Need help Please!!

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by regina724, Sep 24, 2010.

1. regina724

regina724 New Member

Hi I am regina I really need to work from home as my 1 year old daughter has been dealing with cancer for sometime now and she can't go into daycare because of her immune system.

I have worked for Alpine Access before her illness for the sprint program (which they never told me was for collections). I now work for them again, 1st 2 weeks of training, have it set up for sat and sun for the xbox tech support. I was like sweet! but now they are throwing me into training for billing something i never signed up for. Its enough stress to deal w/ a sick baby i signed up for the tech stuff cause that is easier with less stress. And now they want me to train again mon-fri, i just can't she has scans and treatments during the week. it seems to be one surprise after another and I am very fed up and have enough going on right now.

Can someone stear me in the right direction? I have background in customer service, web design and I am a smart cookie. I need to find something here our med bills are getting out of hand. Maybe assembling products, data entry anything that will help us out.
  2. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

Hey Regina,

If you are looking for a full time job, it might be hard to find something online.

There are LOTS of opportunities though that will help you long term.

I understand you need to find a way to handle your life short term.. But I would also look into a long term solution so you don't end up living paycheck to paycheck.

I recommend Network Marketing.

There is a learning curve and everyone earns differently.. However with your background you should be pretty good at it.

In my personal opinion I believe it is the fastest way to make a lot of money from home. (and it's residual)

Matt
  3. yahia

yahia Member

With the respect to your expertise in MLM Matt, I don't think it is the right choice for her. It takes time and money to get it to work and I assume she doesn't have a lot to spare of either.

I totally sympathize with you Regina, and I know exactly how it is.

Last year I made an offer on this forum for newbies that I take them by hand to make an income on the Internet and in return I requested the permission to use their data in statistical study I was carrying out, and a signed testimonial that my system works.

Unfortunately all of the responses I got were either from spammers or people who are just not serious enough to stick to the plan.

If you are interested I promise to help you start immediately. Just PM me and I'll send you the material.

For now, since you already have web design and customer service skills, go to odesk.com, freelancer.com, guru.com, elance.com and sign up for accounts. They are free, and you get to bid on jobs that you know you can do.
  4. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

yahia: It takes time and money to get it to work and I assume she doesn't have a lot to spare of either.
    I addressed the time issue because there are now MLMs that don't really require much (if any) money to do.

yahia: Last year I made an offer on this forum for newbies that I take them by hand to make an income on the Internet and in return I requested the permission to use their data in statistical study I was carrying out, and a signed testimonial that my system works.

Unfortunately all of the responses I got were either from spammers or people who are just not serious enough to stick to the plan.

If you are interested I promise to help you start immediately. Just PM me and I'll send you the material.

I'm sure that's a pretty good offer though considering it's free and from Yahia =].

Matt
  5. yahia

yahia Member

I didn't say it's free. I need the data, which is more valuable for me than money. And the testimonial, if they can work it out, is also important considering the new FTC regulations. Although I have been practicing this kind of documentation even before the FTC talked about it last year.
  6. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

yahia: If you are interested I promise to help you start immediately. Just PM me and I'll send you the material.
    I think that is a great idea! It will give you direction and help you get started on learning the ins and out of internet marketing and Yahia will be a great teacher.[​IMG]
  7. hi regina, i am so sorry to hear about your baby being sick. I hope the care she's receiving is helping her improve.
    i have done work for liveops where i just received inbound sales calls routed from my computer and a script would pop up and i'd read like i was talking. every call could be different, i picked when i wanted to work, paid per talk minute and direct deposit my $. now i work with a team thats comprised of stay at home moms. full support, low start up, work when you want. so there are options out there
  8. guliver77

guliver77 New Member

What is this thing Yahia? And can I sign up for it?? I am also at a loss..
  9. yahia

yahia Member

Thank you Viola, you're a great one yourself.[​IMG]

guliver77 you can pm me. It's not a program you'll sign up for. It's an interview so that I know where your strengths are, then I'll give you steps to follow with time table. And as I said, you'll give me the permission to use your results in my statistical analysis, and if you like the results yourself (I am confident you will) I will also ask for a signed testimonial.

But please, only if you are serious and willing to follow the instructions.
  10. Ron S

Ron S New Member

Since you have background in customer service & web design, sell your talent at world???‚¬?„?s leading online talent marketplaces. Working online as an independent freelance contractors for your expert field.
  11. ram002

ram002 New Member

Hi Regina.

There are a lot of work from home opportunities. In fact you can create your own online business which can definitely give you good income, more than the income you are getting.

You need to learn more on how you promote and advertise effectively. There are tons of free resources you can apply with.
  12. tmoney

tmoney New Member

By far the best work from home opportunity is Internet Marketing. It does take some time and effort. However, the potential and ability to schedule your time around familiy and other home commitments is huge. Here are few things to consider;
    1) Be prepared to take 6 months before making anything. You can see results quicker but it is better to go into it prepared.
    2) Choose something you have an interest in. There are all kinds of different opportunities.
    3) Start right away and stay at it. It will pay off.

You can do it!
  13. weebitty

weebitty Member

Regina, I just want to say hang in there girl. You sound like a very strong woman. I know it can get you down at times and I hope you have a support system somewhere with family?? People have offered some very good ideas here and if you have time to look into them do so. You might look into some survey companys some are very good paying ones if you qualify. If you will pm me I can send you some sites that I have joined. Prayers to you and your daughter.
  14. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Regardless of what you choose it probably won't be instant money. Not a lot anyway. I really think regardless it takes work and some things have a bigger learning curve than others, but it all has a learning curve, well that seems to never end.

It can be done. I just don't see anyway it can be instant or happen quickly. I say to you though, stick it out. I do think it is worth it if you can focus on long term satisfaction verses instant gratification. It's a matter of if you can afford do this or not.

Life throws us curves, hang in there.
  15. onthego

onthego New Member

Hi, Regina

How incredibly tough. Just reading your post had to offer my support and hope that the advice from those that are more experienced in this field than me helps.

I have not long ventured into the online world & learning masses as I continue.

Do hope all works out for you.