'Need Extra Cash' pd blogging

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by guitarguy1200, Sep 27, 2010.

1. guitarguy1200

guitarguy1200 New Member

Anyone heard about this site? If I understand it correct, you sign up to write for them and give them your adsense ID. Then they serve ads for you a portion of the time on the things your write.

I have had success on other sites like eHow.com writing content, but have never done a pd blog like this. Supposedly it is a new site, but they have a PR3 on google.

http://need-extra-cash.net

2. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Well keep us posted. Looks like they are getting a nice well built blog via other posting and splitting the monetary change from adsense, based on what you stated.

I wouldn't join expecting to earn some serious income.

3. guitarguy1200

guitarguy1200 New Member

o Yeah, I used to write for eHow.com. The site was PR4 when I started and I made a notable amount. Now it's PR8 and I make real good money. Need Extra Cash is PR3, but money is a highly competitive subject.

Anyway, I have a few posts up. I've got a handful of ad impressions and made 12 cents over the last couple days.

4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Not sure about them and never heard of them before.

Keep us posted.

Tal

5. QuarterBack

QuarterBack New Member

guitarguy1200: Anyway, I have a few posts up. I've got a handful of ad impressions and made 12 cents over the last couple days.
    guitarguy1200,
    I would be very interested to know how this has been working out for you? I am always looking at possible ways to earn a little extra money online.