Need help online and in real world

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by nicholentony, Oct 17, 2007.

1. nicholentony

nicholentony New Member

My business has me recruiting customers as well as reps both online and in the real world. And I am having trouble coming up with ideas to make both of those ways sucessful. Any suggestions?

2. aplina

aplina New Member

offline you can use news paper, make biz cards and give out,when sending out letters- mails include your link. online write an artricles about what you are promting,you could use ppc. search the forum there alots of great ways about getting traffic online that have been discuss.

3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Online, you could post in classifieds

4. happywife

happywife Gold Member

I assume your business is Avon, based on your signature. Because Avon is so well known, you may do well with getting one of the magnetic signs made for your car with the Avon logo and your name and phone number printed on it.

People who may not think of getting Avon may see your sign and be reminded of the option when they realize you are a local rep. You can also use your vehicle expenses as a tax write off if you have your sign on it. [​IMG]

5. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi nicholentony,

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask questions and study previous posts.

In answer to your question, I'll post my usual. Others have seen it before but here it is in list format for easy copy/paste and for your own benefit:

Traffic Generation Methods

SEO for organic
    articles
    press release
    message boards with a sig link
    free classifieds
    comments on other's blogs with link
    Yahoo directory - $300/year
    Dmoz directory
    Business.com directory
    multiple websites of your own - linking back to the target website
    your blog links back to your website
    Search engine registration
    ask for a review from a high traffic blog owner ($100-$500)
    figure out ways to get a linkback from a higher PR site
    Social Bookmarking
    RSS Submission
    Viral Marketing with ebooks

agloco
    bidvertiser
    textlinkads
    kontera
    ttzmedia
    azoogleads
    auctionads
    feedburner
    dealdotcom

[​IMG]

Newbie Shield

6. samda

samda Member

For online go with Google Adwords and Yahoo Search Marketing. ALso do it offline by newspaper advertising and TV Ads.

Regards and success for your business...

7. RayvinAndRob

RayvinAndRob New Member

Hello,

Mentoring For Free has helped thousands learn how to promote their businesses online and offline and how to find highly tageted leads. This may or may not be the answer to your problem but it certainly couldn't hurt to check it out. Click on the second link in our signature file below.

Rob & Rayvin