Need help finding affiliates with good bbb rating

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by mmaatt, Dec 6, 2010.

1. mmaatt

mmaatt New Member

I am looking for affiliates to promote on my website. I am only interested in the ones that are better business bureau members or at least have a good rating from them. They need to be work at home or jobs at home related. Can anyone please help me?
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

hmmm... have you checked with Clickbank?
  3. mmaatt

mmaatt New Member

I can't find any affilitates on clickbank with good ratings.
  4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I am not sure that you will find many 'work at home' or ' jobs at home' affiliate products with bbb ratings... but I may be wrong![​IMG]

SBI or Site Build It is a really good product. I have no idea what their bbb rating is but they have been around for awhile and are definitely a legit company, plus they have a good affiliate plan.
  5. Mr Michael

Mr Michael New Member

I'm not sure if you've found what you're looking for yet but I would like to offer some help. You see, I'm a man with 3 sources of income and I share what they are on a nice Website. You're welcome to have a look but I am in no way trying to get you to look at the site in my signature below, not at all Matt...
  6. Shanec

Shanec New Member

find a niche you are interested in and just do some research until you find a good company.
  7. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

You do realize the BBB only list companies that pay a fee or have complaints?
    Most bricks and mortar businesses despise the BBB for that reason.
    They are a good resource to look at for BAD companies.