need help about IP address

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by murlidhar, Sep 21, 2009.

1. murlidhar

murlidhar New Member

I want to know that, How can I create different email addresses from different IP address from the same machine.

2. BobFirestone

BobFirestone New Member

On a high speed connection there is not an easy way that I know of. On dial up disconnecting & reconnecting will pull a different IP.

If you have a co-located server. I have been told that you can get multiple IP's assigned to 1 machine and setup multiple domains and the emails on the different IP's. Don't ask me how to do it, I don't know but I have been assured it can be done.

3. GaryCameron

GaryCameron Member

murlidhar: I want to know that, How can I create different email addresses from different IP address from the same machine.
    Why do you need to do this?

Perhaps there is an alternate solution.

4. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

murlidhar: I want to know that, How can I create different email addresses from different IP address from the same machine.
    This isn't a black hat forum.

There's not an ethically viable reason on earth that you could possibly have for wanting to know about this.

Lame question - go away.

~Newbie Shield~

5. murlidhar

murlidhar New Member

Thanks for the information.
    I want to get 1000 email from different IP's so please tell me in this regards.

6. murlidhar

murlidhar New Member

Thank you for the information. I got one job the person asked me to have 1000 email Id's for registration. He said that all the emails are from different IP address. I got confused, and not heard such things so asked.

If you please have any information about this please give me the right information.
    also I am searching work from home and really need it. If you please guide me.

thanks

7. GaryCameron

GaryCameron Member

murlidhar: Are you looking for 1000 e-mail addresses to send messages TO or to send messages FROM?