Need help pretty

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by mlmnewbie, Apr 16, 2012.

1. mlmnewbie

mlmnewbie New Member

i have been in a mlm for 60 days plus and my warm market is running real thin and i have had one person drop out already. i have bought a domain and getting ready to build myself titled website to link to my business website. I need help in promoting my business online and getting prospects. I'm selling energy, telecommunications, small business solutions and other household services.

So any advice would be greatly appreciated
  2. mlmnewbie

mlmnewbie New Member

Also anyone with any advice on posting on Craigslist because I'm not seeing much success there either.
  3. mlmnewbie: i have been in a mlm for 60 days plus and my warm market is running real thin and i have had one person drop out already. i have bought a domain and getting ready to build myself titled website to link to my business website. I need help in promoting my business online and getting prospects. I'm selling energy, telecommunications, small business solutions and other household services.So any advice would be greatly appreciated

Welcome to forum,

We have all gone through the same thing as you are, warm market saturation, so this is something you have to work through. Don't give up, there are tons of ways to market effectively, and getting your own domain is good first step.

As to Craigslist, it is far less effective now than in the past, just as is true with most marketing mediums, they almost all deminish in effectiveness in time, so you always have to stay on the cutting edge of new advertising mediums. As we all know, it is all about traffic, so posting on forums like this is a good start.

I research every medium there is and just as email marketing was once effective, it no longer is for the most part with spam filters blocking most bulk emails these days. Mobile text advertising is the latest rage, and pretty effective if you target your prospects. Like anything, nothing works perfect for every business, so trial and error is all part of the learning process.

One of my best advertising mediums has been Mobile LED Signs I have in my vehicles, so wherever I park and drive I am making money. This is very cost effective method of prospecting if you have a product or service which appeals to the masses which I focus on first and foremost.

As example, I go to a lot of sporting events, shows, trade shows, etc., so I get there early and position my vehicle at entrance or exit and enjoy the show, when I get on computer, I have a few dozen prospects, and given most people have smart phones, I often get an inquire instantly, but it never fails to pull new prospects.

Success to all,
  4. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Facebook if you don't spam about it. I just recently began MLM and my sponsor posts her testimonials every couple of days about her results with the product and she gets a lot of sign ups and a lot of sales this way. If you use the product, tell others about it!
  5. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

What's your marketing hook line? Effective marketing needs a hook line to pique the interest of your prospects.

Subsequently, are you placing prospect on an email list so that you can follow up with them about the biz and whats going on. The fortune is in the follow up.

Lastly, it sounds like you are having some success. You have referred others. That in and of itself is a success. Some will stay, some will go, and some will never join. You must keep going with marketing consistently and effectively.

Growing your network business is not an EVENT but a Reward Process.
  6. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

If the company that you are in gives you the ability to capture prospects name and email through a website, then it is going to do a whole lot good for your business.

On order to keep new and fresh prospect coming in is to advertise online.

You can use PPC.
    You can write articles.
    You can make YouTube videos.

There is a company online, which I am not associated with, but they are good when it comes to helping you reach you goals and succeeding with your network marketing business.

Here is their website. It is NOT an affiliate link:
    http://www.leadersclub.com/

Hope this helps.
  7. mlmnewbie

mlmnewbie New Member

Thanks for all the help my fellow network marketers. Im going to try some of these ideas to help grow my business thank you all so much
  8. funtimes

funtimes New Member

On the point about posting classified ads on sites like Craigslist or Backpage.com, you will need to commit to placing 50 to 100 ads DAILY on such sites for any real results.

If you don't have the time to do this, you can outsource this work to classified ad posters. You can hire people who will place 50 to 100 ads daily for $5 to $10. Sites like www.Odesk.com & www.Fiverr.com are great places to find outsourcers.