Need a Web Design Company

Discussion in 'Web Design and Hosting' started by samda, Jul 23, 2008.

1. samda Member

I am in need of a good web design company. I just need to design a unique 5 page website, with a little bit of scripting. I dont have much knowledge in scripting.

And i need the price to be affordable. Which design company you will suggest. I prefer companies in chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Even if it deviates from the location pleasse post me which design company will you afford....
  2. getagrip Gold Member

You might want to check out Scriptlance.com - you can hire someone to design your website.
  3. thebestbuyguy New Member

I design websites for fun and would love to help you out. What exactly do you need done?
  4. pcwork New Member

You can post your request on Craigslist or Quikr
  5. genius New Member

Try getafreelancer, rentacoder or scriptlance. If you are looking for high quality and have a little more bucks then try elance
  6. dheh4738 New Member

Hello,
    I just found a company on the Internet that provides domain names and websites with ready made templates that you can modify. I created my first website through this company http://www.homestead.com/ and it was easy. They step you through the process.
  7. Franmar New Member

Hi i need help with a website that i have i dont now anything about it, i just need help with the template i need to add images to it or i need to find one for free that has what i need(its about animals) can you help out? My hosting service is just host and they give me a site builder but i guess that i??m to dumb for that. please help Pm me if you can
  8. Cgrav1 New Member

I always suggest starting with something like elance.com or peopleperhour.com

You'll be able to find great freelancers and when they do a good website for you once you will be able to use them for other projects. When posting jobs just be sure to be VERY detailed about what you want.
  9. Cgrav1 New Member

I always suggest starting with something like elance.com or peopleperhour.com

You'll be able to find great freelancers and when they do a good website for you once you will be able to use them for other projects. When posting jobs just be sure to be VERY detailed about what you want.
  10. gowriter New Member

You can learn how to build your own website with Kompozer. That is free.
  11. sequencehosting New Member

I also used HomeStead when I first started 2 years ago. There sitebuilder program is by far the best I have seen.
  12. carterstory New Member

Crgrav,
    The sitebuilder is a pretty easy (non-technical) sytem to use. Most places with a cpanel login system have a sitebuilder. They may be a little time-consuing but then again anything of quality usually takes some time.
  13. bosco New Member

genius: If you are looking for high quality and have a little more bucks then try elance
    Seriously? elance is more expensive?

What I saw over there was disheartening. People in bidding wars to see who could work for less than a dollar an hour, and how much less.

I wasn't in the site building bidding, though, but I just presume it would be similar, in that people are selling their services for ridiculously low wages.

In fact, it's probably immoral to outsource like that, as well as shop at Walmart.

(I'm not saying I"m moral...yet, but hopefully one day I will be.)
  14. greenschool New Member

samueldarwin
    yai...there are so many good online sites..which will provide you freelancers for your need.
  15. edesigner008 New Member

Since you have five web pages requirement , there will be many website companies to serve you. The charges may be amazingly low or little bit higher depending on the design quality you want. Indian market is flooded with such 5-page web designers. Check out their quality of design in their websites.
  16. Janell miashops New Member

Imo one should use Quality American Companies first if one can. With unemployment creeping to 10.% nation wide its always nice to help your fellow American so America, can continue helping others around the world.
  17. Mazzini Auto New Member

can anyone help with HTML? what is cascading style sheets?
  18. superdmon New Member

Mazzini Auto: can anyone help with HTML? what is cascading style sheets?
    Cascading Style Sheets or CSS is a way to format your content which is being delivered via HTML. The css is usually stored in a separate file from the content. For example, let's say you have a paragraph which would be enclosed in a paragraph tag like so:

This is a sample paragraph

You'll notice I attached class="highlight" to the paragraph tag. Now in our CSS file we could do the following:

p.highlight { font: normal normal bold 12px Tahoma; }

That css statement would make the paragraph bold and set the font size to 12px using the Tahoma font.

You can learn more about CSS here:
    http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_intro.asp
  19. prohomeworker New Member

elancer.com has a large selection of web designers from all over the world some a great prices yet very professional work...