers of that system have created a new system called MarketHive.

MarketHive is an "inbound" marketing system with tools to bring people into your business. It also combines the power of the "social" network, where you can work with your own group(s) to not only build your business, but also help your whole group grow their businesses.

15. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

Considering we all need a computer/laptop, internet connection and our brains in order to get anything business related done, I'd say the best tool for me so far have been Tweetdeck and Bitly.